World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pimpju - Jun. 10, 2010

you realise the clear wheel in attack types has no noticeable effect? it's weight distribution has an effect on solo spin time, however that's irrelevant for attack types.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Jun. 10, 2010

We've tested numerous clear wheels and have found them to be negligible on how they influence a combo. Essentially, it's the Storm Wheel, the 100 Track, and RF that matter, be it Pegasis, Sagittario, cancer, or whatever, it doesn't matter.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  8:08 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I said Storm Sagittario
Yes but clear wheels dont make that much of a diffrence in attack combos

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Galaxxy - Jun. 10, 2010

Alright didn't know.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  8:13 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: We've tested numerous clear wheels and have found them to be negligible on how they influence a combo. Essentially, it's the Storm Wheel, the 100 Track, and RF that matter, be it Pegasis, Sagittario, cancer, or whatever, it doesn't matter.

Maybe in attack types, but that thread on the clear wheels was showing interesting variations.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Corey - Jun. 10, 2010

They aren't really talking about stamina though :p

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  8:13 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: We've tested numerous clear wheels and have found them to be negligible on how they influence a combo.

That's where my point was directed at.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Corey - Jun. 10, 2010

Fair enough, sir Smile

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Deebunie - Jun. 11, 2010

For a competitive battle which Beyblade would be better: Gemios or Killer Gemios?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Ultra - Jun. 11, 2010

They're both terrible. The only good thing about killer gemios is that the clear wheel is useful since it's the lightest one.

also where can someone buy Virgo DF145SD

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Ultra - Jun. 11, 2010

Dude you need to buy the separate blades with the parts to get that. Virgo is only available in BB-22 and BB-25. Look up what they are on the MFB product list on the beywiki if you don't know. You should get Earth aquila and a blade with DF145 cause then you could make Earth DF145WD which is an easy to make top tier stamina combo.

(Jun. 11, 2010  8:52 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Dude you need to buy the separate blades with the parts to get that. Virgo is only available in BB-22 and BB-25. Look up what they are on the MFB product list on the beywiki if you don't know. You should get Earth aquila and a blade with DF145 cause then you could make Earth DF145WD which is an easy to make top tier stamina combo.

Well im already getting Dark Bull for the SD and I really just needed to get the Virgo DF145. Isnt Virgo DF145SD the best stamina combination?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Train - Jun. 11, 2010

Yes it is, but what he's trying to tell you is Virgo doesn't come like that. You're looking for Virgo DF145BS

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Jun. 12, 2010

(Jun. 11, 2010  8:30 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The only good thing about killer gemios is that the clear wheel is useful since it's the lightest one.

(Jun. 04, 2010  1:30 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2010  1:15 AM)megablader2 Wrote: It's the second lightest clear wheel though, surely it is a top tier stamina clear wheel.

No, just because it is light does not automatically mean that it is a top tier stamina CW. Weight distribution, and the shape of the CW are huge factors.

Have you seen this thread? Bull is the heaviest CW, yet it is very effective as a stamina CW.
----------------------
(Jun. 11, 2010  8:39 PM)Deebunie Wrote: also where can someone buy Virgo DF145SD

BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set and BB-25 Random Booster Vol. 2 are quite rare now.

Virgo should be re-released in BB-89 as Virgo ED145ES, so you could just wait until then.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kei - Jun. 12, 2010

(Jun. 11, 2010  8:30 PM)megablader2 Wrote: They're both terrible. The only good thing about killer gemios is that the clear wheel is useful since it's the lightest one.

Gemios actually has some Smash Attack. So I wouldn't necessarily call it "terrible".

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Priscient - Jun. 12, 2010

(Jun. 11, 2010  8:30 PM)megablader2 Wrote: They're both terrible. The only good thing about killer gemios is that the clear wheel is useful since it's the lightest one.

Killer Geminos has DF145, it comes in a lot of beys but it's still useful and it's never bad to have a few spares.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - ashton b - Jun. 17, 2010

i have a LL drago,storm pegasis,dark cancer and quetlqoutl i dont know what to do

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Jun. 17, 2010

(Jun. 17, 2010  9:07 PM)ashton b Wrote: i have a LL drago,storm pegasis,dark cancer and quetlqoutl i dont know what to do

I directed you to this thread because with the Beyblades that you posted, you can make a few competitive combos (which are listed in the opening post of this thread).

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - ashton b - Jun. 17, 2010

sorry

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - gurugulu - Jun. 19, 2010

Guys, will the lightning ldrago attack combo still be good if you don't have a metal face? And how will you know if your rubber flat is worn out too much or too little?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jun. 19, 2010

(Jun. 19, 2010  2:47 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Guys, will the lightning ldrago attack combo still be good if you don't have a metal face?
Maybe this section from the Lightning L Drago 100HF article would help Wink:
Beywiki Wrote:Use in Attack Customization
A current top-tier Attack combo is MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode). MF and RF help reduce the recoil Lightning experiences, and CH120 allows you to switch heights to accommodate the Beyblade you are facing. If you are facing a higher Beyblade using a 145 Track, use CH120 at the 145 height, or if you are facing a lower Beyblade with D125, use CH120 at the 120 height. Doing this allows the Lightning Metal Wheel make the most contact possible with the opposing Wheel, rather than the Track.

(Jun. 19, 2010  2:47 PM)gurugulu Wrote: And how will you know if your rubber flat is worn out too much or too little?
A RF is too worn if its movement speed is reduced significantly.

I used my storm pegasis for 3 days straight and around 20 times. Do you think I should replace it? I just want some good advice.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Jun. 19, 2010

(Jun. 19, 2010  3:10 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I used my storm pegasis for 3 days straight and around 20 times. Do you think I should replace it? I just want some good advice.
No, I do not think you have to replace your RF, unless you are not using it in a proper BeyStadium.

I use the pegasis thunder whip stadium. You know, the blue stadium with pockets and no chance of getting a stadium out. (I can't use ebay so I don't have those real stadiums.)