World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Jun. 05, 2011

Awesome, have you thought of throwing in Dark Grepher or Armageddon Knight? This fusion of the two sounds almost game breaking, Regular Blackwings are Tier 2? and Vayu Turbo aren't really on any tier lists, yet are very explosive, I bet £5 that this fusion will become top tier.
Also, Mind Crush is pro this format, Duality? OK, I'll see the card you're adding, OK, MIND CRUSH! And there's also GB's, Proving Ground, MIND CRUSH!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - Jun. 05, 2011

Hah, I can't find GB players anywhere.
Sams,GK's,Heroes, and Plants are probably the most common in Toronto.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  9:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Hah, I can't find GB players anywhere.
Sams,GK's,Heroes, and Plants are probably the most common in Toronto.

Chaos Tengu Synchro whatever is also on the rise.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Jun. 05, 2011

If meforthewin sees that post, his mouth'll be wide open, He plays: Chaos Plants, GK's and GB's.
GB players are pretty hard to find though, mind you, so are Blackwing players.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  9:37 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Awesome, have you thought of throwing in Dark Grepher or Armageddon Knight?

That would more or less make it a straight Vayu Turbo deck, and that's not what I'm trying to do with this at all.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Jun. 06, 2011

So, I'm thinking of doing TGPlantTengu. Any thoughts?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Jun. 06, 2011

Rather odd combo, have you seen them played already? Or is it completely thought up by yourself?
If you haven't seen them played before, what cards will you be playing? (Besides the obvious 2-3 Tengu.)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  6:00 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: (Besides the obvious 2-3 Tengu.)

3. No debate. There is no reason to run 2. You either run 3 Tengu or no Tengu.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Jun. 06, 2011

A guy at my locals ran 2, he still won in a free duel, and he's one of the best players there, also, meforthewin, if you're reading this, I'm talking about Paul Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Cyber Blader - Jun. 07, 2011

I'm going to regionals next week running Malefics. It's really good, but it can be a little slow if I don't get good draws,

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  6:00 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Rather odd combo, have you seen them played already? Or is it completely thought up by yourself?
If you haven't seen them played before, what cards will you be playing? (Besides the obvious 2-3 Tengu.)

Yeah, just a thought I had. I just figured Plants and Tengu are fast, and TG are Synchro summon machines, so why not combine 3 awesome synchro tools?

(Jun. 07, 2011  4:00 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I'm going to regionals next week running Malefics. It's really good, but it can be a little slow if I don't get good draws,

My Malefic deck is close to optimal, IMO. Went 1-3 in most of my duels in Locals, wouldn't mess with a strictly Malefic deck in Regionals myself. Could you post your decklist?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Cyber Blader - Jun. 07, 2011

Here's the decklist,

Monsters:
2 Cyber Dragon
3 Malefic Truth
3 Malefic Stardust
3 Malefic Cyber End
3 Nimble Momonga

Spells:
3 Malefic World
2 Terraforming
2 Kaiser Colosseum
2 MST
1 Dark Hole
1 Megamorph
3 Upstart Goblin

Traps:
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Dark Bribe
2 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
2 Malefic Claw Stream
3 Skill Drain
1 Mirror Force

Extra:
3 Stardust Dragon
3 Cyber End Dragon

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Jun. 07, 2011

To be honest, I don't see why you have the CyDras and the Momongas, aside from CyDra being a beater and Momonga deck thinning.
Since you're running Skill Drain, you should probably have 3x Beast King Barbaros in there.

No Monster Reborn/Solem Judgement is iffy to me.
Dark Bribe's not that hot this format, in my opinion.
I don't like Malefic Claw Stream that much either, actually.

In conclusion, I would make the following changes:
-3 Nimble Momonga
-1 Megamorph
-2 Dark Bribe
-2 Malefic Claw Stream

+3 Beast King Barbaros
+2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
+1 Solemn Judgement
+2 Solemn Warning (In a perfect world, hahaha. Bottomless Trap Hole should work fine instead.)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  7:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: To be honest, I don't see why you have the CyDras and the Momongas, aside from CyDra being a beater and Momonga deck thinning.
Since you're running Skill Drain, you should probably have 3x Beast King Barbaros in there.

No Monster Reborn/Solem Judgement is iffy to me.
Dark Bribe's not that hot this format, in my opinion.
I don't like Malefic Claw Stream that much either, actually.

In conclusion, I would make the following changes:
-3 Nimble Momonga
-1 Megamorph
-2 Dark Bribe
-2 Malefic Claw Stream

+3 Beast King Barbaros
+2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
+1 Solemn Judgement
+2 Solemn Warning (In a perfect world, hahaha. Bottomless Trap Hole should work fine instead.)

