World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Aug. 21, 2009

Well D has more stamina but wb and b have more of the tip on the groung so it has balance and it's hard to move unlike a D which has balance but not compare to b/ WB.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kei - Aug. 21, 2009

I added SD to the list of Bottoms for the competitive Stamina customs since it's pretty clear it is, at the very least, just as good as D.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - axe_ninja - Aug. 21, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  5:48 PM)Kei Wrote: I added SD to the list of Bottoms for the competitive Stamina customs since it's pretty clear it is, at the very least, just as good as D.

what does DS stand for?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Aug. 21, 2009

SD stands for Semi-Defense

so is it better for stamina combos than d ?

(Aug. 21, 2009  6:28 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: so is it better for stamina combos than d ?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Test-SD

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 21, 2009

Click the link and read the 1st post
(Aug. 21, 2009  6:30 PM)Kei Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Test-SD
(Aug. 11, 2009  6:02 AM)Kei Wrote: My D has been used extensively, but is still in relatively good condition.

[Image: laughing1.jpg]
My eyes wont stop watering hahahaha

Serious

(Aug. 11, 2009  6:02 AM)Kei Wrote: But, that being said, I do believe that SD would achieve at least a 50% win percentage against a mint D.

Oh, C'mon that is funny.

(Aug. 21, 2009  8:01 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Click the link and read the 1st post

[Image: laughing1.jpg]
My eyes wont stop watering hahahaha

i'm not dumb so don't treat me like i'm dumb yeah i don't have any disabilities or nothing so don't take the mick.

What?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Serotonin - Aug. 21, 2009

If you're laughing at what I think you're laughing at you really need to grow up.

Sam, he wasn't talking about you.

---

On topic: I'm surprised at your results actually Kei. D wins over SD far more frequently in my experience; I'll need to do more testing for something "official", but that's what I've found.

(Aug. 21, 2009  10:07 PM)♥ Wrote: On topic: I'm surprised at your results actually Kei. D wins over SD far more frequently in my experience; I'll need to do more testing for something "official", but that's what I've found.

Really? Please do some more testing; something similar to how I conducted my tests.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  10:07 PM)♥ Wrote: On topic: I'm surprised at your results actually Kei. D wins over SD far more frequently in my experience; I'll need to do more testing for something "official", but that's what I've found.

hmm... that's a bit odd since it's like the total opposite to what Kei found.

You're probably already aware of this but the molds of some Virgo wheels are slightly different and can change the performance drastically, so you should keep that in mind when you're doing the tests.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kei - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  4:08 AM)Aqua Wrote: You're probably already aware of this but the molds of some Virgo wheels are slightly different and can change the performance drastically, so you should keep that in mind when you're doing the tests.

This. If you're going to be testing using Virgo Wheels, test them individually before hand to make sure the molds are the same.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Aug. 22, 2009

i've found D to be better than SD as well

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Aug. 22, 2009

i only have one flame saggitaio so i launched 1 each and timed them for stamina using F.Sagg D125D and F.Sagg D125SD and well SD brings more stamina to the combo so i would guess that SD is better than D.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Aug. 22, 2009

I would actually say that it depends on the height of the track...

A little off topic: Why is the thread unsticked?

what do you mean unsticked ?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Giga - Aug. 22, 2009

Brad pressing the unsticky button by accident

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  5:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: what do you mean unsticked ?

There's a section at the top of each forum called "Important threads", so those threads in that section always stay there at the top of the forum. When a thread is unsticked, it means that the thread was removed from the "Important threads" section, into the "normal threads" section.

ohhhhh that makes sense - I feel dumb now Confused

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Sep. 02, 2009

What's better Storm Pegasis 90RF or Quetz 90RF ?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Sep. 02, 2009

Quetzalcoatl 90RF. It's been said that Storm usually has a more consistent win ratio with the 100 track.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 02, 2009

(Sep. 02, 2009  10:08 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What's better Storm Pegasis 90RF or Quetz 90RF ?

Quetz 90RF is better.