World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Pikachu0909 - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  1:32 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hey! Why only one Crystal Abundance? If it's not limited, grab another one! Find a Monster Reborn for that BEWD Deck. Monster Reincarnation just doesn't do that deck justice. I can understand the appeal of REBD, but if you don't run the higher versions (Metal, Metal Darkness, Darkness, etc.), there's no point without REB Chick.

I would have the higher versions of it but, they are not available in yu-gi-oh wc2008 Unhappy Thanks for the advice Smile I'm also going to add jinzo(to cancel out trap cards) to my deck as Hamon, lord of striking thunder keeps getting destoryed before it even does damage Unhappy

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Jul. 01, 2011

Hah, Bottomless FTW! I repeat, stock up on Crystal Abundance. It will only help you.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Pikachu0909 - Jul. 02, 2011

I made another deck. it seems to work the best. I call it deck eater. It makes the opponet draw all of their cards, casuing an auto win. I also have other cards to stall the opponet just in case.
Deck eater-
I will get yu-gi-oh 5ds tag force 5 soon so I will be able to get newer and better cards to work with.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - XD - Jul. 05, 2011

Is this a decent deck:

3 Master Hyperion
2 Archlord Kristya
3 The Agent Of Mystery - Earth
2 The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
3 Zeridias, Herald Of Heaven
3 Shining Angel
2 Dimensional Alchemist
1 Honest

3 Cards From The Sky
3 The Sanctuary In the Sky
1 Burial from A Different Dimension
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book Of Moon
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Giant Trunade

1 Solemn Judgment
2 Divine Punishment
1 Mirror Force
1 Return From The Different Dimension
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Torrential Tribute

Extra: ?
Side: ?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 02, 2011  3:29 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I made another deck. it seems to work the best. I call it deck eater. It makes the opponet draw all of their cards, casuing an auto win. I also have other cards to stall the opponet just in case.
Deck eater-
I will get yu-gi-oh 5ds tag force 5 soon so I will be able to get newer and better cards to work with.
Someone who runs an OTK Deck will kill this... It's a nice idea, an could work against a multitude of decks, just avoid card-specific OTK decks like the plague. On the other hand, Fableds won't work as well against this.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Raigeko13 - Jul. 05, 2011

Have any of you guys had any luck with Dragunities? I'm just getting back into the game, and I got that as a more updated version for cards, any suggestions for packs and stuff? I know Hidden Arsenal 4 has Dragunities and a couple of other packs, but I'd like to know which packs have a decent amount of cards that can build a good balanced deck. I kind of like the Blackwing cards, and the Naturias Grin

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Jul. 05, 2011

I've seen them run pretty effectively, namely with Red Eyes darkness Dragon, but I don't run them myself. I do know that you will find most of what you need in the structure deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - NLGrocket - Jul. 08, 2011

i run a disaster dragon build. i've used it to qualify for the 2011 north american WCQ, which is happening next week. it kills six sams, runs over glad beasts, and simlpifies the complicated gamestate of GK and formulanarchs.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - omega dragonis1 - Jul. 08, 2011

i have blue eyes white dragon and baby version and even red eyes black dragon and even baby

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Jul. 08, 2011

Uh huh... Okay, but Disaster Dragon usually forces the game into a beat-stick contest. Meaning that while you don't have to worry about many decks, TGX300 can be an issue. I mean, who wants to see a Tri-TGX'd Rush Rhino or even Halberd Cannon? Of course, this is hypothetical. Next, you still can't beat extremely fast-paced decks without Future Fusion being drawn early, and even then, you better hope it doesn't get negated. Third, once again, you turn the game into a beatstick contest. Which there are a few of out there. I don't think you'd like a nice little field reset while playing against a Dinosaur deck (I ran one, I love Volcanic Eruption!), then someone happened to have Dimensional Fissure on the field. That's a total "oops" moment there. Then, people usually have a Big Evolution Pill coming up, and you've got a 3000 ATK beatstick on your hands that next turn. That'd totally suck for you, from what I know about the deck/playstyle. I have played Disaster Dragon at local tourneys, and while they do go far, they always bump into faster-paced decks, or bigger beatsticks than Dragons can normally offer. (Or someone sided Dimensional Fissure)

