World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  12:27 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: TBH I don't think it's Quetz 90RF then, it's your Sliding Shoot technique. I went from Storm 90RF to Storm 100RF to Quetz 90RF and never experienced that issue. I never had to really adjust my sliding shoot either.

I don't use the sliding shoot though. I just bank. I'm fine with MF Lightning LDrago 90RF though. That never scrapes the floor.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Train - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  12:35 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:27 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: TBH I don't think it's Quetz 90RF then, it's your Sliding Shoot technique. I went from Storm 90RF to Storm 100RF to Quetz 90RF and never experienced that issue. I never had to really adjust my sliding shoot either.

I don't use the sliding shoot though. I just bank. I'm fine with MF Lightning LDrago 90RF though. That never scrapes the floor.

You sure it's not jamming on the launcher and then sort of sputtering out on the launch? I used to have that problem with Quetz.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  12:45 AM)Train Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:35 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

You sure it's not jamming on the launcher and then sort of sputtering out on the launch? I used to have that problem with Quetz.

Yeah.

It's because my Quetz 90RF kept scraping the floor that I tried out MF Lightning LDrago 90RF.

Also, when Quetz 90RF didn't scrape the floor, it just had so little power to do anything. It'd spin around in the flower motion, but it very rarely KOd anything.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Serotonin - Jul. 21, 2010

I've experienced similar with Quetzalcoatl 90RF; I can rarely get any KOs with it, when compared to Lightning-based customisations. Each to their own, I guess.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Master - Jul. 21, 2010

Shouldn't (MF) Leone H145RF be on this list, and listed as a Balance type

Since it has wicked attack, and good lower defense due to H145?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  6:17 AM)Master Wrote: Shouldn't (MF) Leone H145RF be on this list, and listed as a Balance type

Since it has wicked attack, and good lower defense due to H145?

More testing needs to be done. Also, H145 does not provide good Defense from my personal testing.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 21, 2010

Wow, I played MF Leone H145RF VS Quetzacoatl 90RF, Quetz wons most of the matches, H145 is too horrible...ultimate recoil...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  6:17 AM)Master Wrote: Since it has wicked attack, and good lower defense due to H145?
H145 has too much recoil to have good lower Defense.

EDIT: Double Beaten

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 20, 2010  11:25 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Storm 100RF is much more controllable than many of the current Top Tier Attack Types. Further apart from Quetz 90RF it has seen the most testing and is more readily available than most on that list. For North American MFB's it's the only real viable option until Lightning L Drago is made more available in NA.

I'm fairly certain it will continue to maintain it's staple position especially since it appeared on that list when MF Libra C145WB dominated the format and it still managed a 46-50% win rate.

I also think you got that backwards, Storm 100RF and Quetz 90RF were the most controllable. Lightning L Drago has a much higher self KO likelihood than either of the two.

Sorry, by controllable I meant in terms of self KOs. I'm pretty bad with attack types ,and I found MF Lightning L drago CH120RF to be more controllable. It's probably just me then. =P

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - VIEBeyblade - Jul. 21, 2010

Why CH120 is defense?I don't think so.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jul. 21, 2010

EDITED: Okay this should be asked in the "ask a question get an answer" thread, but I guess it could also apply.

CH120 is okay for defence, though not ideal, this is because it is heavy due to it's height changing gimmick, without anything to induce recoil (like H145)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Jul. 21, 2010

Through recent testing CH120 seems to be continually thrown down by 90.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - stormaquario100 - Jul. 23, 2010

rock aquario h145 fs

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 23, 2010

(Jul. 23, 2010  6:04 AM)stormaquario100 Wrote: rock aquario h145 fs

What do you mean? Rock Aquario H145FS as a competitive combo?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - countdudoo - Jul. 23, 2010

We know Rock AND H145 has high recoils, and then, FS isn't the best either. And this is competitive in which type?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jul. 23, 2010

none

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Fyuuor - Jul. 23, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  3:53 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Through recent testing CH120 seems to be continually thrown down by 90.

That's exactly what I experienced, combo's involving CH120 were generally too high, especially against MF Lightning L Drago 90RF, CH120 was just thrown around and KO'd to easily.

If you're talking about attack types, it's not a great way to gauge an attack types strength by playing them against each other.

For defence I'm quite sure it's only a semi decent part to use though.

(Jul. 23, 2010  9:51 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If you're talking about attack types, it's not a great way to gauge an attack types strength by playing them against each other.

For defence I'm quite sure it's only a semi decent part to use though.
Your right it's not an ideal way of testing, but there will be situations that'll arise in tournament play when an individual whom is using a CH in an attack custom and it's advantageous to know prior to battle what the strengths and weaknesses of that particular track are; whether it's attack, defence or stamina. It just happens that due to CH's design I’ve found it to be quite susceptible to low attackers.

I haven't had too much experience with CH120 on an attack type so I wouldn't really know, but I thought Beybrad said it helped with defence/stamina in 145 mode in the balance combo mf(?) libra ch120RF? Don't take my word for it though, since I'm just working off the top of my head atm.

It helps stabilize the combo, it's great strength is in the weight of the track and it's ability to balance a combo effectively, while it's able to accomplish these things and is a very useful part unfortunately on a combo like MF Pegasus CH120RF it doesn't fare to well against low attackers. But it's still a great track to have and comes in handy for a considerable amount of combinations.

I see, thanks for the info =p.

No problem Smile

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - TheLVJ - Jul. 23, 2010

(Jul. 23, 2010  11:57 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: It helps stabilize the combo, it's great strength is in the weight of the track and it's ability to balance a combo effectively, while it's able to accomplish these things and is a very useful part unfortunately on a combo like MF Pegasus CH120RF it doesn't fare to well against low attackers. But it's still a great track to have and comes in handy for a considerable amount of combinations.

Did you only set it to 145 or did you also experiment with 120?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Jul. 23, 2010

Look in his thread, he has results at the 120 height.