World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - TylerPT - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  6:32 PM)zflare3 Wrote: you NEED traps
try to get stuff like negate traps and reincarnation traps

NOT ALWAYS, certain decks need traps, certain decks are fine without them.

Go make a frog monarch deck with alot of traps..

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - FlameDragon25 - Sep. 01, 2011

For TylerPt
-1honest,+1chaos sorc,-1necro gardna, +1 sangan,-2 malicious, +1 ryko, + 1 DAD

Btw I've been adding a plant engine to provide more synchros you can try it if you want. Continued from above -1 effect veiler, + 1 dandylion, +1 spore.

+1 duality, +1 allure of darkness, -2 MST, + 1 reincarnation(since u wanted it).

Take all traps out, then side them in during game 2 with veilers,MST,etc. First game possible quick finish, game 2 when they start to side in mirrors, fissures, kycoo, etc add in above cards.
Total should be 40 cards.

(Sep. 01, 2011  8:03 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: For TylerPt
-1honest,+1chaos sorc,-1necro gardna, +1 sangan,-2 malicious, +1 ryko, + 1 DAD

Btw I've been adding a plant engine to provide more synchros you can try it if you want. Continued from above -1 effect veiler, + 1 dandylion, +1 spore.

+1 duality, +1 allure of darkness, -2 MST, + 1 reincarnation(since u wanted it).

Take all traps out, then side them in during game 2 with veilers,MST,etc. First game possible quick finish, game 2 when they start to side in mirrors, fissures, kycoo, etc add in above cards.
Total should be 40 cards.

K, ill do everything, except the malicious part, trust me, its part of my style Tongue_out_wink

what about beckoning light? its like monster reincartion

EDIT: Malicious sux, i drew both in 1 hand, so ye, but i just love the design, it looks sick Unhappy

BTW, i cant use dark armed, i only have 5 dark monsters, other than dark armed, so it might be a dead draw

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - FlameDragon25 - Sep. 01, 2011

Beckoning light is only good in a pure light deck cuz it only brings back light monsters. Since you're playing twilight you don't need it as much, same reasoning with stuff like honest.
For DAD you have 7 darks (2 trag, 2 chaos sorc, 1 sangan, 1 gorz, 1 plague), I would also play 2 more necro gardna or 2 kycoos for your build though so theres a total of 10 Darks(9 for DAD). Leaning more towards necro gardna though.

Ok, heres my updated deck : btw, shud i add caius/tengu?

Monsters 30

spells 12

traps 2

extra deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - AshDTL - Sep. 01, 2011

I prefer to run syncros. im goin on a losin streak right now. BUT, i hav a match tomorrow that my friend is coachin me with. So, i like to try and get dandylion out first. then its on to the syncros. i use stardust dragon alot but i prefer colossal fighter.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 01, 2011

D'oh, I wanted to have the post making the 100th page, but W/E. Also, Stardust beats Colossal, definitely.

(Sep. 01, 2011  11:34 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: D'oh, I wanted to have the post making the 100th page, but W/E. Also, Stardust beats Colossal, definitely.

Hey, can u help me with my lightsworns deck, cuz i want to know if i shud add caius or tengu or divine wrath, asap Tongue_out_wink and i need cards decreased to 38

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - AshDTL - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  11:34 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: D'oh, I wanted to have the post making the 100th page, but W/E. Also, Stardust beats Colossal, definitely.

Im sorry for takin the page but i can give u bragin rights(secon on page 100, lol)
stardust does beat colossal but it is easier for me to run colossal cuz of my deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Sep. 02, 2011

Got me another Utopia. For...an Ally Mind. The guy had six, so he gave me one for a holo Ally Mind.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - AwesomeFufu - Sep. 02, 2011

My deck is a Machine/Warrior deck Smile. My strategy for this deck is to summon synchros easily (especially Nitro Warrior). If you want to see the deck list go check this video out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBUBmdFySUA&feature=channel_video_title

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  11:54 PM)TylerPT Wrote:

Hey, can u help me with my lightsworns deck, cuz i want to know if i shud add caius or tengu or divine wrath, asap Tongue_out_wink and i need cards decreased to 38

