World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos (/Thread-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos)

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Sep. 05, 2009

No it has Upper attack i think.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Sep. 05, 2009

(Sep. 05, 2009  12:59 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: No it has Upper attack i think.

What I am saying is when Quetz trys to do an Upper Attack on Libra's wheel, instead of lifting Libra up, it pushes itself down as it is too light to lift libra up.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 05, 2009

(Sep. 05, 2009  2:46 PM)FelGrand Wrote: What I am saying is when Quetz trys to do an Upper Attack on Libra's wheel, instead of lifting Libra up, it pushes itself down as it is too light to lift libra up.

No... That's not the case at all.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Tempestas007 - Sep. 05, 2009

Quetz's Upper Attack isn't all that Upper in the first place. The fact that Quetz hits under/on Libra's Wheel means it is not hitting C145 which would absorb Quetz's attacks.

Yes it is Lighter, but the fact it won't force smash itself is evident in that Quetz doesn't Self-KO/Double KO that often against Libra.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 05, 2009  2:59 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Quetz's Upper Attack isn't all that Upper in the first place. The fact that Quetz hits under/on Libra's Wheel means it is not hitting C145 which would absorb Quetz's attacks.

Yes it is Lighter, but the fact it won't force smash itself is evident in that Quetz doesn't Self-KO/Double KO that often against Libra.

Ok thx....

Did anyone do a test on Quetz 100RF? I would like to know...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 06, 2009  1:36 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Ok thx....

Did anyone do a test on Quetz 100RF? I would like to know...

Yes, Brad tested it. It doesn't work anywhere near as well as Quetz 90RF.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lil818mvp - Sep. 06, 2009

The reason why Questz 100RF doesn't show as nearly as good results as Quetz 90RF, is because IMO Quetz90RF is the best blade combo out right now, and its going to be hard to compete against it escpecailly with the same wheel.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 06, 2009  5:54 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: The reason why Questz 100RF doesn't show as nearly as good results as Quetz 90RF, is because IMO Quetz90RF is the best blade combo out right now, and its going to be hard to compete against it escpecailly with the same wheel.

You are stating the obvious aren't you?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 06, 2009  9:06 AM)FelGrand Wrote: You are stating the obvious aren't you?

No, he really isn't. It didn't actually make any sense to me, it wasn't based on any solid facts either, just his 'personal opinion'.

(Sep. 06, 2009  5:54 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: The reason why Questz 100RF doesn't show as nearly as good results as Quetz 90RF, is because IMO Quetz90RF is the best blade combo out right now, and its going to be hard to compete against it escpecailly with the same wheel.

No. Quetz 100RF doesn't show nearly as good results as Quetz 90RF because it isn't as good. Various factors come into play, however based off of the height of RF, the point of contact Quetz makes, and how the Quetz wheel functions effectively, 100 is too high for Quetz to consistently maximize it's upper attack against the opposing combo.

Taking two attack type MFB combo's, like Quetz 90RF and Storm 100RF is pointless due to how effective their smashes are, most of the time it will be a double KO, both are fairly lighter than MF Libra C145WB, and even against that combo they have enough recoil to double KO as well. Some of those instances may be Libra's really bizarre smash attack, but I've witnessed Storm 100RF and videos of Quetz 90RF consistently self KO from their own recoil.

If you really don't get it, try putting Leone and Sag in the ring against each other with RF's.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Sep. 07, 2009

Leone and Sag likes to make each other fly off the stadium...like 10 feet away from the stadium...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  6:39 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Leone and Sag likes to make each other fly off the stadium...like 10 feet away from the stadium...

Umm, OK? What does that have to do with this topic?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - フェルグラント - Sep. 07, 2009

Hiro said try using Leone and Sag to fight against each other and I did...saying what happened...

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  7:18 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Hiro said try using Leone and Sag to fight against each other and I did...saying what happened...

Pretty much exactly what happens with any two attack combo's fighting each other which was my point >>

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 08, 2009  3:05 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Pretty much exactly what happens with any two attack combo's fighting each other which was my point >>

which would happen if 2 people battleing are using attack beys so wouldnt good attack combos be able to have a good win rate against both attack and deffense beys?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 08, 2009  3:10 AM)heero yuy Wrote: which would happen if 2 people battleing are using attack beys so wouldnt good attack combos be able to have a good win rate against both attack and deffense beys?

Depending on what type of Beyblade you are fighting, what constitutes being "good" changes drastically.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Dirge - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 08, 2009  3:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Depending on what type of Beyblade you are fighting, what constitutes being "good" changes drastically.

yeah so wouldnt good balence combos have the best win rates over all types?

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Sep. 08, 2009

Attack combo's regardless of being good or bad should have at least 70% win rate against stamina types, Storm 90/100RF has around an 89-92 rate while Quetz is comfortably in the 90's. The only real way to measure an attack types worth IMO is their ablity to knock around a top tier defense type. Anything in the 40% win ratio vs MF Libra C145WB isn't horrible.

Almost any combo's usefulness is heavily governed by their consistency and chances to win over other combo's. MF Sag 90RF can KO MF Libra C145WB easy eough, however it can't do it consistently therefore isn't what you'd call a Top-Tier combo.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Sep. 08, 2009

I am actually quite surprised that sagg would be an ok/good attack combo, i know why but it's just a bit shocking.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Bey Brad - Sep. 08, 2009

(Sep. 08, 2009  7:59 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I am actually quite surprised that sagg would be an ok/good attack combo, i know why but it's just a bit shocking.

we've been talking about this for ages though

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - cutewolfsam - Sep. 08, 2009

Oh have you ????

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pich - Sep. 08, 2009

Yes.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Faced-Sagittario-90RF-the-Killer-Sag-combo

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Sep. 15, 2009

Is there any video that anyone has, with some of these "competitive" combos? I only ever see footage on youtube of uncustomized ones. I think I will make some videos, of my customized ones for fun.

I want to see what these combos look like in action, even against dummy combos.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Hiro Ayami - Sep. 15, 2009

I'll make a few videos myself, but Brad made one, have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY

It's missing Libra CH120RF, VirgoDF145SD and Storm 100RF, but it does feature combo's from this thread.

I'll make some as well once I get a new camera. Mine is broke, or for some reason just isn't working. I've been meaning to try and fix it, haven't gotten to it just yet LoL.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - Pepe le Penguin - Sep. 15, 2009

I didn't realize that those had been the conbos from this thread before. Ah yes, I have seen that, but not with the newr nicer footage though, cool. But the Libra CH120RF was the one I was most interested in lol.

RE: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos - lil818mvp - Sep. 29, 2009

Is there a metal wheel or HWS of Cancer?