World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Jan. 05, 2011

In my Blackwing Deck, I've abandoned the use of my Ra (sorry Ra).

Anyway, Roan, I have two more questions for you, and I'm so sorry for bothering you again. My BW Deck's Monsters are identical to the setup you did for Diamond in your Deck Doctor, and my Spells and Traps are coming together, but what would you personally recommend me side-decking for my Deck? Also, what Synchro Monsters would you recommend me keep in my Extra Deck?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Jan. 05, 2011

Blackwings are my current main deck, so I'll just share with you my side and extra decks.

Extra:

2 Blackwing Armed Wing
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Blackwing Silverwind the Ascendant
1 Magical Android
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon (This is specifically for the Gravekeeper match up lol)
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Side:

2 Cyber Dragon
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 DD Crow
2 Nobleman of Crossout
2 Trap Hole
2 Chain Disappearance
2 Dust Tornado
1 Mind Crush

Thank you so much, Roan! I know a place where I can get all of these easily. =) And I'm terribly sorry for pestering you so much. ><

You aren't pestering me at all! I don't mind helping you all out with this stuff, I actually rather enjoy it! Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ShadowVampj - Jan. 05, 2011

well also what about a e here/ neo spacian deck(basically jadens deck)any cards i should have in there?

pm plz ill be going,

(Jan. 05, 2011  7:20 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: pm plz ill be going,

Please don't double post. There is an Edit button on every post you make, use that if you need to add something more to your posts.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - Jan. 05, 2011

Jaden's deck basically consists of:
E hero Neos
NS Aqua Dolphin
NS Grand Mole
NS Glow Moss
E Heroes Avian, Burstinatrix, Sparkman, Clayman, Bubbleman, Neo Bubbleman, Bladedge, Necroshade, and Wildheart
Polymerization
Fusion sage
Fusion gate
Emergency provisions
Metamorphosis
Nightmare mirage
H hero heart
E emergency call
R rightious justice
O oversoul
bubble blaster
HERO flash
a hero emerges
the cards that go with the E heros (e.g Clay Charge)
and that's about it.
Edit: sorry about the crappy puctuation, capitalization, etc.

For anyone who has played competitively, I have a question: does anyone ever use a Lightsworn Deck anymore? At my locals a few days ago, it was GK's, BW's, Zombies, Machines, Frogs/Frognarchs, and even Macro Decks were used. I'm just curious.

(Jan. 05, 2011  7:39 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Jaden's deck basically consists of:
E hero Neos
NS Aqua Dolphin
NS Grand Mole
NS Glow Moss
E Heroes Avian, Burstinatrix, Sparkman, Clayman, Bubbleman, Neo Bubbleman, Bladedge, Necroshade, and Wildheart
Polymerization
Fusion sage
Fusion gate
Emergency provisions
Metamorphosis
Nightmare mirage
H hero heart
E emergency call
R rightious justice
O oversoul
bubble blaster
HERO flash
a hero emerges
the cards that go with the E heros (e.g Clay Charge)
and that's about it.
Edit: sorry about the crappy puctuation, capitalization, etc.

thanks for that! but lol im trying to use his season 3 deck, ik difficult but lol i just need to make sure wht to hav so i can make it a bit less annoying lol.(and sorry roan was in a hurry my bad)also any pointers in making a evil hero deck?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - Jan. 05, 2011

Evil heroes are basically Elemental Heroes you summon with the "Dark Fusion" spell card. You can use "Dark Calling" as a substitute, though. You can find Evil Heroes in the duelist pack: Jaden 3.

(Jan. 05, 2011  9:07 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: For anyone who has played competitively, I have a question: does anyone ever use a Lightsworn Deck anymore? At my locals a few days ago, it was GK's, BW's, Zombies, Machines, Frogs/Frognarchs, and even Macro Decks were used. I'm just curious.

I played Lightsworn at YCS Atlanta and I did pretty well with it. (I went 5-3 during the first day, only missing day two by one loss Unhappy lol)

It's not a very common deck to see overall, though there are certain areas that remain Lightsworn heavy.

These days it's much more common to see Lightsworn used as an engine or a splash in other decks, such as Scraps and Plants. Straight Lightsworn is kind of rare, thought it has seen an increase in play due to the release of Effect Veiler and Glow Up Bulb.

Hm, interesting. I pulled a JD in one of my Gold Series 3, which is why I asked. I may build a Deck around Lightsworns later on, once I've built my BW's first.

