World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - May. 22, 2011

(May. 22, 2011  4:32 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I won't be dropping Synchros yet.

Nor will I. I've always been behind the current series. (I played a carp deck until I started Infernities, and didn't have a single Synchro until sometime last year)

Any opinions on whether Meklords are win or washout? Same with T.G.? I'm thinking of a secondary deck, and I dunno what to make. Any thoughts?
BTW, these are the decks I'm thinking about... (Click to View)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Killer Beafowl - May. 23, 2011

@BFireblaze Brionac for extra deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Half Nail - May. 23, 2011

Monsters: (Click to View)
My main strategy is lay out my Harpie Ladies, my Flying Kamakiri, and my Hunter Owl. Hunter Owl gains 500 ATK from all Wind Monsters and cannot be attacked. Then I lay out Dragunity Akyls, equip it to Dragunity Brandistock, Trinute to Special Summon Dragunity Arma Layvaten and equip it with Dragunity Brandistock, so it can attack two times. So my main baddies are my Dragunity Arma Layvaten and Hunter Owl. Then I lay down Mountian, boosting them all by 200, then equip United We Stand to Hunter Owl, making him beast. If my Wind monsters begin to fall, I tribute 2 and summon Simorgh BOD and now, me and my opponent lose 1000 LP every turn. Then, I also have Icarus Attack, where I Tribute a Wind monster and destroy two of my opponents monsters. So my deck takes advantage of help from friends, focusing on putting Dragunities together and Wind monsters together. I call my deck Wind Dragon Fury. Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - May. 23, 2011

Do you mind me commenting? Because I have Simorgh from the Structure deck, and BOTH players take 1000 points of damage each turn. However, Both players can decrease the damage by 500 or 1000 points, simply by setting having Spells and/or Traps on the field.

Also, why are The Creator and The Creator Incarnate in the deck?? That doesn't really make sense to me.

Here are some changes I would make to Traps: -1 Magic Jammer, -1 Trap Jammer, -1 Defense Draw, -1 Spellbinding Circle, +1 Bottomless Trap Hole, +1 Solemn Judgement, +1 Icarus Attack, +2 Dimensional Prison (Click to View)

Here are some I'd make to Spells: -1 Foolish Burial, -1 Card Destruction, -1 Mage Power, -1 Monster Reincarnation, +1 Dark Hole, +1 Book of Moon, +1 Giant Trunade, +2 Mystical Space Typhoon (Click to View)

And now for the Monsters, but since I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what all the cards are there for, this may be totally wrong: -1 Spear Dragon, -1 The Creator, -2 The Creator Incarnate, -1 Mist Valley Falcon. Sorry I couldn't be much help there, but I have next to no idea what your deck is about. Might I suggest making it mainly about Dragunitys, but with Simorgh support?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  3:24 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: @BFireblaze Brionac for extra deck

I know, why does the thing have to be so expensive?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Itachi8 - May. 23, 2011

I have a rare cards deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BeybladerPotter - May. 23, 2011

I'm really behind Yu-Gi-Oh! now. Ever since I started blading, I stopped watching the anime and stopped getting new cards. So far, I'm only in the GX! Era. But now, I have more time so I might get back into the game.
I used to run a Dinosaur-Deck. (At least when I was in the game.)
Monsters: 19
Spells: 12
Traps: 9
Suggestions, comments are appreciated.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - May. 23, 2011

Tired That's basically the "Dinosaur's Rage" structure deck. And there are several problems with it, as most people would point out.
  1. You are missing most of the normal staple cards. e.g. Solemn Judgement, Book of Moon, Monster Reborn
  2. There are no Synchros, which are essential to the majority of decks. However, that isn't always the case.
  3. That deck is really inconsistant with all those cards at one.
I suggest you change it significantly. I don't want to offend you, but it really won't do well. Here's what to do:
  1. Get the staples. If you don't know what they are, PM me, and I'll tell you.
  2. Put more cards at three, and take out others. I suggest things like 3 Black Stego, 3 Gilasuarus, etc. if you want to keep playing Dinos.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - TITAN - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  4:45 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: I have a rare cards deck.

