World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Feb. 06, 2010

(Feb. 06, 2010  7:07 AM)Kei Wrote: In most situations yes, I would say it is (along with a Metal Face, of course).

Like I said though, I would choose Aquario over any other Clear Wheel. Bull is just as heavy as Aquario, but to me Aquario appears to more defensively designed than Bull. Not that this has much effect, though haha, I just personally prefer it over anything else.

Well, the site that Kai-V gave says that Bull is is 0.1 grams heavier (wow that's a lot). But of course, as the site says, their info might have slight mistakes of about ± 0.3g. But I would use Aquario, but Bull is certainly a lot easier to get. Bull is certainly one of if not the heaviest right spin wheel (by 0.1 gram!), but does it help increase the blade's stamina like Aquila? :\
Wow, I'm using 4 beyblades to make 1 combo. I'm prepared to buy some more blades for defense combos, a great example would be the JB bottom from Rock Escolpio. So is anyone testing that bottom yet?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Feb. 06, 2010

No i don't don't think so, well not extensivley anyways because there has been so many other releases but it will be tested at some point i'd guess without a doubt.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Ultra - Feb. 06, 2010

Just be patient. It was only released recently and most people on here won't have it yet.

But i can't wait to get it i don't care about tests lol i want it.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - DrigerGT - Feb. 06, 2010

(Feb. 06, 2010  3:18 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: But i can't wait to get it i don't care about tests lol i want it.

I should hopefully get it in the first days of next week... Tongue_out

Wow, i know promote you the tester for the JB bottom.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - victorti83plus - Feb. 06, 2010

JB Bottom....I saw some videos of it. I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as WB bottom in terms of defense. Judging from the videos I watched, If it got hit, it will move around... In order to be a good defense beyblade, it needs to stay in the middle. Thats why we always launch with 60% to 80% strength (depend on the wheel) for WB bottom.

However, I found WD bottom may be as good or even better than WB bottom in some cases. From numerous testing by myself, WD bottom performs better than WB on heavier beyblade such as MF Earth Bull C145WD, Libra C145WD and MF Rock Leone C145WD. In addition, you can launch with full force, and it has better stamina than WB. However, performance of WD bottom on a LIGHT weight beyblade is similar to a B bottom, which is good stamina and "not so good" defense.

could you show us any results of this please.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Diamond - Feb. 06, 2010

(Feb. 06, 2010  3:20 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I should hopefully get it in the first days of next week... Tongue_out

I'll be looking forward to your video!
(Feb. 06, 2010  4:35 PM)victorti83plus Wrote: JB Bottom....I saw some videos of it. I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as WB bottom in terms of defense. Judging from the videos I watched, If it got hit, it will move around... In order to be a good defense beyblade, it needs to stay in the middle. Thats why we always launch with 60% to 80% strength (depend on the wheel) for WB bottom.

However, I found WD bottom may be as good or even better than WB bottom in some cases. From numerous testing by myself, WD bottom performs better than WB on heavier beyblade such as MF Earth Bull C145WD, Libra C145WD and MF Rock Leone C145WD. In addition, you can launch with full force, and it has better stamina than WB. However, performance of WD bottom on a LIGHT weight beyblade is similar to a B bottom, which is good stamina and "not so good" defense.

Interesting, I might as well test it out myself. Thanks for your info anyway!

(Feb. 06, 2010  4:38 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: could you show us any results of this please.

I'll try to post if I have time later. FYI, I always play on MFB attack stadium and test all my defense combos against Storm Pegasis 90RF.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Benkei - Feb. 06, 2010

Use Quetz 90RF it performs much better.

Unfortunately I don't have Quetz T_T

Then how did you obtain the 90 track?

From one of my pre-hws booster ^^ (Gemios, if I remember correctly). I think it's 1/8 chance getting face, track or bottom of Quezt.

Fair enough, just curious. You got really lucky with that one. Well done.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Feb. 06, 2010

IIRC Storm is better on 100 than 90

Is it because it is slightly taller than 90 so it has more of a smash attack.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Feb. 06, 2010

Right. Since Quetz primarily uses Upper, it benefits more from 90 than Storm, which primarily uses Smash.

Yay i have a percentage of bey knowledge.
What's the best defense combo except from libra.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Feb. 06, 2010

It's either MF Earth Bull GB145WB or MF Earth Bull C145WB

Awesome thanks.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Xukori - Feb. 13, 2010

in your opinions whats the best customized and noncustomized metal fight beyblade?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  5:45 PM)Xukori Wrote: in your opinions whats the best customized and noncustomized metal fight beyblade?
There is not best Beyblade, especially not in a singular form. For the best customizations, you look at the first post of this topic. For the good Metal Fight Beyblades in general, you look in the "What to buy for MFB" thread.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  5:45 PM)Xukori Wrote: in your opinions whats the best customized and noncustomized metal fight beyblade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Benkei - Feb. 13, 2010

Would 145 be an acceptable track for Stamina?