World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Nov. 10, 2010

Isn't it for inertia?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - boyet - Nov. 11, 2010

ok, thanks again for the reply.

actually i was surprised at the results of some of the tests. in theory i would make the storm wheel and the dark wheel one of the best but the tests proved otherwise and i believe it.

i was also testing some of your combos and the results were the same with me.

visually looking at the parts is one way of analyzing the parts and testing them is another.

i think takara/tomy already knew about these results and thats why they are distributing the top tier parts on a lot of beyblades instead of putting it on one particular package. they need to sell the other parts.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Nov. 11, 2010

Or it's because MFB isn't unique at all, and has tons of recycled parts, so top-tier pieces keep cropping up over and over.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - boyet - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  10:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: it's for centripedal force, and to assist with balance, although the effects are more or less negligible.

yes i think so too.

on the gb145, the balls rolls on the sides giving the beyblade much more stability because of centripedal force, giving it balance.

BUT

why did they make it free rolling, which gives it the ability to roll on the inside when hit? i think this is for shock absorbtion. dont you think?

c145 on the otherhand is more on shock absortion than balance. plus the ability to absorb low hits from low tracked beyblades. but because of a lot of friction and movement of the fins. it can loose a lot of its spin velocity.

i give gb145 more votes than c145 if i have to use only one of them.
(Nov. 11, 2010  12:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Or it's because MFB isn't unique at all, and has tons of recycled parts, so top-tier pieces keep cropping up over and over.

good point, but just like in other games, they need to have crappy parts so the top tier can stand out and they need to recycle them in order to save on research and manufacturing new parts.

this is why takara/tomy would never recognize these results.

they want the players to test the new parts themselves. just as what we are doing here.

and they want us to keep guessing.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Nov. 11, 2010

I don't think you understand Beyblade. It's a toy.
They simply make designs that look usable, intrguing, and safe. They don't study it extensively.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  12:12 AM)boyet Wrote: yes i think so too.

on the gb145, the balls rolls on the sides giving the beyblade much more stability because of centripedal force, giving it balance.

BUT

why did they make it free rolling, which gives it the ability to roll on the inside when hit? i think this is for shock absorbtion. dont you think?
It is meant for better Defense when the balls rock back towards the centre of the Beyblade. When they are on the outside, it is more for the flywheel effect, which in this case helps both Stamina and Defense, in a way.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - MaDMuPPeT__ - Nov. 11, 2010

What's the best hasbro combo for attack, defense and stamina for the attack stadium with or without metal faces?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Ray Joker - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  8:59 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: What's the best hasbro combo for attack, defense and stamina for the attack stadium with or without metal faces?

Use the Build Me a Combo! Thread.

Hasbro practically has the same beys as Takara-Tomy.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - felofilipino - Nov. 11, 2010

Do the orders of the things listed in the OP related to how good they are? Because IMO they should be. Like if 145 is better than DF145 it should go first. As with whole blades as well, like If Earth Bull 145/DF145 WD/SD/D is better than Burn Bull 145/DF145 WD/SD/D it should go above it.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2010

Burn has been proven to be better.

However, sometimes it is really just a matter of situations, so we just want to list the Beyblades that are top-tier for sure.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kujikato - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  4:48 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It doesn't need to be changed though... What gave you that idea?

sorry for long reply but according to me and my parents the theory is posible but can anyone test the combo for me because i dont hav meteo or top tier def & attack only 2 steps away from top tier attack & def beys

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - MaDMuPPeT__ - Nov. 12, 2010

Is Burn Bull DF145 SD/WD/PD a good stamina bey?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Ultra - Nov. 12, 2010

Yes except for PD since we are not sure cause there has been no testing. Also 145 is just as good for stamina as DF145.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Chipmunk1999 - Nov. 13, 2010

Have the Metal Wheels Storm and Flame been outclassed sooo severely? :\

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - 桃太郎 - Nov. 13, 2010

^ I think it's safe to say yes. For example, Quetz, Lightning L-Drago, Pegasis, and Ray all do better than Storm. Burn Mold 1 and Earth Mold 1 also have proven themselves to perform and outlast Flame.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - MaDMuPPeT__ - Nov. 13, 2010

What's better for Burn Bull DF145 WD or SD for the attack stadium?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Nov. 13, 2010

WD and SD are considered more or less equal, IIRC.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - mustafa937 - Nov. 14, 2010

i was wondering if the following combo is good because i beat alot of other beyblades with it:

face bolt: bull
energy ring: clear bull
fusion wheel:storm
spin track: 100
performance tip: SD

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - blah - Nov. 14, 2010

Storm has too much recoil to be used for stamina.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - s-pegasus - Nov. 14, 2010

Maybe put down the mode of Lightning L-drago( of course its upper)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Chups - Nov. 14, 2010

ready for competition?

lightning L-drago 100RF ( getting metal face )
earth aquario C145WB ( getting metal face aswell)
burn bull 145WD

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lws803 - Nov. 14, 2010

Hmmm whats the best defensive and offensive combo?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - blah - Nov. 14, 2010

^Look at page one.
It lists all the best combos you can make.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lws803 - Nov. 14, 2010

But does it include the new Beyparts from beyblade explosion series?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 14, 2010

(Nov. 14, 2010  2:43 PM)lws803 Wrote: But does it include the new Beyparts from beyblade explosion series?

Ray Unicorno, RS and R2F, that's all.