Please explain that more. Just because cards are rare doesn't mean they work well together.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - May. 23, 2011

Please help me with my deck for the European Qualifiers, it's post # 1648 Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rockaries7000 - May. 23, 2011

hey guys me again just woundering what is the best way to get dragunity knights and how many of each would i need and also can some one tell me the names of the other tuners of dragunity and any other dragunity cards ty

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Half Nail - May. 24, 2011

Odin I don't have those cards.

Also, The Creator Incarnate is pretty strong and instead of tributing 2 cards I tribute the creator incarnate and the creator allows me on each turn to tribute one card and summon one from the graveyard, so the sucky monsters become tributes.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - May. 24, 2011

Ahh, that makes sense. And don't worry, I don't have those cards, either, lol. It's just the basic, cookie-cutter suggestions. Most people here would say, "You need these cards to make your deck really good!"

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - May. 24, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  9:39 PM)rockaries7000 Wrote: Hey guys, me again just wondering what is the best way to get the Dragunity Knights and how many of each would I need and also can someone tell me the names of the other Dragunity tuners and any other Dragunity cards, thanks in advance.

Derp. I quit Dragunity because they're too expensive, don't bother, but I'll tell you anyway, STBL (Starstrike Blast) Contains Vajrayana, worth £20, you need 3, and Gae Dearg, some builds don't run it though, if you do run it, run 1-2, the other Dragunity Knights don't matter. Go to Yugioh Wikia and type in Dragunity for the second part. You're basically asking how they work, if you knew how they worked, you probably won't have to ask, you should just be able to recognise it.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Killer Beafowl - May. 24, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  3:50 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  3:24 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: @BFireblaze Brionac for extra deck

I know, why does the thing have to be so expensive?

If its not common and its good...im afraid its expensive. Unhappy Stupid. I mean seriously look at Formula synchron. Its a rare for sake of sake. Although Brionac is more shiny

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - May. 25, 2011

Just Saying, formula synchron isn't the most expensive rare that I know of.
Formula is worth 15$
Chain Dissapearence/Alternate cyber dragon artwork = 20.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - May. 25, 2011

Chain Disappearance is like 10-15.
Formula is 15 - 20.

Someone is overvaluing their Chain Disappearance.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - May. 26, 2011

Really?
I've been seeing everybody value their chain dissapearance at 20.
LOL, I wish I had one, two would be better.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - May. 26, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  12:09 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Really?
I've been seeing everybody value their chain dissapearance at 20.
LOL, I wish I had one, two would be better.

They clearly have a higher secondary market at Cardmaster's, jajaja.
Downtown, at the very least, it's 15 maximum consistantly.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - May. 26, 2011

Hah, aside from last saturday I haven't been to cardmasters in about 2-3 months.
I'm getting the 20$ price tag downtown as well.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Killer Beafowl - May. 27, 2011

Well im just saying, rares shouldn't be expensive. As they are.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rockaries7000 - May. 28, 2011

hey guy can someone give me a decklist for crysal beasts

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Killer Beafowl - May. 28, 2011

You could go on youtube a look for some. Or if you read ALL this i bet youll know a lot about crystal beasts. Atleast enough do make a decent deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rockaries7000 - May. 28, 2011

hey guys thank for the tip btw how much expireced would someone need to play an infenity deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - May. 29, 2011

Somewhat. You have to have a thorough knowledge of the cards, combinations, and what to do if you lose your Monsters/lose the power of your combos. I run one, I really like it. Also, you should be comfortable handless. And have ways to get around only having one Launcher. So, in summary, it takes more skill than say, a cookie-cutter Machina or Blackwing deck (from what I know), and around the same as probably Roan's Dimensional Glads (of which I have next to no knowledge) or (maybe) Quickdraw Dandywarrior. But, as I said, it really depends.