World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Black Night - Jul. 06, 2010

ok

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - pingasus - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jun. 29, 2009  7:44 PM)Hero Wrote: Lightning 90RF? Also does HF/S switch to hf in battle when in S mode? That could be of some sort of use...

you could set it on S without locking it, but however it often changes to hf the moment it touches the stadium and if it does change its probably going to end up being a FS

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jul. 07, 2010

(Jul. 07, 2010  4:36 AM)pingasus Wrote: you could set it on S without locking it, but however it often changes to hf the moment it touches the stadium and if it does change its probably going to end up being a FS
That post was from over a year ago. Also, Bey Brad already answered Hero's question.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Flowertrain609 - Jul. 07, 2010

Does anyone know if this list is up-to-date? With all the new releases, im almost certain that it is a little back tracked.

(Jul. 07, 2010  6:53 AM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Does anyone know if this list is up-to-date? With all the new releases, im almost certain that it is a little back tracked.
The top-tier combos from the current list has been thoroughly tested. Even though there are many new great combos, they still need to be tested more thoroughly before being placed in the list.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Flowertrain609 - Jul. 07, 2010

Alright, Thanx alot for the quick response.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jul. 07, 2010

Which is better for stamina? Earth (1st mold) or flame?

(Jul. 07, 2010  3:05 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Which is better for stamina? Earth (1st mold) or flame?
From what I've seen (and tested) before, Flame seems to outspin Earth (Mold 1) occasionally.
Flame would more suitable for pure Stamina customizations while Earth can prepare you for more situations. It really comes to your personal preference on which Wheel to use.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jul. 07, 2010

thanks, I'll probably stick with earth then.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Sora. - Jul. 09, 2010

Hm, why are Burn Bull DF145WD/SD and MF Quetz CH120CS not on the list?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  1:39 AM)Sora. Wrote: Hm, why are Burn Bull DF145WD/SD and MF Quetz CH120CS not on the list?
They need to be tested more thoroughly before being placed on the list.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Jul. 09, 2010

I'm sure MF Quetz CH120CS will make it there soon, Burn I'm certain needs more testing.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2010

I am posting this here simply because the Italian community seems to believe that the following combinations are extremely top-tier and that Rubber Flat should therefore be banned ...

Can anybody test MF Leone H145RF and MF Pegasis CH120RF ...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Flowertrain609 - Jul. 09, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am posting this here simply because the Italian community seems to believe that the following combinations are extremely top-tier and that Rubber Flat should therefore be banned ...

Whatt?! RF is like THE best bottom(my opinion) out there, if its like that people should ban all other top tiers like DF145 and CH120, and why not MF while we're at it...

Please do not ban RF...=[

And wow H145 being utilized in a "Top-Tier" combo?
I will try this out when I have free tune...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Daegor42 - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am posting this here simply because the Italian community seems to believe that the following combinations are extremely top-tier and that Rubber Flat should therefore be banned ...

First or second mold of H145?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Mc Frown - Jul. 10, 2010

I'd assume second.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Flowertrain609 - Jul. 10, 2010

Second Mold of H145 is indeed much more durable, so I am hoping they mean second.

But I ran some quick tests, and the Leone combo is uninteresting.. it got 3/7 vs EarthBull DF145SD -.- quite depressing...

and 4/20 in <3's testing vs MF Earth GB145WB

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Deebunie - Jul. 10, 2010

What would be better to use: Galaxy Pegasis 100R2F or Storm Pegasis 100RF

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jul. 10, 2010

the one that is a top tier combo.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 09, 2010  11:06 PM)Flowertrain609 Wrote: Whatt?! RF is like THE best bottom(my opinion) out there, if its like that people should ban all other top tiers like DF145 and CH120, and why not MF while we're at it...

Please do not ban RF...=[

And wow H145 being utilized in a "Top-Tier" combo?
I will try this out when I have free tune...
We will not ban Rubber Flat.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Jul. 10, 2010

Which mold of H145 are they meaning?if its the 1st i could give MF leone H145RF a go

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 10, 2010

Are there any specific win rates for the top tier combos? To be honest, I've been searching for MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, but I can't find it. The others would be good for future reference.

Thanks.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - BangBang - Jul. 11, 2010

What would be thebest attatck MFB aside from Storm PEgasis? And what's the most unique, yet strong MFB?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 11, 2010

You have asked the same question for a few times, there isn't any perfect beyblade, only the smartest choice. Every beyblade is unique...
Read the OP and you will know that Quetzalcoatl 90RF is the best attack beyblade, better than Storm Pegasis 100RF. MF LLDrago CH120RF is also good for attack, also better than Storm Pegasis 100RF

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jul. 11, 2010

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:33 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: What would be thebest attatck MFB aside from Storm PEgasis? And what's the most unique, yet strong MFB?
Check the first post (opening post) of this thread.Wink