I don't know much about Lightsworn, you're better off asking Meforthewin.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - MarcoThePhoenix - Sep. 05, 2011

Workin on a new dark deck because i have recently acquired dark armed dragon, Dark symorg, and dark horus

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Evil Virgo - Sep. 05, 2011

I run blackwings, fairy's, the best beatdown dinos, and a Yami deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Sep. 05, 2011

Yami deck? (Don't think you run Dinosaurs better than me, my friend. I like Jurracs a lot, and I've spent a year or so with this build, and it still has a winning record. With Shi En at one, the last thing that regularly stomped it has really been hit.) Blackwings are nice, so long as you don't run noobWings. Fairies? I'd like to see that. Actually, I'm just curious about all of your decks. How do they run? What is your regular winning conditions? My Dinosaur Deck runs/relies on Spinos Tokens, and when all else fails, one-turn Velphito. Ultimate Tyranno is my main beatstick to wipe out a mass of Attack-Mode Spinos Tokens at once. Stack three, Big Evolution Pill, Attack for game.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - DragoonRoks - Sep. 05, 2011

I pretty much run a blackwing deck ever since 2010 sept

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ILikeCookies - Sep. 05, 2011

Care to share a list DragoonRoks?

(Sep. 05, 2011  7:44 PM)Temporal Wrote: Yami deck? (Don't think you run Dinosaurs better than me, my friend. I like Jurracs a lot, and I've spent a year or so with this build, and it still has a winning record. With Shi En at one, the last thing that regularly stomped it has really been hit.) Blackwings are nice, so long as you don't run noobWings. Fairies? I'd like to see that. Actually, I'm just curious about all of your decks. How do they run? What is your regular winning conditions? My Dinosaur Deck runs/relies on Spinos Tokens, and when all else fails, one-turn Velphito. Ultimate Tyranno is my main beatstick to wipe out a mass of Attack-Mode Spinos Tokens at once. Stack three, Big Evolution Pill, Attack for game.

lol haha my yami deck relies heavily on my Rituals, and fortune ladies, and especially manju and senju of the hands. My dino deck Tyranno Infinty is my goal setter but uhh its not all just dinos i call my primordial deck because it has insects too like man eater bug doom dozer and uhh yeah oh it also relies on terraforming and mausoleum of the emperor but with that deck more than anything black and ultimate tyranno, With my fairies I try to keep it simple with the agents of creation, and I added a few cards like monster reborn and guardian angel joan. what i mainly do is use valhalla hall of the fallen but what I make sure is that i dont summon when i activate because you have no monsters use valhalla hall of the fallen to summon one fairy monster from your hand, then you can normal summon cause with valhalla its a special summon. ehh blackwings its my least used i have plenty of synchros and its not only black wings alone but you know it has all the blackwing synchros except armor master. I generally win with my decks but not too much with black wings i dont really lose often with my fairies, yami, and dino deck.

If you have Ultimate Tyranno, get a Jurrac Spinos. Any time it destroys a monster, you get to play 2 Spinos Tokens on your opponent's side of the field with 0/0. IN ATTACK MODE. Free damage.

Ahh I actually never thought to use those, oh yeah I also always keep XYZ's in my extra deck whenver I have two level 4s here comes utopia!

Get Goblindbergh if that's the case. Free Utopia. Crashbug Road plus Survival Instinct (Or Hunting Instinct. I forgot.) is amazing. Goblindbergh with a Level 4, Crashbug Road into another, and get another one with Instinct. One turn double Utopia.

Dang dude thats a good strategy! see with me I usually get cards through decks, like I usually do that ti get certain cards but my dino decks has most of my best traps in fact its so unbalanced with traps that it keep it in order

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 05, 2011

Goblindbergh is hardly a free Rank 4.
It's a minus that eats up hand advantage.

Eh, I guess. I did hear some people here say that it had potential to be broken. Roan and someone else, methinks.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - JBey - Sep. 06, 2011

Kicking butt and taking names w/ my agent deck. On DN, it has not lost... not yet, anyway, but it's still 10-0