World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Synesthesia - Aug. 15, 2009

In zombies, the most circular beyblade won. Virgo has that down better than any other wheel we have. The L-Drago line shouldn't be considered for anything other than attack currently.

Also, play nice everyone. I really would prefer it if the insults were kept to a minimum.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - axe_ninja - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  6:35 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: In zombies, the most circular beyblade won. Virgo has that down better than any other wheel we have. The L-Drago line shouldn't be considered for anything other than attack currently.

Also, play nice everyone. I really would prefer it if the insults were kept to a minimum.

yes, zombies are suppose to be circular as possible, but am i right in saying zombies should also be counter-spin to the opponents top. but considering LDrago and LLDrago are the only lefts ... and the spikes are facing the wrong way to deal some smash ... it could make a zombie.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  10:27 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: yes, zombies are suppose to be circular as possible, but am i right in saying zombies should also be counter-spin to the opponents top. but considering LDrago and LLDrago are the only lefts ... and the spikes are facing the wrong way to deal some smash ... it could make a zombie.

are you just ignoring everyone's posts or something? if you fight L-Drago DF145D Versus Virgo DF145D, Virgo will steal spin from L-Drago, not vice versa

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - axe_ninja - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  11:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: are you just ignoring everyone's posts or something? if you fight L-Drago DF145D Versus Virgo DF145D, Virgo will steal spin from L-Drago, not vice versa

am i ignoring? uhhh... no?

and no, you cant actually steal spin, beyblades lost RPM every millionth of a second it spins. and if it hits another beybladem, wether its spinning right left up down diagonal or whatever way it will still always lose RPM. and that is fact.

but, according to zombie beyblade theory, virgo cant 'steal spin' or whatever the hell you call it as good as a left spin (unless its got spikes and stuff, which LDrago doesnt have facing the way it spins). you see my point.

beybrad: i dont know if you mean to, but your posts always seems to come across as insulting. the way you put things across with the whole "are you just ignoring everyone's posts or something?" is really coming across quite rude and arrogently. i dunno if you mean to, but thats how it is. thought i should say before you start getting to me.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Aug. 16, 2009

Beywiki Wrote:To do this, your Beyblade must be spinning in the opposite direction of the opponent's Beyblade. When the opponent's Beyblade hits yours, your Beyblade will use the rotation of the other Beyblade to propel itself to keep moving

Since a Zombie is supposed to spin in the opposite direction as its opponent, in the L Drago DF145D vs VirgoDF145D matchup, Virgo is as much so a "zombie" as L Drago. Since Virgo has better Stamina than L Drago to begin with, it can easily "steal spin" from it and survive longer. It helps that Virgo's Wheel is round and smooth as opposed to L Drago's protruded Wheel.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Serotonin - Aug. 16, 2009

It's just you.

I think he's entitled to act that way given that :

a) he owns the site
and most importantly
b) your attitude suggests that you are in fact completely ignoring other people's suggestions.

You can actually steal spin. Whether or not the Beyblade is losing RPM, the fact that a Zombie's "life" is prolonged when it comes into contact with the other Beyblade, causing the opposing Beyblade to lose its RPM, does suggest it steals spin.

"Zombie Beyblade theory" only dictates that a Zombie must be in the opposite spin direction as the attacker; ergo, most of the time this is Left Spin, given that Right Spin Beyblades are far more common.

It also dictates that Zombies are Endurance-based, and that the Attack Rings are predominantly circular. Virgo DF145D would fulfill all three of these criteria when faced against LL Drago DF145D, and hence would steal spin from it.

Edit : Cheers Tempestas, that was well put. :]

(Aug. 16, 2009  2:12 AM)♥ Wrote: Edit : Cheers Tempestas, that was well put. :]

Likewise :]

(Aug. 16, 2009  2:10 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Since a Zombie is supposed to spin in the opposite direction as its opponent, in the L Drago DF145D vs VirgoDF145D matchup, Virgo is as much so a "zombie" as L Drago. Since Virgo has better Stamina than L Drago to begin with, it can easily "steal spin" from it and survive longer. It helps that Virgo's Wheel is round and smooth as opposed to L Drago's protruded Wheel.

yes i know that. in fact everything you've said i do agree with. but with regards to the spin direction, i mean against the general meta-game. virgo is still a right spin, and every other beyblade is a right spin ... so LDrago should be a choice for a 'zombie' beyblade right?
i dont think im putting my points across quite how i intended, i apologise

No, because L Drago's Wheel is not circular and is unsuitable for stealing spin.