My version is based on control, not aggression. Also, i took FF out of my deck and played against six sams. I won 2-1, the same it was WITH FF. Also, i tech the proper monster removal in the form of penguin soldier and chaos sorc. Plus, triple gold sarc makes it ridiculously easy to get to future fusion. You must understand that about 25% of the duelists at my locals run formulanarchs/frognarchs. and also, early game, there is a pace of complication in which REDMD can run over anything that T.G.s throw at it and is often protected mirage dragon or LADD, possibly even solemn if i draw well enough.

Ah, so you see a lot of Formula Monarchs, okay, got it. I was wondering if it was local-specific. But think about it, two TGX300s normally means a 1200-1800 ATK boost. If there's three, you could possibly see a +4500 ATK boost, and that's a problem. I'm not saying it's a bad deck, I'm saying pack your side deck well in case you run into trouble. (Though I do see a lot of aggression-based Disaster Dragon. Too easy to beat.) Please tell me you have a Monster Reborn handy. Or at least sided.

I main monster reborn. And sided against TG i have kaiser collusseum, possesed dark soul and (drumroll please) the deck's most famous anti-meta card, koaki meiru drago.

Ah. Nice. I don't think I've seen many Kaiser Colosseum, if I did, it was while I used my TG/Meklord deck, and I didn't have any TGs left. (Mektimed Blast+Emperor Skiel FTW!) Nice sides. Okay, I'll get off your back now.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - NLGrocket - Jul. 09, 2011

Which is more broke: tengu synchro or six sams? people have asked the question for a long time, so i decided to test. I am using my disaster dragon deck as a control for the testing.
disaster vs. six sams
disaster dragon win percentage 100%
2 OTKs

disaster vs. tengu synchro
disaster dragon win percentage 100%
stall until the game was so simplified that i just kept plussing off of REDMD and won.

all matches were 2 rounds and did not go into overtime.
i think six sams have been outclassed by reborn tengu. They're goals are simalar, however let the results speak for themselves. once you run over Shi-en you've practically won.

in other words, tengu synchro has earned it's place with chaos, teledad, Chaos return, synchro cat, and fish OTK. It's speed outclasses everything, the only reason i beat it with such amazing win percentage is because of massive changes in tempo. if you do not know what tempo is, read some grabher meyer articles on tcgplayer. the core theory articles taught me more then feature matches ever could.

it appears as if dragons will never be outclassed, only defeated.....

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Jul. 09, 2011

Wow, Disaster Dragon sounds really good, I've never played against it, but it sounds like it should be meta.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Jul. 09, 2011

Nah, while it is very good, it can indeed have some pretty bad hands at times. (You can tell when someone gets a horrible hand. It happens fairly often.) Dimensional Fissure wrecks it. (Fiend Comedian is okay too, but it's kinda risky.) I've played some well-made Disaster Dragon decks, and quite a few high-paced beatstick decks can win against them. Essentially, if your beatstick beats their beatstick, you win. Of course, some people use a control-based variation, which can be annoying (and close to impossible to beat if you screw up), but if you pack enough Dimensional Fissures, or cards to search it out, you shouldn't have much problem as long as you play smart. Too obvious of a weakness. Plus REDMD only has 2800 ATK, which isn't great for a LV. 8 Dragon-Type. Meklords can beat it given that someone manages to get out AstroDragon Asterisk quickly and has enough Meklords on the field to give it some ATK, but that's just my experience.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - meforthewin - Jul. 09, 2011

Just made a deck and it does really well... Please help.

