World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Oct. 14, 2009

great recoil?recoils a bad thing tho Confused
L L drago isnt a bad bey it just doesnt have as high as a win rate as storm peg and qutez

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Oct. 14, 2009

Unless you're optimizing the beyblades to their best potential in a fair, even, and consistent environment your tests will be meaningless.

What stadium did you use, what shooting technique? Which did you fire first, or did you have a friend? All of those things have been left unanswered so far. Seriously, go and read the testing strategies thread and understand it.

Or, if you have to compare this test analysis: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos?pid=184580#pid184580

to your own.

The performance between D125 and DF145 is significantly different, and interestingly enough, the difference between MF Libra C145WB as well, most because of the proper shooting techniques required.

To be blunt, your results of Lightning L Drago 90RF vs MF LIbra C145B (WB in my tests) are really... well, odd. Out of 60 battles, that being 3 sets of 20, Lightning L Drago 90RF had a 32% win ratio.

Go read up on the other top tier attack combo's (Quetz 90RF, Storm 100/90RF) as well as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF before you continue this any further. You're going to meet a lot of resistance to this theory of Lightning L Drago 90RF being a Top Tier combo because, it was in fact tested a while ago.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lil818mvp - Oct. 14, 2009

Upon reading that guide, I have concluded the fact that L.L Drago 90RF is a 2nd tier combo.
I did indeed have a partner.

Attack Stadium.

I banked most of the battles, and some sliding shoot. My partner just launched reguularly.

After further review, I have concluded that L.L. Drago is good against only a handfull of good beyblades.

B and WB have a minor/major difference.

WB utilizes more defensive combo.

B is a mix between stamina and defense.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Corey - Oct. 17, 2009

Does anyone plan on testing Earth Aquila / WD soon?

I just got mine in the mail, but I don't really have anything to test it against yet.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Oct. 18, 2009

Once I get around to getting my order shipped, for sure. However time wise, and money wise, I'm kind of holding back.

There's a few members with them floating around right now though, you may see some solid testing in another months time.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Corey - Oct. 18, 2009

Well, I got mine in, I just don't have all the necessary parts to do the testing.

I can test Virgo DF145D vs. Earth Aquila DF145WD, but I dont know if that's what everyone wants to see.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Oct. 30, 2009

I think this should be on the front of the OP the combo is MF Pisces 125B/D125B.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  11:01 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I think this should be on the front of the OP the combo is MF Pisces 125B/D125B.

That combo is not up to par with the rest of the stamina combos already listed in this thread. Virgo and Flame are still much better stamina wheels than Pisces. Plus, MF is generally not used in stamina combo, since the unnecessary weight will just slow it down.

i never said it was meant to be a stamina combo.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Neeek - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  12:45 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: i never said it was meant to be a stamina combo.

But thats it's main use, how else would you use it competitively?
I don't think any of the other members would miss a competitive combo for pisces; so if it's not up there, it's not good.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  12:45 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: i never said it was meant to be a stamina combo.

Okay...

Then what did you want it to be, a defense combo?

If so, it still wouldn't be up to par with the other combos already listed in this thread.

Well i thoguht it was a satmina and defense because it has enough stamina to defeat MF Libra C145WB and it has enough defense to defeat Quetz 90RF.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Neeek - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  12:55 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Well i thoguht it was a satmina and defense because it has enough stamina to defeat MF Libra C145WB and it has enough defense to defeat Quetz 90RF.

If it did I think it would have been a fluke. Pisces is alot lighter than the Libra wheel so how could it outspin it? I also highly doubt it could withstand a hit from RF and Quetz. It doesn't add up to me.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  1:00 PM)Neeek Wrote: If it did I think it would have been a fluke. Pisces is alot lighter than the Libra wheel so how could it outspin it? I also highly doubt it could withstand a hit from RF and Quetz. It doesn't add up to me.

Virgo and Flame are lighter than Libra and they win all the time. Stamina is meant to beat Defense. It may beat Quetz but there's a lot of variables that go into that: How was Quetz launched, how was Pisces launched, etc.

Have you tried it against a top-tier Stamina combo?

No i will and everything, but i think we all know what the out come will be but i will tell you the outcome once i have done it.
With quetz i launched Pisces first and then Quetz with sliding shoot and then i did Quetz first with sliding shoot and pisces after with a normal launch.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - theflightyellz - Oct. 30, 2009

It seems like Earth will eventually be added to this, I know that Coreys testing wasn't fully conclusive due to the lack of a second SD, but it definitely seems to have more than enough potential to beat Virgo for stamina.
If this is the case, would it make sense to remove flame from the top tier wheel parts?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  1:57 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: No i will and everything, but i think we all know what the out come will be but i will tell you the outcome once i have done it.
With quetz i launched Pisces first and then Quetz with sliding shoot and then i did Quetz first with sliding shoot and pisces after with a normal launch.

If you want to prove MF Pisces 125/D125B is a top-tier combo you have to do a longer series of tests like we have done previously. 3 or so battles doesn't really determine much on the face of it. 20 battles against Quetz 90RF and a Stamina combo (I don't think you'd need to test against MFLibraC145WB) would provide more concrete results.

I did 10 launches with Pisces first and then the other 10 i launched F.Sagg first, oh btw the battle are out of 20.

F.Saggitario D125D vs MF Pisces 125B
70% - 30%

I did 10 launches with Pisces first and then the other 10 i launched Quetz first, oh btw the battle are out of 20.

Quetz 90RF vs MF Pisces 125B
55% - 45%

So could this be good enough to be in the top tier ?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Oct. 30, 2009

So wait are you saying that Flame Saggitario D125D won 70% of the time? If I'm reading this right, the scores are definitely not high enough for top tier.

So then your saying that MF Libra C145WB isnt good enough to be top tier because it wouldn''t even get past 30% versing Flame saggitario.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Oct. 30, 2009

(Oct. 30, 2009  5:10 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: So then your saying that MF Libra C145WB isnt good enough to be top tier because it wouldn''t even get past 30% versing Flame saggitario.

Because MFLibraC145WB is for Defense, not Stamina.

But if you saw my post on Pg 32 it says that it's meant to be stamina and defense that's why it beat quetz with a % of 55.

(Oct. 30, 2009  5:13 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: But if you saw my post on Pg 32 it says that it's meant to be stamina and defense that's why it beat quetz with a % of 55.

55% isn't good enough. It can't beat anything with consistency, so there's no point in using it.

ok then. Btw what is the best stamina combo ?

(Oct. 30, 2009  5:15 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: ok then. Btw what is the best stamina combo ?

imo, and i haven't used earth or WD, it's Virgo DF145SD