The current parts available in MFB are not suitable for Zombie combinations; just because it is used in the opposite Spin Direction it does not mean it is definitely suitable.

It's like using Reverse Dragon because "it's left spin".

(Aug. 16, 2009  2:12 AM)♥ Wrote: It's just you.

I think he's entitled to act that way given that :

a) he owns the site so he can treat people like carp? what kinda site do you usually use? nazi.com?
and most importantly
b) your attitude suggests that you are in fact completely ignoring other people's suggestions. how? im trying to get people to understand that 99% of the time LDrago/LLDrago is the best wheel choice for a zombie beyblade. why dont you understand this?

You can actually steal spin. Whether or not the Beyblade is losing RPM, the fact that a Zombie's "life" is prolonged when it comes into contact with the other Beyblade, causing the opposing Beyblade to lose its RPM, does suggest it steals spin. i know how a zombie works, you brush off the opponent with opposite spin therefore losing less RPM than the opponent. and because your wheel should be better with endurance it should therefore outlast the opponent and therefore win. i know how it works thank you

"Zombie Beyblade theory" only dictates that a Zombie must be in the opposite spin direction as the attacker; ergo, most of the time this is Left Spin, given that Right Spin Beyblades are far more common.

It also dictates that Zombies are Endurance-based, and that the Attack Rings are predominantly circular. Virgo DF145D would fulfill all three of these criteria when faced against LL Drago DF145D, and hence would steal spin from it.yeah, but against every other beyblade, no dice

Edit : Cheers Tempestas, that was well put. :]

read the bold Smile thank you
(Aug. 16, 2009  2:47 AM)♥ Wrote: No, because L Drago's Wheel is not circular and is unsuitable for stealing spin.

The current parts available in MFB are not suitable for Zombie combinations; just because it is used in the opposite Spin Direction it does not mean it is definitely suitable.

It's like using Reverse Dragon because "it's left spin".

well. i wouldnt say its that bad, the spikes are facing the wrong way, making it smoother.

not been trying to be funny so far here, but im trying to say a certain thing and its taken me this long for it to get through to people Unhappy

Quote:im trying to get people to understand that 99% of the time LDrago/LLDrago is the best wheel choice for a zombie beyblade. why dont you understand this?
Quote:because your wheel should be better with endurance it should therefore outlast the opponent and therefore win.

So, if I told you the Stamina of Lightning L. Drago's Wheel is carp, would that satisfy you?

Have you actually ever seen a Zombie in action?

Here's a video, at least: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJDRsuVph7c&feature=related

---

If you don't like the way he treats you, you're welcome to leave; or better yet, why don't you drop the attitude.

LL Drago should never be considered a Zombie Wheel. I don't understand what you're saying, because it doesn't make any sense.

I'm willing to bet every competitive combo outlined in this topic would beat LL Drago DF145D.

On that note, would it be alright for you to drop this now? You're clearly wrong.

Edit : LIGHTNING L DRAGO IS NOT A ZOMBIE WHEEL.

(Aug. 16, 2009  3:01 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: So, if I told you the Stamina of Lightning L. Drago's Wheel is carp, would that satisfy you?
absolutly.
got that was a depressingly long run of carp subsiding in a completely anti-climatical and unsatisfying conclusion.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Aug. 16, 2009

Look axe_ninja, I have little knowledge of what a zombie beyblade is, but everything everyone else has been saying makes a lot of sense. Put it together, and you should get the idea right just like I can.

Lightning L Drago DF145D is not a viable competitive combination, and that is it. Lightning has enough protrusions to be inadequate for endurance.

EDIT : Well, if you understood three minutes ago, all is well.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Aug. 16, 2009

haha yeah zombies definitely can't steal spin, that's why you can spin a zombie with your fingers and it will beat a compact combo going at full speed right? no, zombies can actually stealin spin by gaining momentum from the opponent's hit pushing it along. a zombie's RPM can maintain relatively stable

people wouldn't be rude to you if you'd stop acting like such a know-it-all when people who have a lot more experience than you do are trying to explain why you're wrong

edit: lol comparing us to nazis, get out, this is a private website and you have no "right" to anything here

Quote:b) your attitude suggests that you are in fact completely ignoring other people's suggestions. how? im trying to get people to understand that 99% of the time LDrago/LLDrago is the best wheel choice for a zombie beyblade. why dont you understand this?

because you have no idea what you're talking about
(Aug. 16, 2009  2:04 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: beybrad: i dont know if you mean to, but your posts always seems to come across as insulting. the way you put things across with the whole "are you just ignoring everyone's posts or something?" is really coming across quite rude and arrogently. i dunno if you mean to, but thats how it is. thought i should say before you start getting to me.

you called me a nazi and threatened to beat up a member because you couldn't understand what he wrote, you probably shouldn't call anyone rude buddy!
Virgo DF145D in Right Spin would have better Stamina Vs. any right spin Bey than LLDrago DF145D.

