World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Evil Virgo - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  12:35 AM)JBey Wrote: Kicking butt and taking names w/ my agent deck. On DN, it has not lost... not yet, anyway, but it's still 10-0

Yeah thats what I made my fairy deck off of it is so the greatest Structure deck made so far I freaking love the agents I added and took away a few cards though.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Caststarman - Sep. 06, 2011

I run a blackwing deck. I use a lot of field precence strategies with cards like deck devastation virus and deck epidemic virus to spam the otk strategies.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Ultimate - Sep. 06, 2011

This deck has gone 11-2 on DN Grin

So it's pretty good IMO.

Monsters 23

Spells 9

Traps 5
Any advice is welcome Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - Sep. 06, 2011

The fact that it has 37 cards (which isn't legal by the way) is a good one.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 06, 2011

Ultimate, that doesnt have have 40 cards. Please correct me if im wrong but doesnt one need 40 cards in his/her deck?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Chaos Blader - Sep. 06, 2011

I counted it, and there are 26 monsters, not 23. So, 26 + 9 + 5 = 40.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 06, 2011

Ew.

If you're going to insist on running BLS, use Tour Guides instead of all those other Dark monsters.
And don't run Chaos Sorceror, you don't run nearly enough to warrant 2 chaos monsters, especially since a lot of those darks you're running now remove themselves from play.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 06, 2011

Here's the final deck list I'll be playing at my locals. It might change a bit after I play and see what works and what doesn't, but for now, this is it: TG Agents.

Monsters: (25)
Magic: (11)
Traps: (4)
Before anyone goes flaming me, I have good reasons for all of the choices I've made with the deck. I'm not playing BLS because A.) I don't have one and B.) I tested/proxied one in there and found it to be really inconsistent, but the addition of the TG tech added so many more plays and explosiveness that I decided to keep it, even without BLS.

As for Reckless, it's sort of self-explanatory. People are going to be focused (at least at the start of the format) on back row destruction, so setting 1-2 Reckless and having them either MST or Heavy Storm turns into a massive plus. Running so few traps also makes all the back row destruction cards dead for my opponent. I'm also playing an aggressive transition side deck, expecting that most opponents will side out all of their back row hate, and I'll side in a bunch of disruptive traps. I'm not sure how well it will work, but I'm going to give it a shot.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Ultimate - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  1:47 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: The fact that it has 37 cards (which isn't legal by the way) is a good one.
I meant 26 Tired
My bad
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:47 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: Ultimate, that doesnt have have 40 cards. Please correct me if im wrong but doesnt one need 40 cards in his/her deck?
Same again I accidently wrote 23 Speechless
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:12 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I counted it, and there are 26 monsters, not 23. So, 26 + 9 + 5 = 40.
THAKYOU FOR ACTUALLY COUNTING!!!!
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:28 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ew.

If you're going to insist on running BLS, use Tour Guides instead of all those other Dark monsters.
And don't run Chaos Sorceror, you don't run nearly enough to warrant 2 chaos monsters, especially since a lot of those darks you're running now remove themselves from play.

The chaos monsters have always been plan B
most of the times I just use Synchros or Hyperion,
(I didn't show extra deck becuase i'm sure you guys would know what it looks like)
But I see what you mean.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - JBey - Sep. 06, 2011

Well, here's MY take on an Agent deck:
Monsters: 20
3x Mystical Shine Ball
3x Agent of Creation - Venus
3x Agent of Mystery - Earth
3x Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
3x Master Hyperion
2x Hecatrice
1x Archlord Kristya
1x Honest
1x Athena

Spells: 15
3x Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
3x MST
2x Cards from the Sky
1x Sanctuary in the Sky
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x PoD
1x Foolish Burial
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 5
2x BTH
1x Threatening Roar
1x Solemn Judgement
1x Mirror Force

Extra: 15
1x Magical Android
1x Gaia Knight
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Ally of Justice Light Gazer
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x B-Winged Dragon
1x Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
2x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
2x No. 39: Utopia

I don't have another Kristya, and I think 2 is excessive, as I have tried it on DN.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 06, 2011

Wait, what? 2 Kristya is amazing. Also, from what I've gathered, don't run Hecatrice and Athena.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - JBey - Sep. 07, 2011

I was thinking that, once I obtain a second, I would replace Athena for Kristya. I will, however, be running at LEAST one Hecatrice, if i don't draw Valhalla, it can hurt, and I don't want to take that chance Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - TylerPT - Sep. 08, 2011

Please help me with my twilight deck, i really need help, im entering a dragon duel (yugioh tourney for 12-) and top 4 makes it to nats, and i really wanna make it Tongue_out plz help
Im at 44 cards, i need to be at 40-41 but mostly 40. tell me what to add or remove plz

Monsters 30
spells 12
traps 1
PLZ PLZ HELP

EDIT : I really need help, gotta start trading soon, cuz in exactly 1 week, its YCS pre-registration

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - TimelessOne - Sep. 09, 2011

MST? Sorry, havnt been up to the current Meta in yugioh... Just plain playing... No research.
Just wanna know cos I'm running a Agent deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - TylerPT - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: MST? Sorry, havnt been up to the current Meta in yugioh... Just plain playing... No research.
Just wanna know cos I'm running a Agent deck.

MST is mystical space thyphoon

Its a quick play spell card that destroys 1 spell/trap. It is unlimited (u can use 3)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 11, 2011

My T.G. Plants Deck; video pending:
Monsters - 20: (Click to View)

Spells - 11: (Click to View)

Traps - 9: (Click to View)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 11, 2011

I'd say drop Gaia Knight, but I just hate Gaia Knight so ignore me if you wish, possibly drop a stardust.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rentao - Sep. 11, 2011

are there any YGO tournaments in UK?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - NLGrocket - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  10:32 AM)rentao Wrote: are there any YGO tournaments in UK?

That's not about your yugioh deck.... go to the general Yugioh thread.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 15, 2011

Disaster Dragon for September 2011 Format:

Monsters - 20 (Click to View)

Spells - 12 (Click to View)

Traps - 8 (Click to View)

This Deck has been great with either Sangan or BLS. I find Starlight Road to be more or less a staple card because so many opponents of mine in the past have walked right into them. Taking out the LaDDs also has been a good idea because the Deck runs a lot faster than when I had them in there.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Chaos Blader - Sep. 17, 2011

So out of the 3 Aqua type tuners. 123 What would be the best one to use in a Des Frog OTK? Yes I know there's another Aqua tuner but I'm not using it because it sucks.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 19, 2011

Blackwing Deck to be rebuilt:

Monsters - 19 (Click to View)

Spells - 11 (Click to View)

Traps - 10 (Click to View)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  1:43 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Blackwing Deck to be rebuilt:

Monsters - 17 (Click to View)

Spells - 10 (Click to View)

Traps - 11 (Click to View)

Tinkered with a little, you did a good job Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Robert Ritchie - Sep. 19, 2011

I run a top tier Chaos/Twilight Lightsworn deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Sep. 19, 2011

Hey, thanks for fixing up my Deck! And thank you for your comment! =D I didn't really like Gorz in the Deck; someone just told me to try it out, but often, I would either not draw it, or it was dead. I'll try out 2 Dualities over 3 for now; it does seem better now that you mention it; I'll alternate between 2-3 and same with MST to see which I prefer. Also, no Allure?