Monsters [18];
3 Master Hyperion
3 Shining Angel
3 Zeradias, Herald Of Heaven
2 Archlord Kristya
2 The Agent Of Miracles - Jupiter
2 Dimensional Alchemist

Spells [12];
3 The Sanctuary In The Sky
3 Cards From The sky
1 Burial From A Different Dimension
1 MST
1 Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book
1 Trunade

Traps [10];
2 BTH (Warnings in a perfect world, sigh)
2 Divine Punishment
2 D Prison
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential
1 Mirror Force

(Jul. 09, 2011  7:06 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Nah, while it is very good, it can indeed have some pretty bad hands at times. (You can tell when someone gets a horrible hand. It happens fairly often.) Dimensional Fissure wrecks it. (Fiend Comedian is okay too, but it's kinda risky.) I've played some well-made Disaster Dragon decks, and quite a few high-paced beatstick decks can win against them. Essentially, if your beatstick beats their beatstick, you win. Of course, some people use a control-based variation, which can be annoying (and close to impossible to beat if you screw up), but if you pack enough Dimensional Fissures, or cards to search it out, you shouldn't have much problem as long as you play smart. Too obvious of a weakness. Plus REDMD only has 2800 ATK, which isn't great for a LV. 8 Dragon-Type. Meklords can beat it given that someone manages to get out AstroDragon Asterisk quickly and has enough Meklords on the field to give it some ATK, but that's just my experience.
REDMD= lv. 10
also, i did my final testing at my locals. i played psycics, machina gadgets, GK and six sams. And my build is very consistent. If a dragon build runs the same engine but is aggro, then it is deep draw, not disaster.

also, fish OTK also dies if it does not draw correctly and it is top tier. so, disaster should also be considered top tier.

Disaster dragons have recently topped multiple european tornaments. It also well fits the central ohio metagame, which is were my locals are. Remember, it is far superior to hopeless.

Now on the subject of asterisk, i main black horn of heaven, solemn judgement, BTH and oppression. So, it's virtually impossible to get out astrodragon asterisk against disaster.
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)meforthewin Wrote: Just made a deck and it does really well... Please help.

Monsters [18];
3 Master Hyperion
3 Shining Angel
3 Zeradias, Herald Of Heaven
2 Archlord Kristya
2 The Agent Of Miracles - Jupiter
2 Dimensional Alchemist

Spells [12];
3 The Sanctuary In The Sky
3 Cards From The sky
1 Burial From A Different Dimension
1 MST
1 Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book
1 Trunade

Traps [10];
2 BTH (Warnings in a perfect world, sigh)
2 Divine Punishment
2 D Prison
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential
1 Mirror Force

is your deck control, proggressive, or aggro? it appears to be control with simplifying properties, so to slow down the pace of the game i think you should take out trunade for another MST.(light imprisoning mirror kills this.)

also, do you have a side deck? if so, be sure to side 2 Cyber dragons and a chimeratech, because i see karakuri machina plants giving this alot of trouble.

you should also wait for the next YCS to see the decks that are there for ideas on the side and extra.

other than that it seems pretty good.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - MidNight_Blader - Jul. 10, 2011

Counter Deck, to put it short.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - NLGrocket - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  8:20 PM)LVBeyPrince Wrote: Counter Deck, to put it short.

are you reffering to the counter faries or disaster? they both run about 5 counter traps, so either one could fit.

disaster dragons can easily side (for instance, vs. formulanarchs i side out trunade for possesed dark soul, to take control of formula synchron.) however, think about it. it's not like plants were the tech HAS TO fit the main strategy. you can tech anything you want in disaster. (i get my best results maindecking double penguin soldier....kills six sams, formulanarchs, Glads, Fish OTK and chaos plants.) so, i consider it a "counter deck".

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - -_- - Jul. 11, 2011

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, super duality... Unhappy
damn you konami

anyways just wondering what people consider top tier currently as it keeps changing...

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Will I AmBlader - Jul. 11, 2011

Always have a megamorph in your deck. And maybe an elemental clayman.
simple guide for ATK

1-4 stars
1600-1900

5-6 stars
2400-2600

7-8 stars
around 3000

8+
I have no idea

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Temporal - Jul. 11, 2011

Erm...no. Megamorph only works in a LP Cost-based deck, and Clayman only has use in E-Hero decks. That guide is bogus, and really useless. If you base a deck on ATK, you are practically guaranteed to lose against anyone who actually plays. Hah, I so wish that I could play someone that ran a Synchro beatstick deck based on that guide. Meklord Emperor Skiel would go totally crazy. (Can you say Win, 2-0?)