(Aug. 16, 2009  3:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you called me a nazi

okay, now you've pushed my buttons, im afraid im going to have to hold my hands up to a lil' spam on this thread.

i've attempted to be civil, ive attempted to overlook being talked down to by you, and only tell you how the post came acroos rather than biting back. but no, i make a simple little wise crack and you twist it into me name calling. what is this?huh?
okay look, ive been on; pokegym, pokebeach, IGN, consolegaming, MLG, gamebattles, uh... sega forum, dragonforce forum, bleachanime, conclave and probably a few other forums ... most of them are fan made and the top dogs made it for the fans, so they dont talk down at people just because they made the site, its all about equality to these guys. i thought this forum was the same, that mods arent here to inforce their authority but keep the threads clean ... i guess i was wrong.

you're welcome to give me another week ban or whatever, i dont think i want to make a comment to this forum again its not worth the hassle. guess i'll just play the observer from now on.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 16, 2009

ugh seriously
You didn't "make a wise crack," you blatantly insulted Brad, who didn't insult you in any way (and if you seriously take offense from him, you probably aren't mature enough for any forums at all).

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 16, 2009  3:37 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: okay, now you've pushed my buttons, im afraid im going to have to hold my hands up to a lil' spam on this thread.

i've attempted to be civil, ive attempted to overlook being talked down to by you, and only tell you how the post came acroos rather than biting back. but no, i make a simple little wise crack and you twist it into me name calling. what is this?huh?
okay look, ive been on; pokegym, pokebeach, IGN, consolegaming, MLG, gamebattles, uh... sega forum, dragonforce forum, bleachanime, conclave and probably a few other forums ... most of them are fan made and the top dogs made it for the fans, so they dont talk down at people just because they made the site, its all about equality to these guys. i thought this forum was the same, that mods arent here to inforce their authority but keep the threads clean ... i guess i was wrong.

you're welcome to give me another week ban or whatever, i dont think i want to make a comment to this forum again its not worth the hassle. guess i'll just play the observer from now on.
Actually, you were indeed ignoring other people's explanations and points; Brad inquired what you were doing, because that is not what you would expect from an average person who can learn; then you think he was insulting you because you still thought you were right; after, ♥ told you that Brad should not keep himself from doing what he has done, which was understandable, because this is his message board anyway; finally, you make a 75% direct comparison with nazis.

Brad, if you want to do anything ...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Aug. 16, 2009

calling someone a "nazi" is not a wisecrack

regardless i'm not going to ban you, however i'd suggest you read more, post less, and when you do post, don't compare someone to the most violent regime in the history of mankind

to allow you to post blatant misinformation uncorrected would be irresponsible of anyone because newbies will read that misinformation and take it as truth. you were corrected several times and proceeded to ignore everything and just say "well it's left spin it must work!!"

no, it doesn't, and if you'd read posts more carefully instead of just jumping to provide a counter-argument you would've understood that by now. i'm friends with a lot of the members here so i am obviously not that bad of a guy; however, one of the rules is to respect the committee, and one of the rules of life is to respect those with knowledge, lest you never get anywhere.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 17, 2009

Has anyone tested the Capricorne wheel as a stamina wheel? It's pretty much perfectly circular, and well balanced. If Virgo is still better though... then ok XD

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  6:18 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Has anyone tested the Capricorne wheel as a stamina wheel? It's pretty much perfectly circular, and well balanced. If Virgo is still better though... then ok XD

i did and didnt get any promising results unfortunately

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 17, 2009

Is there any place where the weights of wheels are listed, besides the ones on beywiki? I was searching the takaratomy website, and I didn't find any (which doesn't mean that its not there though)
JK, found

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 21, 2009

Just question about the (Metal Face) Libra C145/CH120 B/WB. Why do you reccommend the the B/WB tips over D? Just wanted to know the stipulations (new fave word Joyful_3)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Aug. 21, 2009

Because D is more of a stamina type rather than a defense type even though the D stands for defense.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 21, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  5:36 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Because D is more of a stamina type rather than a defense type even though the D stands for defense.

LOL, okey, so why wouldn't you rather have that then? Because more stamina doesnt seem like a bad thing. Are the B and WB tips just better for stopping the bey from being hit out?