World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  5:19 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: But the phrase "Foreign Substance"... I don't see how the same metal balls are "foreign."
I think by 'foreign' it means objects that do not belong to the original part itself.

But still, I do not think that an increase in weight by adding Metal Balls would be legal. :\

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Jul. 28, 2010

Let's just wait to see what the committee has to say. It's their decision, anyways.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - TheLVJ - Jul. 28, 2010

Wasn't Draciel MBD designed to be able to hold more balls? It's different in GB145's case.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  6:06 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Wasn't Draciel MBD designed to be able to hold more balls? It's different in GB145's case.
I honestly do not know about "Draciel MBD", but GB145 is definitely not meant to hold more than two metal balls, therefore it would be quite illegal to add more.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Train - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  6:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:06 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Wasn't Draciel MBD designed to be able to hold more balls? It's different in GB145's case.
I honestly do not know about "Draciel MBD", but GB145 is definitely not meant to hold more than two metal balls, therefore it would be quite illegal to add more.

The bottom has 2 holes on either side of the shaft and tip that it spins on to hold more. However Draciel S was meant to have more than 2 in it as was F. But as we all know GB145 was not it alters the function of the part and that is against WBO rules end of debate.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - mikado282745 - Jul. 28, 2010

im going to buy some mfbs soon and will be making lots of combos from these wat would be a good blade to test them on

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - mchlbant - Jul. 28, 2010

read OP

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - TheLVJ - Jul. 28, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  8:53 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: im going to buy some mfbs soon and will be making lots of combos from these wat would be a good blade to test them on

The first post on this thread lists most of the competitive combos. Make sure to read it thoroughly.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Jul. 28, 2010

Make sure to read any thread's first post thoroughly ...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Master - Jul. 29, 2010

Remove Storm Pegasis 100RF, and add Ray Unicorno 100RF

Add L Drago90WF
Add LeoneCh120RF

All should definetely be top tier attacks.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  5:08 AM)Master Wrote: Remove Storm Pegasis 100RF, and add Ray Unicorno 100RF

Add L Drago90WF
Add LeoneCh120RF

All should definetely be top tier attacks.

Storm pegasis 100RF is still good tho it probley shouldnt be replaced yet...
Also i think MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS or MF Pegasus CH120RF would be considered more top tier then the ones you said Uncertain

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - TheLVJ - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  5:29 AM)Dirge Wrote: Storm pegasis 100RF is still good tho it probley shouldnt be replaced yet...
Also i think MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS or MF Pegasus CH120RF would be considered more top tier then the ones you said Uncertain

Haha, you're actually questioning Ray?

I wish the Storm wheel was as modular as all of the other potential and current top-tier wheels. It's just not very dynamic.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Jul. 29, 2010

I'll continue to say it, Storm Pegasis 100RF should be removed.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Jul. 29, 2010

(Jul. 29, 2010  6:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'll continue to say it, Storm Pegasis 100RF should be removed.

I don't think so. Storm Pegasis 100RF is still a good Attack combo, and it is by far the easiest one to make as well.

Quote:by far the easiest one to make as well.

That's not an excuse for a comparitively mediocre attack beyblade to be considered "top-tier"
It's more like "Good and feasible for newbies tier"

I almost have to side with Frownie.

(Jul. 29, 2010  5:52 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Haha, you're actually questioning Ray?

I wish the Storm wheel was as modular as all of the other potential and current top-tier wheels. It's just not very dynamic.

No lol i have ray unicorno lol and its a beast i said it in the ray disscussion topic i belive,
i ment more like i still think storm should be considered top tier since it gets the job done and has a high win rate, also its easy to get.I do agree there are better attack combos but i still consider storm peg 100RF top tier since its win rate is still one to be considered top tier,

Not when tons of other beys preform better : |
Just like pokemon, staple pokemon are put aside when something comes along to do that duty better.

I vote to list the top-tier combos in order of relative superiority.

(Jul. 28, 2010  7:32 PM)Train Wrote: But as we all know GB145 was not it alters the function of the part and that is against WBO rules end of debate.

To be fair metal ball defenser wasn't really either, and metal balls altered the preformance of all three of those parts.

And I agree with the LVJ.

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:32 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not when tons of other beys preform better : |
Just like pokemon, staple pokemon are put aside when something comes along to do that duty better.

most of them have simlar win rates tho, its hard to say theyre better its more about prefrance imo

...Not really.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Jul. 29, 2010

Actually, what Dirge says is true. All of the combo's on the list here have had extensive testing done on them and have produced very similar averages. "Out performance" for attack types is a pretty subjective statement unless we're looking at an Attack Type that has breached a consistent 90% win ratio against Attack, Defense, and Stamina customs. Storm 100RF is still perfectly viable and performs better than it used to with Libra out of the format.

I've never seen a competitive meta where they "discount" a top tier performing combo/list because it was less preferable to others present. In fact, it's more common to include budget options in Competitive Meta analysis because they will be there because they are exactly that, budget and easy access. Almost every single WBO member who can purchase MFB's will have access to Storm 100RF without dropping $60+, whereas even with Lightning L Drago some members may never see one, some may take a year+ to acquire Ray.

^ what i was trying to say but explained way better

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 29, 2010

If that's the case, shouldn't every article in the wiki which says that a part is 'outclassed' should be altered, provided the parts are easy to get? What about Rock Bull C145/ED145WB (or whatever the best hasbro defence combination is)? Shouldn't that also be placed into this thread then?

I'd also like to see these averages (not being arsey) because I've looked in most of the combos respective threads and can't find too many results, so it's kind of hard to compare newly created combos with those in this thread.

I definitely think, if Kei's results are corroborated, L Drago 90WF (can't remember if it had a MF) should be added to the list.