Thank you for the information, Roan! You're always so helpful to not just me, but to everyone here who plays the TCG. =)

No problem. Smile

You can probably sell off that JD or trade it for something decent. The Gold Rare version is still worth about $10-$15.

(Jan. 05, 2011  10:46 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Evil heroes are basically Elemental Heroes you summon with the "Dark Fusion" spell card. You can use "Dark Calling" as a substitute, though. You can find Evil Heroes in the duelist pack: Jaden 3.

yea ik, but it also needs fiends

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Blaze Wheeler - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  10:52 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  9:07 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: For anyone who has played competitively, I have a question: does anyone ever use a Lightsworn Deck anymore? At my locals a few days ago, it was GK's, BW's, Zombies, Machines, Frogs/Frognarchs, and even Macro Decks were used. I'm just curious.

I played Lightsworn at YCS Atlanta and I did pretty well with it. (I went 5-3 during the first day, only missing day two by one loss Unhappy lol)

It's not a very common deck to see overall, though there are certain areas that remain Lightsworn heavy.

These days it's much more common to see Lightsworn used as an engine or a splash in other decks, such as Scraps and Plants. Straight Lightsworn is kind of rare, thought it has seen an increase in play due to the release of Effect Veiler and Glow Up Bulb.

You forgot the big one, Flamvellsworns.

At my local shop Lightsworns top all the time, but they're VERY lucksacky. Lol

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Jan. 06, 2011

I haven't seen a Flamvellsworn deck since the start of the last format, so I don't know where you're pulling that from...

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Jan. 06, 2011

I'm curious to play with LS, but the one thing that deters me from them is their dependence on the luck of the draw.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Jan. 06, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  1:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm curious to play with LS, but the one thing that deters me from them is their dependence on the luck of the draw.

That's exactly the reason I stopped playing them. Too inconsistent.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Jan. 06, 2011

I think I'll sell that JD in that case. I want to invest in my BW Deck first, then Counter Agents. =)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - Jan. 08, 2011

Lightsworns are good, but I finally see what Roan said to me in the Deck Doctor build; Having an opening hand of something like: Spell,Spell,Trap,Effect Veiler, Glow-Up Bulb, Gorz just isn't that good, you need to get your mills in to make the deck run.

But, the pro for me is that if you open up with a hand like for example: Lumina,Garoth,Celestia,Lyla,Cold Wave ,Judgement Dragon you're almost garunteed a win if you play your cards right.
Even if you don't run into Judgement Dragon you could still possibly win.

I suggest that you keep the JD, just in case you feel like playing Lightsworn again, because I know eventually everybody wants to re-visit previous decks.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BurnPisces97 - Jan. 08, 2011

Im not hatin on YuGiOh, but if you're going to talk about it try a YuGiOh website. Have you noticed the name of this site, worldBEYBLADE.org why would you think to create a YuGiOh thread here.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Chaos Blader - Jan. 08, 2011

(Jan. 08, 2011  5:07 AM)BurnPisces97 Wrote: Im not hatin on YuGiOh, but if you're going to talk about it try a YuGiOh website. Have you noticed the name of this site, worldBEYBLADE.org why would you think to create a YuGiOh thread here.

Because it's in the OFF-TOPIC forum?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Jan. 08, 2011

Roan, is it possible to substitute PoD with Cards for Black Feathers? I know it isn't as good, and it costs me a Blackwing, but it adds draw power. If PoD is too difficult to obtain, would you recommend this card (x1, x2, x3?)? If not, is there another alternative to gain more draw power?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Jan. 08, 2011

Honestly, I'm of the opinion that if you don't play Pot of Duality then you shouldn't play Cards for Black Feathers at all.

The only reason CfBf is good is because of Pot of Duality. Playing Pot of Duality and then taking a CfBf and then drawing two cards, hopefully hitting your Allure of Darkness, is great.

So, if you don't have Pot of Duality or can't afford them, etc. then just don't play any of the draw cards (Minus Allure -- that should always be there lol). Replace them with tech traps like Dimensional Prison or Compulsory Evacuation Device.

Blackwings still play just fine without the draw engine of PoD and CfBf. Granted, it's not as fast or as consistent, but they're still good. Before I had access to Pot of Duality I was playing double Gold Sarcophagus instead and while it wasn't that good, it allowed me to get to my power cards faster (Black Whirlwind, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn and Dark Armed were the only cards I used it for) and I still did really well with the deck.