World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Dec. 19, 2009

normal, and so if killer is based on normal then it could surely do the same as a normal.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - bey tempest - Dec. 19, 2009

yes but saying its like saying that pegasis has better stamina abilities if storm was based on that, the bets are its pretty different.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cyan Blue - Dec. 30, 2009

I agree, but my opinion is by using a very good stamina bottom ( example: Libra, Saggitario, Virgo etc.) with a tall track, with high defense wheel as long as it isn't to heavy ( or else the stamina will not kick in during battle. When you think about it, that way the beyblade I descibed can take strong hits,m and has a better chance of survival in the stadium. Hope my advice helped!!!

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  1:52 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I agree, but my opinion is by using a very good stamina bottom ( example: Libra, Saggitario, Virgo etc.) with a tall track, with high defense wheel as long as it isn't to heavy ( or else the stamina will not kick in during battle. When you think about it, that way the beyblade I descibed can take strong hits,m and has a better chance of survival in the stadium. Hope my advice helped!!!

... what?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Dec. 30, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  1:52 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I agree, but my opinion is by using a very good stamina bottom ( example: Libra, Saggitario, Virgo etc.) with a tall track, with high defense wheel as long as it isn't to heavy ( or else the stamina will not kick in during battle. When you think about it, that way the beyblade I descibed can take strong hits,m and has a better chance of survival in the stadium. Hope my advice helped!!!

Do you understand how parts affect the overall combo? Just because a part may be good for stamina doesn't mean it's particularly good for defense. In fact, it may actually make the overall defense and stamina of the combo worse, despite the parts you're using. Based on what you've said, one could take a Quetz Wheel, toss it on a CH120 Track with an SD bottom and it would have awesome Attack and Stamina.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Cyan Blue - Dec. 31, 2009

Could you help me find an MFB attack beyblade combo in order to take out an opponent quicker Please?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2009  2:06 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Could you help me find an MFB attack beyblade combo in order to take out an opponent quicker Please?
Could you help me read the first post of this topic.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2009  2:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Could you help me read the first post of this topic.

LOL that was like the best response ever. xD

My first post didn't make any sense... because that was my first post. I'm new the the WBO. I just started yesterday. That first post was a mistake.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Serotonin - Dec. 31, 2009

No ... she means the first post of this topic, i.e.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos

Where competitive "MFB Attack combos in order to take out an opponent quicker" are located.

Oh I just wanted to know the best attack combo that is possible

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2009  4:19 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Oh I just wanted to know the best attack combo that is possible

They are listed in the first post of this topic.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

loool hes been told to look at the OP 3 times now in the same topic.

OOh! sorry at first I didn't get it

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Robsta - Jan. 09, 2010

is it worth putting a metal face on Quetzalcoatl 90RF?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Chaos Blader - Jan. 09, 2010

(Jan. 09, 2010  5:32 AM)Robsta Wrote: is it worth putting a metal face on Quetzalcoatl 90RF?

No it would just slow it down.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Robsta - Jan. 09, 2010

but it would bring it to the center and it's good for controlling RF
no offence but I would like an opinion from someone with a bit more experience (although you are probably correct)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Benkei - Jan. 09, 2010

The results turn out quite similarly. It makes little to no difference.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Jan. 09, 2010

(Jan. 09, 2010  6:41 AM)Robsta Wrote: but it would bring it to the center and it's good for controlling RF
no offence but I would like an opinion from someone with a bit more experience (although you are probably correct)
If you want to slow it down so it becomes more controllable, then you could indeed add a Metal Face; however, competitively, with RF's already low stamina, you want to get the most effective hits possible, and that is mostly achieved by a good launch and high speed.

I think, anyway.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Jan. 09, 2010

Just try it and see if it works for you?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 16, 2010

i noticed that when burn phoenix loses balance, the other beyblade (when it eventually hits the other side) is hitting the wheel knocking it even further off balance. So i just thought why not protect the wheel from getting hit with a track that can absorb blows well? Sooooooo would someone mind testing out Burn Phoenix C145MS? I don't have the C145 track and I'm out of money for beys currently...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - linh004 - Jan. 23, 2010

Shouldnt WD be added to those stamina combos?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - A' - Jan. 29, 2010

What is the best defence combo other than that libra one? Say anything you think even if it is is is only significantly better, please nothing with Libra.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Jan. 29, 2010

People have been experimenting with Earth and pre-HWS Virgo.

From my understanding and testing MF with Earth is a top choice. Seems to be doing well for me.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - A' - Jan. 29, 2010

What track and bottom? Thanks