The Momonga could be there for quick defenses when you draw dead, and recover some LP after a Truth.
I would drop Skill Drain for Axe of Truth. +1000 and allows you to get around a lot of the things that Malefics have bad, while still keeping your important effects.
I like Claw Stream for quick destruction. Having a free RBreak isnt too bad IMO.
The -Bribes, I agree. Replace with the Tools and Bottomless, as I found that the deck gets screwed over by faster monsters.
Also,the thing that will get you in the backside is things like Creature Swap. While Im not sure how much play it gets, my biggest loss in tourney with Malefics was by a guy siding a Swap.
Megamorph...eh...sounds like a personal choice to me. Either way on that one.
Also, noticed no Paradox. Why's that?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Cyber Blader - Jun. 08, 2011

Cyber Dragon is a good draw incase I don't have any Malefics. Momonga is in there to recover LP I lose from Truth Dragon and Skill Drain. I might run Beast King Barbaros, the only problem is I don't know what to take out. I agree with you guys on taking out the Bribes. I'll probably just run 3 BTH, because IMO it's better than 7 tools. I don't run Paradox because I'm not sure what I would take out to put Ancient Parallel Gear in. Any suggestions?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  5:46 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Cyber Dragon is a good draw incase I don't have any Malefics. Momonga is in there to recover LP I lose from Truth Dragon and Skill Drain. I might run Beast King Barbaros, the only problem is I don't know what to take out. I agree with you guys on taking out the Bribes. I'll probably just run 3 BTH, because IMO it's better than 7 tools. I don't run Paradox because I'm not sure what I would take out to put Ancient Parallel Gear in. Any suggestions?

I would drop a truth dragon. You end up paying a ton of Lp in this deck already, no reason to run more than 2, or even 1 in your case, as you can pull it quickly with MWorld.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Cyber Blader - Jun. 08, 2011

I like that idea. I originally had 2 Truths, but added anther for a reason I don't remember. What should I drop to make room for Beast King Barbaros?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - A' - Jun. 09, 2011

O, you gotta be joking! This is my awesome deck. When i was posting ages ago on this thread, everyone laughed and I was humiliated. Hah, now I'm back with an awesome deck. Apart from being limited or forbidden (Advanced Format), a few of the cards will probably always be just limited in traditional format, so I'm fine.

43 Cards

21 Monsters:
Red Dragon Archfiend
Trap Eater
Goblin Elite Attack Force
Goyo Guardian
Dweller In The Depths
Dark Resonator
Old Vindictive Magicianx2
Man Eater Bug
Inferno Hammer
D.D. Assailantx2
D.D. Warrior
Jinzo
Cyber End Dragon
Cyber Twin Dragon
Caius The Shadow Monarch
Cyber Dragonx3
Cyber Laser Dragon

11 Traps:

Eradicator Epidemic Virus
Royal Decree
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Magic Cylinder
Waboku x2
Hallowed Life Barrier
Draining Shield
Battle Mania
Defense Draw
Tuner's Barrier
Mirror Force

11 Spells:

Ribbon Of Rebirth
Monster Reincarnation
Nobleman Of Crossout
Shield Crush
Enemy Controller
Premature Burial
Lightning Vortex
Mystical Space Typhoon
Book Of Moon
Photon Generator Unit
Raigeki

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Jun. 09, 2011

Unless you're playing in the Traditional Format, you can't have Goyo Guardian and Raigeki living within the confines of your Deck Box.

(Jun. 09, 2011  9:28 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Unless you're playing in the Traditional Format, you can't have Goyo Guardian and Raigeki living within the confines of your Deck Box.

Yeah I know. What I don't get is how some other cards of mine aren't even forbidden like Mirror force. Thats just semi-limited.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - Jun. 09, 2011

Mirror Force is limited in both Formats. And you technically only have 39 cards in your deck. Goyo, Red Dragon Archfiend, Cyber End, and Cyber Twin are all supposed to go in your Extra Deck. Also, how does it work? What's the theme?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  6:58 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I like that idea. I originally had 2 Truths, but added anther for a reason I don't remember. What should I drop to make room for Beast King Barbaros?

Deck Virus. It serves almost no purpose in the deck that I can see.

(Jun. 09, 2011  12:44 PM)Odin Wrote: Mirror Force is limited in both Formats. And you technically only have 39 cards in your deck. Goyo, Red Dragon Archfiend, Cyber End, and Cyber Twin are all supposed to go in your Extra Deck. Also, how does it work? What's the theme?

There is still 40 cards. It's just a great beatdown.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - Jun. 10, 2011

Well, here's a deck I made in about 10 minutes on a whim on Dueling Network, I dub it "synchrospam", I have no idea if this is used anywhere though in any case, here it is:
I'm thinking of dropping the five traps for x3 Royal Decree and one more Doppel and one more Junk Synchron. The only problem I can see with this is that Getting out Gorz will be more difficult if I draw into it when Decree is already on the board, I've also been debating T.G striker so I can search into something with him and Warwolf, plus a free special summon is nice.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - A' - Jun. 10, 2011

I need help on making some tournament legal decks. I've gotten some great themes, could anyone comment on which of the decks are most useful? If none of these seem great, then could anyone give me some ideas on themes and cards?
Cyber Dragon Deck
Monarch Deck
Malefic Deck
Blackwing Deck
Stardust Dragon Deck
Synchro Deck