World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing (/Thread-Fakir-and-Fakir-s-duck-Writing-Reviewing)

Pages: 1 2

Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - Damaged - Apr. 27, 2012

This thread is for beginning writers who want to see their pontencial from a different point of view pm either of us two paragraphs of your story to get a review

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 27, 2012

Never saw this coming XD

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - sarabscientist - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  9:04 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Never saw this coming XD

Me neither Tongue_out

But anyways,can either Fakir or Duck review my story?

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - Damaged - Apr. 27, 2012

I've already read it and it truly is amazing but you need more romance and conflict. Maby like another guy likes her or she has a boyfriend alredy or she likes another guy
But what do you guys mean you never saw this coming

(Apr. 27, 2012  9:47 PM)Fakir Wrote: I've already read it and it truly is amazing but you need more romance and conflict. Maby like another guy likes her or she has a boyfriend alredy or she likes another guy

I didn't expect you and duck to team up and review stories. Or did you decide this on your own?

I pmed her the idea and we set this up TOGETHER

(Apr. 27, 2012  9:58 PM)Fakir Wrote: I pmed her the idea and we set this up TOGETHER

gee, just asking.

Sorry pressed caps lock button but any ways we did this together

Speaking of reviewing, Review Synchrom Smash. Too lazy to copy and paste

Didyou write it

(Apr. 27, 2012  10:15 PM)Fakir Wrote: Didyou write it

Did you just ask if I wrote my own story?

No I asked if it was someone elses story you asked me to review but any way I read it and its preety good can't wait till next chapter

(Apr. 27, 2012  10:31 PM)Fakir Wrote: No I asked if it was someone elses story you asked me to review but any way I read it and its preety good can't wait till next chapter

thanks anyways.

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - nationsbeyblade - Apr. 27, 2012

rate my story

What story what's the name and could you just copy and paste then pm it to me

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - sarabscientist - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  9:47 PM)Fakir Wrote: I've already read it and it truly is amazing but you need more romance and conflict. Maby like another guy likes her or she has a boyfriend alredy or she likes another guy

Haha,I can write love stories.But not love stories with drama in itTongue_out
The next chapter is probably going to be the lastTongue_out
I'm moving on to a different storyTongue_out

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - Damaged - Apr. 28, 2012

well it's your call

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - TakasuMouce - Apr. 28, 2012

Please review my story, Fakir. It's link is in my sig. Thanks! Just post what you think in the thread!

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck writing reviews - Duck - Apr. 28, 2012

Fakir and I DID do this together! I will review nationsbeyblade's story, the Blader Spirit. Please PM me your best 2 chapters! SarabScientist, I actually prefer love stories with drama. Lots of drama!

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - Damaged - Apr. 28, 2012

Takasu just finished your story and it's really good I can't wait to see how you use the characters to your advantage but I suggest that you put in conflict

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - Septentrione - Apr. 28, 2012

Erm.... Fakir? I suggest to stop putting up things like romance and conflict and carp. I really think that you should leave the story be and let the author just decide forthemselves since they made the story. I don't look at this as a typical review thread because seeing at what Fakir's doing, he's just putting in some words that won't really help the author.

BTW I like the Title. xD

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - BeybladerPotter - Apr. 28, 2012

Alright. I really want to see how you guys can be reviewers. And I do Want some criticisms on my story so I'm asking either of you to review or both of you. The link is in my sig.

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - Damaged - Apr. 28, 2012

aeon I honestly dont care what you say everyone is entitled to their opinions and the title was duck's idea

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - Duck - Apr. 28, 2012

(Apr. 28, 2012  2:44 AM)Aeon Wrote: Erm.... Fakir? I suggest to stop putting up things like romance and conflict and carp. I really think that you should leave the story be and let the author just decide forthemselves since they made the story. I don't look at this as a typical review thread because seeing at what Fakir's doing, he's just putting in some words that won't really help the author.

BTW I like the Title. xD

Aeon, please find out what is going on before you rant. SarabScientist's story is SUPPOSED to be a Beyblade love story. It's only natural for a love story to have romance: this was Fakir's point. Also, EVERY story should have conflict, it just depends on what kind of conflict the writer wants. There can be self-conflict, conflict between rivals, conflict between the protaganist and problems or natural disasters, or conflict between good and evil.

RE: Fakir and Fakir's duck Writing Reviewing - akio314 - Apr. 28, 2012

Could you please review mine, check my avatar for the main character.