World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - Sep. 19, 2011

Considering how there's 39 cards in that blackwing deck, just stick on the allure.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  8:07 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hey, thanks for fixing up my Deck! And thank you for your comment! =D I didn't really like Gorz in the Deck; someone just told me to try it out, but often, I would either not draw it, or it was dead. I'll try out 2 Dualities over 3 for now; it does seem better now that you mention it; I'll alternate between 2-3 and same with MST to see which I prefer. Also, no Allure?

I just personally don't like Allure, also I didn't notice the 39 count, thanks Pocky, throw in another PoD/Allure if you wish.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 20, 2011

Updated:

Monsters - 21 (Click to View)

Spells - 9 (Click to View)

Traps - 11 (Click to View)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 20, 2011  10:29 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Updated:

Monsters - 20 (Click to View)

Spells - 9 (Click to View)

Traps - 11 (Click to View)

I don't like some of the choices, but I suppose I'll hear why you run them first, haven't really changed much.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 20, 2011

Cyber Dragons just bait out a lot of things, Thunder King is good in this Deck because it stops a lot of searching and Special Summoning; Blackwings rarely search because Whirlwind's at 1, and Veiler is just really good this format. Also, that totals to six Light Monsters for BLS fodder. At one point yesterday, I dropped the Starlight Roads for 2 Chaos Sorcerers, and even though they never were used, the build was still really good. I posted how I won with the build on the other thread, and it was epic.

Nevertheless, Starlight Road is still a good card this format; with JD, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, BRD, TT, and other shenanigans, it's a good card to have.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this BW build as well as another one I like to call "T.G. Blackwings" have no more than two losses, the latter build being undefeated.

It seems that the T.G. engine (2 Striker and 2 Warwolf in my case) have a lot of synergy and speed with Blackwings.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 22, 2011

Fair enough on the Cy Dras and Rai-Ohs, I never said anything about Veiler but W/E. I know Road is good, I just never really see the point in running 2 (Barring GK's or maybe Hero Gate.) I find it dead even at 1 in my build.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 24, 2011

I'm officially bored of almost every Deck I own at the moment. Disaster Dragon, GB's, Gravekeeper's, Blackwings. Guh. They all seem so one-dimensional and rather slow compared to some of the more explosive Decks; even Heroes are more appealing.

I think I'm going to build HERO Gate next, and depending on whether or not Samurai are going to get hit again, I may build them as well.

For now, I suppose I shall alternate between T.G. Plants (Main) and Gravekeeper's before I complete my HERO Gate. It's funny because that's the only Deck I've yet to beat, and it looks fast, versatile with all the HERO Fusions, and overall, extremely fun and not one-dimensional.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 24, 2011

As a Hero Gate player, I can tell you that it really is quite diverse the number of ways you can pull a win out.

Kristya wrecks face though, and with the popularity of Agents, and the upcoming Dark World surge, HEROs aren't going to be as good.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 24, 2011

Being different is a lot more appealing than following the crowd and playing Agents/DW for me. That's why when Agents started to become an extremely meta Deck, I sold my Deck skeleton minus the Kristyas. Joyful_3

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Seshomaru - Oct. 08, 2011

MY DECK LIST MONSTERSGrinREADSCYTHE HARVESTER,ZONE EATER,TWIN-HEADED BEHEMOTH,SPHINX TELEIA,SERVENT OF CATABOLISN,THE ROCK SPIRIT,HEALING WAVE GENERATOR,THE END OF ANUBIS,TWO THOUSAND NEEDLES,BLAZEWING BUTTERFLY,MAD SWORD BEAST,ELEMENTAL HERO CLAYMAN,EXILED FORCE,THE FORGIVING MAIDEN,ENRAGED MUKA MUKA,SCRAP GOBLIN,SCRAP BEAST,WINGED KURIBOH,TIME WIZARD,CHRYSALIS MOLEGOBLIN ATTACK FORCE,ENRAGED BATTLE OX,CHIANSAW INSECT,LOCK CAT,PEPTILIANNE SCYLLA,TRAKODON,SOLAR FLARE DRAGON,TOTAL DEFENSE SHOGUN,KAISE SEA HORSE,TURBO BOOSTER,GHOST GARDNA,ELEMENTAL HERO OCEAN,RAFFLESIA SEDUCTION,D.D. SURVIVOR,FLARE RESONATOR,BLAZEWING BUTTERFLY,GENEX POWER PLANT,OSHALEON,GRAVE KEEPERS ASSAILANT,FIRE ANT ASCATOR,PALADIN OF WHITE DRAGON.
SPELLS:RIRYOKU,PREMATURE BURIAL,MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOONX3,PIGEON HOLING BOOKS OF SPELL,SYMBOLS OF DUTY,FISSURE,SUPERVISE,THE FORCEFUL SENTRY,WEAPON CHANGE,WHITE DRAGON RITUAL,RITUAL CAGE,WATTCINE,DARK HOLE.
TRAPSTongue_outAST IMAGE,SNAKE WHISTLE,ASSAULT SPIRITS.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Oct. 08, 2011

