World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
.... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: .... (/Thread---4998)

.... - ... - Jun. 27, 2009

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - A' - Jun. 27, 2009

What Beyblade is this supposed to be, if it exists.

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - ... - Jun. 27, 2009

(Jun. 27, 2009  3:17 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: What Beyblade is this supposed to be, if it exists.

Hmm this is just my own beyblade creation I made you know Eee
If it existed I wouldnt know what to call it Speechless

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - A' - Jun. 27, 2009

What's the Bit Beast supposed to be?
I somehow favour it.

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - Bey Brad - Jun. 27, 2009

It looks more like a Battle Striker than a Beyblade ... lol

(Jun. 27, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks more like a Battle Striker than a Beyblade ... lol

lol imagination man XD

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - fragbait - Jun. 27, 2009

(Jun. 27, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks more like a Battle Striker than a Beyblade ... lol

I would agree here. It would make sense too, considering you have the first Battle Strikers fansite on the web (that I'm aware of)

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - Raykon - Jun. 27, 2009

Either way it looks good, nice job DKS! Grin

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - Jsc - Jun. 27, 2009

The art style itself is good.. But lol put more detail in the beyblade itself! At Least add some stickers Cute

(Jun. 27, 2009  4:13 AM)fragbait Wrote: I would agree here. It would make sense too, considering you have the first Battle Strikers fansite on the web (that I'm aware of)

Yea I kinda got the idea of making it like a mix of them two becuase I gotta say the truth right now (I like the chunkyness of a striker so I thought of mixing it in with a beyblade so my blade is born Crying)
(Jun. 27, 2009  3:26 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: What's the Bit Beast supposed to be?
I somehow favour it.

Hmm I thought of making it like a snake dino thing hehe I kinda just made a rough sketch of it so call it whatever you like Wink
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:19 AM)Raykon Wrote: Either way it looks good, nice job DKS! Grin

Thanks Cute
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:27 AM)jsc Wrote: The art style itself is good.. But lol put more detail in the beyblade itself! At Least add some stickers Cute

Thanks I practice alot of 3d drawing in my spare time (mostly thick cartoon style themes) Yea imma create my own striker these days Smile

RE: My Beyblade Sketch! - Pich - Jun. 27, 2009

0.0 Nice man. More detail would be nice, but considering it took you only 40 minutes......
Have to agree with jsc, that art style in general is just great. I wanna see you draw more. Cute

(Jun. 27, 2009  8:05 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: 0.0 Nice man. More detail would be nice, but considering it took you only 40 minutes......
Have to agree with jsc, that art style in general is just great. I wanna see you draw more. Cute

Hehe thanks man and im pretty new with the element of a pen because I usually use a pencil but I think im ready to take it to the next level! Drawing with pens! Imma post a new thread of my drawings so you can see more of my drawings Eee