World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB (/Thread-Product-BBG-23-Zero-G-Random-Booster-Vol-3-Bandid-Genbull-F230TB)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Ingulit - Oct. 15, 2012

Well, look at it this way, if it has bearings that would be great ammo for you to bash people for always thinking "B is for Bearings!", haha!

Attack types are always going to be risky/incredibly skill intensive to use in a tournament situation, and I think that is more due to the nature of the game than anything else (at least, that's how I've always seen MFB to be; you of all people can certainly tell me if it's different in older gens). There was a time that Flash seemed like it beat everything in theory, but tournaments are a whole different ballgame from theorycraft. You mentioned there are attack types with potential; what customs are you thinking of? (If this is off-topic we should move this convo elsewhere... Actually, this gives me an idea for an Advanced Forum thread)

I'm still not a huge fan of RDF on tall tracks, but if other people have good experiences with it then I can very much see F230RDF being good. I only said RS since, like I said, I don't like RDF on such heights.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - 50uNdW4v3 - Oct. 15, 2012

I am very, very happy with the selection of Chrome Wheels in this booster. Phoenic and Killerken in there has surprised me because I wouldn't think they would be releasing rare Chrome Wheels like those to make them so accessible.

I'm really wondering what Tracks and Tips the Beyblades in this booster will have. I'm actually hoping for A230 and JSB so I can get them without buying the Synchrom Battle Set. I know I'll end up buying the SBS for the original Killerken though, because I like picking up the original version.

Other thing here, I noticed the stock images of Gryph and the Phoenic (with the green-yellow motif)'s holes in the Chrome/Crystal Wheels, like all the other ones, shows the two "handles" on the Track. But I can see much more "bulk" from it than I can see from the other ones., along with what looks like the start of three "wings" like on WD145. Maybe these two could have WD145 for their Track? KluelessKen

Last thing, I don't get how Free 230 works. Does it make the Tip and the lower half of the Track spin freely, or is the lower half of the Track just have the extra bulk to function like WA130/ED145? And I'm disappointed there's nothing free-spinning about TB. Unhappy

And thank you for this information Kai-V.

Edit: The name Genbull makes me think of Dark Bull. Just because of the "Bull" part, haha.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Zero X - Oct. 16, 2012

Yay thanks Kai V for.all the information now I can pick randomly out the box knowing worthehile purchase will come(oh right saramanda) instead paying 30 bucks for a certain bey and I can get killerken indenpendently

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - akio314 - Oct. 16, 2012

Maybe this'll be based off of a bulldog, like Granbull, a Pokemon.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Kai-V - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  2:17 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Maybe this'll be based off of a bulldog, like Granbull, a Pokemon.

No, it is only based on Genbu, the black tortoise ...

Thank you BH145WD, Crab Commando, and Zero X.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Tris - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  2:17 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Maybe this'll be based off of a bulldog, like Granbull, a Pokemon.

This was clearly confirmed to be based off of Genbu, a black tortoise a few pages back.

(Oct. 11, 2012  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The prize Beyblade in this Random Booster is confirmed to be based on Xuan Wu, the Black Tortoise, otherwise known as 'Genbu'.

Anyway, I'm really pleased with all the useful wheels in this Random Booster. Killerken, Phoenic...
Finally, a Random Booster I just might buy... Obtaining either a Killerken wheel, another Phoenic wheel, or Genbull! (I mainly want this because it is Draciel's Zero-G reincarnation, in a sense).
Now we just wait for their bottoms to be released... Dundundun...

EDIT: Oh hi, Kai-V... ;-;
EDIT #2: Yees ! I ninja'd Shogun >:D

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Shogun - Oct. 16, 2012

It's already confirmed that this bey is based on Genbu...

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Kai-V - Oct. 16, 2012

Based on this picture, it seems very free-spinning for sure ... If it will not reasonably change spin direction during a match, at least it seems to be able to spin forever like B:D could ...
[Image: CIMG6950.JPG]

There is metal inside, but it is not clear whether there are small bearings or not ...
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/CIMG6942.JPG

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Bobmcdoogal - Oct. 16, 2012

Thanks for the picture Kai-V and I wonder if F230 could be good for Stamina purposes becuase it's free spinning

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - th!nk - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  12:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Based on this picture, it seems very free-spinning for sure ... If it will not reasonably change spin direction during a match, at least it seems to be able to spin forever like BGrin could ...

There is metal inside, but it is not clear whether there are small bearings or not ...
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/CIMG6942.JPG

Looks like one to me. This will be interesting...

Ingulit: This only means one more letter people will associate with bearings. :C

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Cannon - Oct. 16, 2012

What does "Sat Atop" mean .. ? (In the Chrome Wheel description of the stub)

Anyways, I always had the feeling it would be free spinning .. When you said: "You can clearly see that the upper part of the Beyblade spins completely in the opposite direction, and with a different speed than the bottom's revolutions. ", I'm like .. what the hose? They were making contact, so I was sure that it was just to show the gimmick of it. Just like how Kreis Cygnus was shown in the anime in 4D.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Gamble F230TB - Ninjaman60 - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 15, 2012  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Content removed

Man! This looks amazing. It is certain that I am getting this. This will be my first random booster. I need one.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - BeybladePants11 - Oct. 16, 2012

beybladechannel on youtube sent me here! Anyways thanks for posting pictures of this bey! This bey doesn't really look cool though

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - UGottaCetus - Oct. 16, 2012

This Bey's track is beginning to scare me...
But that RB is great, practically all of the Bey's provided have use. Getting harder to decide between Bahamudia and Genbull.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - ShinobuXD - Oct. 16, 2012

Does anyone else think it looks like the blue Phoenic and the Gryph have A230 based on how far the track sticks out?

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Shogun - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  10:39 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Does anyone else think it looks like the blue Phoenic and the Gryph have A230 based on how far the track sticks out?

those are probably WD145s...

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Angry Face - Oct. 16, 2012

The Gryph and blue Phoenic both appear to have WD145, and the Saramanda looks to have a F230 as well.

Cool. Cute
Thanks for all the news, Kai-V!

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - ShinobuXD - Oct. 16, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  11:04 PM)Insomniac Wrote: The Gryph and blue Phoenic both appear to have WD145, and the Saramanda looks to have a F230 as well.

Cool. Cute
Thanks for all the news, Kai-V!
After taking a closer look, it does appear to be WD145 or maybe ED145. If the Saramanda has F230,all the beys in this booster would be useful except the Gryph.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - dragonslayer430 - Oct. 17, 2012

now that is a bey that im going to get no dout

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - BH145WD - Oct. 17, 2012

I'll probably get the other Genbull if it has F230.
If not I'll have to look for the other two rares.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Kai-V - Oct. 17, 2012

(Oct. 17, 2012  1:32 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I'll probably get the other Genbull if it has F230.

There is basically no chance that the other Genbull will have F230 too.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - BH145WD - Oct. 17, 2012

(Oct. 17, 2012  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2012  1:32 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I'll probably get the other Genbull if it has F230.

There is basically no chance that the other Genbull will have F230 too.

I know, but that would've been nice Tongue_out

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 17, 2012

That image is very interesting. So F230 doesn't seem that out of the rear end in design.

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - YsTrY7oN - Oct. 17, 2012

This beyblade is really cool, I like it !
And wow it has the WBO's colour scheme. *-*

I like collecting rare beyblades ...
Thanks for all the information, Kai-V !

RE: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB - Shogun - Oct. 17, 2012

I wonder how good is the free spinning gimmick is on this one given that this does not look like it has bearings in it...