Erm... That deck is kinda...garbage, to put it honestly. It seems like there's no flow, or a win condition. Or even a strategy behind the cards. Just a bunch of cards you thought looked cool.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Oct. 08, 2011

^ This.

To be honest, I would laugh if someone showed me that deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - TylerPT - Oct. 08, 2011

I have 2 decks so far, and i dont know what to use for regionals this saturday. Also, just becuz 1 of the decks is not tier 1, i built it to make it really good. Any suggestions, im all ears.

twilight :

six samurais

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Seshomaru - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  4:16 AM)Temporal Wrote: Erm... That deck is kinda...garbage, to put it honestly. It seems like there's no flow, or a win condition. Or even a strategy behind the cards. Just a bunch of cards you thought looked cool.

THERE IS A STRATEGY TO THE DECK THIS IS A COMBO OF ALL MY BEST CARDS, MEANIE.CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
THE STRATEGY IS TO SUMMON THE MOST MONSTERS WHILE DEPLINISHING THE OPPONENT`S DECK SIMOULTANEUSLY. SO THERE!
THE STRATEGY IS TO SUMMON THE MOST MONSTERS WHILE DEPLINISHING THE OPPONENT`S DECK SIMOULTANEUSLY. SO THERE!Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2XDXD

Lolwat. Go learn the ways of good Yu-Gi-Ohs and don't reply with ridiculous things such as this. BTW, your sig doesn't make sense and is untrue. Ever topped a YCS? No, obviously not. Ever played at Worlds? Nope.

Erm...That's not a real strategy. I mean, decking someone is REALLY inconsistent and unreliable, and beatsticks get obliterated in today's format. I won't say any more, as I don't want an argument, but this would guaranteed go 0-4 in a tournament.

Which of these decks r better? Also, plz help me with my deck build, cuz i have never used these 2 decks b4

plz help me, cuz i need to buy 3x structure decks to make a deck for regionals, either dragunity or agents since gravekeeper deck doesn't come with recruiters..

Agent fairies 45
dragunity 41

(Oct. 08, 2011  9:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Which of these decks r better? Also, plz help me with my deck build, cuz i have never used these 2 decks b4

plz help me, cuz i need to buy 3x structure decks to make a deck for regionals, either dragunity or agents since gravekeeper deck doesn't come with recruiters..

Agent fairies 40

Fixed, go play agents now.

(Oct. 08, 2011  9:44 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  9:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Which of these decks r better? Also, plz help me with my deck build, cuz i have never used these 2 decks b4

Agent fairies 40

Fixed, go play agents now.

can u also fix my dragunity deck, so i can test both to see which is better?

Dragunities are bad this format, don't bother.

Nobody seems to believe me when I say this.

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:05 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Dragunities are bad this format, don't bother.

I've tested them on dn, and they seem really good.

Can u also fix my samurai deck?

monsters 18

spells 14

traps 8

good thing about this deck is that its unexpected, and i usually swarm with it even tho it lost 2 smoke signals...

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:05 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Dragunities are bad this format, don't bother.

They're not.

monsters 17

spells 14

traps 8

good thing about this deck is that its unexpected, and i usually swarm with it even tho it lost 2 smoke signals...

K, done.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - The Assassin - Oct. 08, 2011

i have a morphatronic deck which i barley use. i know someone with a awsome deck with light and dark cards. he beat me and he had 11,000 life ponts and i had 0. CRAZY!!!

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:46 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote:

They're not.

monsters 17

spells 14

traps 8

K, done.

ty, btw, my twilight deck is almost done, but if i am unabled to complete it b4 my regionals, should i play my six samurai deck? Is it good enough? or should i play the agents (without herald and stuff) since they dont come in the structure deck, unless i can trade in time