World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF (/Thread-Product-BBG-16-Dark-Knight-Dragooon-LW160BSF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Annoying-Fork - May. 05, 2012

It's just an implied message, the space between "Dark" and "Knight" makes me want a two-part Crystal Wheel when it probably won't happen at all. That is all I will say about it. It is a part of my OCD I guess.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - th!nk - May. 05, 2012

Maya: I guess it was to both of you. It was moreso aimed at making clear that it wasn't something I put effort into, and hence therefore better addressed to Dracomageat's statement that he thought it could have been done better. Heck, half the joke there is how little effort went into the picture, haha.

As for Big Bang, I'll respond to that myself: Yes, very much so, and it still doesn't sit well with me to be honest, having two words for one part.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - ryuga98 - May. 05, 2012

Actually,Dragoon's are mounted infantry (in France) and it is pronounced as dragon only.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - th!nk - May. 05, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  7:20 AM)ryuga98 Wrote: Actually,Dragoon's are mounted infantry (in France) and it is pronounced as dragon only.

Yeah, we know that. As has been explained though, the formatting of Zero-G Names is
[Type of Warrior] [Mythological Beast], and even if it were ordered the other way for whatever reason, Dark Knight is still the warrior part of the name.

(May. 04, 2012  10:51 PM)dragooneternal Wrote:
(May. 04, 2012  11:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: blahblahblah

Nice find! Where did you get this?

Sorry, missed this before.

It's a fairly common secondary bit sticker (you got the one that matched the bey and then a second apparently random one, basically) from the plastic era. I got a few when I bought a huge bag of bitchips off Deikailo a while back, and that's a scan of the best one. There were Knight versions of all of the main four bitbeasts.
It's one of the cooler bit beast stickers, though a lot of the dragoons were really nice.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Dracomageat - May. 05, 2012

Sorry, I wasn't serious with that comment. It was a great joke on your part.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Bey Brad - May. 06, 2012

Remember when these topics used to be locked until info was available? Good times.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Kai-V - May. 13, 2012

There will be another one of those crazily unavailable/rare recolours called "Gryph Dragoon (letters)165WSF Coro Dra Model".
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-11250149356-11972068575.html
Only ten will exist, hah.

So, I am posting it here just to let everyone see the sneak-peak of the "Dragoon" Chrome Wheel.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Thunder Dome - May. 13, 2012

Do you think they will sell Gryph dragoon on ebay? I don't think they will

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Angry Face - May. 13, 2012

It's "heads" face to the left...

But I'm sure that doesn't mean anything. Cute Its track reminds me of Defense Ring.

EDIT: That face is in no way menacing, almost goofy.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Raigeko13 - May. 13, 2012

That definitely looks left spin Grin
165? WSF? YES MOAR NEW PARTS

... please be released outside of the bey that will only have 10 produced lol (165WSF)

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Ultra - May. 13, 2012

(May. 13, 2012  10:41 PM)Keel Wrote: Do you think they will sell Gryph dragoon on ebay? I don't think they will

Oh course not. If there are only 10 of them then no one is ever gonna sell them.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Tri - May. 13, 2012

The chrome wheel looks quite circular, another great stamina part?

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Annoying-Fork - May. 13, 2012

That Dragoon face is totally ":U" at all of us.

165.... Really pushing the envelope and I like it. Not that it's a fantastically interesting design, but I'm an opportunist.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Kai-V - May. 14, 2012

That 165-tall Track is not just called "165", and I hope everyone realises that ... That is why I wrote "(letters)" in front of it. Also, that might not be Dark Knight "Dragoon"'s actual parts either, since they obviously seem to mix Gryph and "Dragoon" together.

By the way, that Face is not "Dragoon"'s either. That is just CoroCoro's logo.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Angry Face - May. 14, 2012

Oh, few, that's good to hear. I would never've used a Dragoon with such a face. xD

I don't want to imagine how much one of these may cost if ever found on eBay...

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Primal - May. 14, 2012

I was going to say, it looks an awful lot like a Bitchip that Zain posted one time:

If it's CoroCoro's logo, that makes sense.

Of course it is CoroCoro's logo ... It is even called "Coro Dra Model", what did you think it was ?

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Hazel - May. 14, 2012

(May. 13, 2012  10:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be another one of those crazily unavailable/rare recolours called "Gryph Dragoon (letters)165WSF Coro Dra Model".
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-11250149356-11972068575.html
Only ten will exist, hah.

So, I am posting it here just to let everyone see the sneak-peak of the "Dragoon" Chrome Wheel.

I do not see a crystal on this Chrome Wheel, unless the small glitter effects are covering up the smallest one ever...

(May. 14, 2012  1:36 AM)Hazel Wrote: I do not see a crystal on this Chrome Wheel, unless the small glitter effects are covering up the smallest one ever...

Gryph is a Chrome Wheel. This is a special recolour mixing Gryph and Dragoon ...

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Brood - May. 14, 2012

And nothing so special but there will a "gold dragon" version of darkknight dragoon that will bve sold on WHF.And you can pretty much see the face bolt on that bey.
It is also confirmed that Darkknight dragoon is a Left spin bey sorry just realized.

But theres something really fishy about shinobi griff cuz shinobi is a right spin crystal wheel and griff can be synchromed with dragoon.It also said "Strongest class custom of Sky element bey" so im pretty sure those two chorme wheels are Sky element.And about the missing letters its SA165

Sorry for double post

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - L phoenic - May. 14, 2012

I "think" now its safe to say that this beyblade has nothing in common with Tysons original dragoon and instead it appears to just be a recycle of the name. I do hope the Dragoon chrome wheel does have a widespread release though, and to see how fun it would be to have it synchronized with a right spinning wheel. Thanks for the photo Kai-V, once again you keep us up to date

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Raigeko13 - May. 14, 2012

There will be a gold version sold at the World Hobby Fair?
Metal System L-Drago says hi! Maybe this will be a protagonist bey after all :3 only time will tell. Thanks for the translations Brood, you're great!

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Hazel - May. 14, 2012

(May. 14, 2012  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  1:36 AM)Hazel Wrote: I do not see a crystal on this Chrome Wheel, unless the small glitter effects are covering up the smallest one ever...

Gryph is a Chrome Wheel. This is a special recolour mixing Gryph and Dragoon ...

I do not see a slot where it would come up were there actually a crystal wheel.

RE: BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon - Brood - May. 14, 2012

Griff also must be Left spin and all other sky element beys.I dont get how dragoon can synchrome a right spinner unless dragoon doesnt have any studs that blocks itslf from connecting

Now im relly curious if Shinobi griff is true.

(May. 14, 2012  3:38 AM)Brood Wrote: Griff also must be Left spin and all other sky element beys.I dont get how dragoon can synchrome a right spinner unless dragoon doesnt have any studs that blocks itslf from connecting

Now im relly curious if Shinobi griff is true.

Why would all Beyblades from an element be left-spin ?