World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Sep. 29, 2009

(Sep. 29, 2009  4:40 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Is there a metal wheel or HWS of Cancer?
Hm, the Cancer that was never released, or the one that comes with BB-31 sometimes ? If the latter, then BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF will be released in November, but you could otherwise simply place the Cancer Clear Wheel with the normal Dark Metal Wheel ... If you meant the former though, then no. I do not really see what both questions have to do with this topic however.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lil818mvp - Oct. 01, 2009

Don't you think Rock Leone can make the stamina/defense list?

I was thinking

Defense: (+Metal Face) Rock Leone Ch120 B/WB maybe even C145 but not too sure.

Stamina: Rock Leone DF145/D125 SD/D

?

I think that stamina combo may have what it takes, I will do tests on it sooner or later.
But im sure it will give good results dont ya think?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Oct. 01, 2009

Rock isn't bad, but it's not tier 1 level.

Libra has superior defense, and both Virgo and Flame possess superior stamina.

Thats true, but I think you guys should edit the thread and like do:

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

So wen people can't acquire tier 1 they can look foward for tier 2.
Though that would be semi-useless. But its still good for some of the rookies.

I think IMO

Earth ACquilla should be on this, because it has shown to be superior over top tier combos. But then again not many people have acquired it yet for test, but I wouldn't be suprised if it made it to this list in like a week or two. Maybe in Balance/Defense list.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  5:32 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Thats true, but I think you guys should edit the thread and like do:

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

There's already a MFB Tier List thread, 2 actually.

(Oct. 01, 2009  5:32 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: I think IMO

Earth ACquilla should be on this, because it has shown to be superior over top tier combos. But then again not many people have acquired it yet for test, but I wouldn't be suprised if it made it to this list in like a week or two. Maybe in Balance/Defense list.

According to...?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Khel - Oct. 01, 2009

(Oct. 01, 2009  5:32 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Thats true, but I think you guys should edit the thread and like do:

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

I think IMO

Who has Earth Aquila that you know? What tests do you have to base your claim?

This thread is for tier one combos only, end of story, no discussion. This is called the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread for a reason.

I know a few, but the tests will be complete sooner or later.
I am going to order Earth, But im pretty shure people will beat me to it.

But my predicitions will prevail..

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Oct. 11, 2009

What's better Quetz 90RF / S.Pegasis 90RF ?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Aqua - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  8:59 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What's better Quetz 90RF / S.Pegasis 90RF ?

Quetz 90RF.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Oct. 11, 2009

Ok then thankyou very much.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - kool-kid9980 - Oct. 12, 2009

What about L.L Drago 90/100RF
I use that over S.Peg 100RF

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Kai-V - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 12, 2009  1:41 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: What about L.L Drago 90/100RF
I use that over S.Peg 100RF
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lightning-L-Drago-Test

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Oct. 13, 2009

for stamaina Libra T125ES by just changing the wheel of flame libra to libra i got a wayyyyyy better solo spin time increasing buy at least 15seconds

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Corey - Oct. 13, 2009

That's no indication of how the blade will actually do in battle, though. Additionally, a lot of people seem to think ES is already outclassed by other stamina bottoms.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Oct. 13, 2009

(Oct. 13, 2009  7:55 AM)Dirge Wrote: for stamaina Libra T125ES by just changing the wheel of flame libra to libra i got a wayyyyyy better solo spin time increasing buy at least 15seconds

It'd be better to test it against a top tier combo like VirgoDF145D/SD. To test ES on its own, then make sure the opposing blades have the same Wheel and track.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Oct. 13, 2009

i dont have a virgo wheel atm ill try and pick up 2 then test it out if thats how you test stamia combos

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Oct. 14, 2009

The Flame wheel will work just as well for preliminary tests. The thing with Virgo wheels is to make sure you have a good mold.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Oct. 14, 2009

um from my time testing flame wasnt getting as long as a spin time as libra was.I tired it with both DF145 and T125 ES with DF145 made the bey way to tall

Solo spin time is not the end all be all determining factor for how it will perform in battle. Libra outspins my Virgo in solo time too, but VirgoDF145B always beat LibraDF145B in battle.

are you ment to test top tire stamina combos against attack beys?cause i tried flame libraDF145ES and Libra DF145ES against stormpeg90RF with just a normal shot and even when it reached the middle with low stamaina it knocked both of them off balence and lost i did it 10times and everytime it lost which i was guessing was due to the hight of DF145 with ES

(Oct. 14, 2009  4:40 AM)Dirge Wrote: are you ment to test top tire stamina combos against attack beys?cause i tried flame libraDF145ES and Libra DF145ES against stormpeg90RF with just a normal shot and even when it reached the middle with low stamaina it knocked both of them off balence and lost i did it 10times and everytime it lost which i was guessing was due to the hight of DF145 with ES

To test the ability of a potential stamina combo, you should test it against an established top-tier combo. We already know that Attack thumps Stamina so testing it against an Attack type doesn't prove much.

ohk but then i did some testing with libraT125ES against it and it had a 50/50 win rate so im not to sure if thats top tir or not

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lil818mvp - Oct. 14, 2009

I am Seriously convinced that L.L Drago 90RF should be on the attack list.

In my tests, it proved well against stamina, and defense combos.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Oct. 14, 2009

Yeah, no.

Lightning L Drago 90RF does not perform nearly as well as Storm 100RF or Quetz 90RF, it's win ratio against MF Libra C145WB barely even scratches the 40% marker, whereas Storm is near 48% and Quetz is nearly 50%

Before you guys start cluttering up this thread more, I might suggest the following:

- A thread dedicated to the combo in question, just because you think it's good, doesn't mean it actually is. If it's only good for you and none of the other members, chances are you're just fooling yourself.

- Completion of substantial and proper testing. Check out this thread for tips: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Testing-Strategies

- Proper analysis and break down of tests conducted and their results.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lil818mvp - Oct. 14, 2009

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-The-Infamous-Dragon-Shovel

Those tests are pretty consistent. I will write out a more thuorogh* test later tonight, but from just the 2 10 battle sets, it has concluded to me that Drago(shovel) isnt such a bad beyblade. Matter Fact it showed solid performances against top tier stamina and defense beyblade.

Even though I didnt use the beyblades to their best of their abilities (ex. Libra I used D125 but I do not have D145)

Its clearly proven Drago is a good beyblade with great recoil