World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - TheLVJ - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  6:58 PM)xCiegex Wrote: not to sound like a total noob but where can you get metal facebolts?

The internet is your friend. Eee

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - xCiegex - Jul. 31, 2010

thanks lol and what beyblade has the 100 rf spin track?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  7:23 PM)xCiegex Wrote: thanks lol and what beyblade has the 100 rf spin track?
RF is a Bottom. 100 is a Track. You can clearly see which Beyblade comes with it on Beywiki. Moreover, this is not the topic to ask questions like that.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Purely Filipino - Jul. 31, 2010

Dark Sagittario DF145S itz a balance type. Lemme know if itz good or bad

(Jul. 31, 2010  8:13 PM)LibraMan223 Wrote: Hey guys could you tell me me if this combo's good or bad? Dark Sagittario DF145SF Thanks!
I got another one Dark Pegasus DF145FS
Both are very bad. Use the "Build me a combo!" topic in the future, and list the other parts you own so we can help you.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Purely Filipino - Jul. 31, 2010

thanks for letting me know kai-v.

(Jul. 31, 2010  8:24 PM)LibraMan223 Wrote: thanks for letting me know kai-v. can u help me build a combo with flame sagittario, storm pegasus and dark wolf?
I just told you to use the "Build me a combo!" topic instead ...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Jul. 31, 2010

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - gurugulu - Aug. 01, 2010

Would the defense combo be still good if I didn't have a metal face?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  1:34 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Would the defense combo be still good if I didn't have a metal face?

Without a Metal Face, Defense combos would not be as good.
Earth Bull GB145WB would only be decent, while MF Earth Bull GB145WB would be Top-Tier.

A few grams of extra weight makes quite a lot of difference.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Aug. 01, 2010

Yes, however it is much more likely to be knocked out. A Metal Face improves performance by quite a bit.

EDIT: It's still good though Diamond. Just not as good. Like how Storm Pegasus 105RF is still good. Anyways, beaten?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - BeyJ - Aug. 01, 2010

Hmmm, the metagame is really interesting, i got a Storm Pegasis RF100 and am planning to get Flame Sag. C145/B soon enough.

But something concerns me, i haven't seen Quetzalcoatl, Lightning L-Drago or Virgo in the stores, are they unique only to Japan or are they just not available to the Montreal/South Shore yet?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - OkiBlaze - Aug. 01, 2010

Quetzalcoatl and Virgo are released in Japan, but you can get one via internet.
Oh, by the way, questions like these whould be asked in the Ask a Question, Get an answer! thread.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Priscient - Aug. 01, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  2:56 PM)fRee Wrote: But something concerns me, i haven't seen Quetzalcoatl, Lightning L-Drago or Virgo in the stores, are they unique only to Japan or are they just not available to the Montreal/South Shore yet?

A different answer than Okiblaze`s.

Quetz and virgo have no chance of being released by hasbro due to their being pre - HWS. And quetz is only unique to Japan anyways.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Aug. 02, 2010

(Aug. 01, 2010  7:35 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: A different answer than Okiblaze`s.

Quetz and virgo have no chance of being released by hasbro due to their being pre - HWS. And quetz is only unique to Japan anyways.

Virgo is rumoured to get e re-release in Japan. Something about it being in the second season of the anime. If this happens, the odds of it getting released by Hasbro jump exponentially, although it still won't happen for over a year.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Priscient - Aug. 02, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2010  12:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Virgo is rumoured to get e re-release in Japan. Something about it being in the second season of the anime. If this happens, the odds of it getting released by Hasbro jump exponentially, although it still won't happen for over a year.

Leave it to Daegor. Smug

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Aug. 02, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2010  12:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Virgo is rumoured to get e re-release in Japan. Something about it being in the second season of the anime. If this happens, the odds of it getting released by Hasbro jump exponentially, although it still won't happen for over a year.
Hm, with BB-89 being Aries, it would really be odd if TAKARA-TOMY released Zhou Xing's Virgo several months after he disappeared from the anime, almost in 2011. There is always hope though, I suppose.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - xCiegex - Aug. 02, 2010

could storm capricorn 100 rf be added to the attack category? i havent tested it im just wondering.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Aug. 02, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2010  2:18 PM)xCiegex Wrote: could storm capricorn 100 rf be added to the attack category? i havent tested it im just wondering.

Storm Capricorn 100RF would perform virtually identical to Storm Pegasis 100RF. It is already in a sense on the list, since Clear Wheels on an Attack combo are basically neglible (with the exception of mode changing ones like LDrago).

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Aug. 02, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2010  2:18 PM)xCiegex Wrote: could storm capricorn 100 rf be added to the attack category? i havent tested it im just wondering.
So far, there hasn't been any proof that different Clear Wheels would cause a significant difference in performance when used on Attack Types (except Lightning L Drago).

Storm Pegasis 100RF is listed because of how consistent Storm, 100 and RF is. Pegasis is just a Clear Wheel that we happen to use occasionally. It makes little to no difference on the performance of the whole Bey if the Clear Wheel was changed to Capricorne.

so the list on the first page is the most updated competitive beyblades?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 02, 2010

(Aug. 02, 2010  6:00 PM)xCiegex Wrote: so the list on the first page is the most updated competitive beyblades?

Yes, but only for ones that have been tested thoroughly. There are many that show promise, including the Pegasis combo, MF L Drago 90WF, MF Lightning L Drago 90RF, Ray Unicorno 90/100RF and maybe Leone.

oh ok would rock leone be a solid defense or stamina?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 02, 2010

xCiegex: Rock Leone is perhaps the second best uncustomised defence beyblade, though, if you're able, you can use the WB to create a top tier defence blade.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - xCiegex - Aug. 03, 2010

is flame sagitarrio a good stamina blade?