World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Dec. 20, 2010

daegor said you tribute them but they dont go to the grave? /confusion

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  6:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Any odd level is impossible.

Excess Summons are done with 2 (Or more?) monsters that have the same levels.

Dude, did you not read the list I made in the spoiler? It outlines how you can make level 3s, 5s, and 9s. And last I checked, 3, 5, and 9 were all odd numbers.

(Dec. 20, 2010  7:53 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: daegor said you tribute them but they dont go to the grave? /confusion

The site I got my info from said Release, which is the Japanese term from Tributing. Instead of going to the graveyard, monsters Released (Tributed) for an Excess Summon are overlaid.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Dec. 20, 2010

[Huge quote removed.]

Could I have help with my Blackwing deck (See page 42) and my morphtronic deck?:

Monsters:

Turbo Rocket,
Morphtronic Datatron,
Morphtronic Cameran,
Gadget arms X2,
Gadget Hauler,
Morphtronic Boarden,
Morphtronic Scopen X2,
Gadget Driver,
Morphtronic Videon,
Morphtronic Slingen,
Morphtronic Celfon,

Spells:

Unstable Evolution,
Creature swap,
Lightning Vortex,
Morphtronic Repair Unit,
Morphtronic Map,
Terraforming,
Nobleman of crossout,
Synchro boost,
Rocket pilder,
Junk box,
Morphtronic Rusty engine X3,

Traps:

Morphtronic Forcefield X3,
Dust Tornado X2,
Tuner Capture,
Divine Wrath,
Compulsory Evacuation Device,
Proof of Powerlessness,
Call of the haunted,

Synchros:

Turbo Cannon X2,
Power Tool Dragon X2,
Ancient Holy Wyvern.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - darkwolf2598 - Dec. 20, 2010

My decks r the spellcasters command structure deck , fury from the deep structure deck, starter deck duelist toolbox, synchro/fusion deck ( my main deck ) and a deck made of booster packs. everyone i know says the spellcaster deck is horrible but with an earthbound immortal its almost invincible because " magical citadel of endymion " is indestructable if it has enough spell counters.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:36 PM)darkwolf2598 Wrote: ...because " magical citadel of endymion " is indestructable if it has enough spell counters.

Unless I play a field spell on top of it, of course.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - |Joe| - Dec. 21, 2010

So I'm gonna start an Infernity deck, a Genex deck, and a Watt deck. Anything outside of their sets that I should include?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  12:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:36 PM)darkwolf2598 Wrote: ...because " magical citadel of endymion " is indestructable if it has enough spell counters.

Unless I play a field spell on top of it, of course.

yeah, but don't most people not play feild spells because they dont generate instant +'s?

@ |Joe|: you could use Cyber archfiend as a draw engine combined with phantom hand for infernity...

Hm that's a good idea. I should have a ton of extras in one of my tins, thanks.

(Dec. 21, 2010  12:59 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: @ |Joe|: you could use Cyber archfiend as a draw engine combined with phantom hand for infernity...

No, don't. Outside of Infernity named support, tech in Dark Grepher, Armageddon Knight, Reinforcements of the Army, Stygian Street Patrol, Foolish Burial, One for One, and Solemn Judgement. Also staples like Torrential Tribute, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn etc.

Don't use Phantom Hand or Cyber Archfiend.

(Dec. 21, 2010  1:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:59 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: @ |Joe|: you could use Cyber archfiend as a draw engine combined with phantom hand for infernity...

No, don't. Outside of Infernity named support, tech in Dark Grepher, Armageddon Knight, Reinforcements of the Army, Stygian Street Patrol, Solemn Judgement.

Don't use Phantom Hand or Cyber Archfiend.

it was just a suggestion...

anyways, why not use phantom hand + cyber archfiend?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - UltimateChimera - Dec. 21, 2010

I really need new Gravekeeper cards.I have a print of Necro Valley when it was still a magic card.Isnt it a Field Spell now?Im not exactly sure.I have all the old prints of them Tongue_out

Why not Phantom Hand? The only real flaw I see is that if your hand is removed when it is destroyed you lose your hand.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - UltimateChimera - Dec. 21, 2010

nvm
(Tongue_out there isnt much in this post sorry)

(Dec. 21, 2010  1:39 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: it was just a suggestion...

anyways, why not use phantom hand + cyber archfiend?

Take up space, and aren't needed. Phantom Hand itself is pretty bad. You should never be in a situation where you have so many monsters in your hand that you can't get rid of them all, except if you're unlucky and have a bad starting hand. And even then, you don't need Phantom Hand. You just set up combos that don't need to be handless, i.e with Arma knight or Grepher.

Cyber Archfiend isn't worth adding a monster into Infernities.

Hm I see your point. Thanks for the advice, now what about the Watts or Genex? I'm making a Watt deck because they look really interesting to use, same for Genex. Outside of Genex I included UFORoid, Sangan, Marauding Captain, Double Summon, and Machine King Prototype.

I don't play Watt or Genex, but off the top of my head, I can think of some likely support for Watts, though I'm not sure how well it may run.

Thunder King Rai-Oh, Recycling Batteries, Judgement of Thunder, Honest.

EDIT: Oh, and Cyber Dragon, since Watts don't really have any beaters iirc and it's compatible with Honest.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Awesome One - Dec. 21, 2010

I have a deck mainly is made of strong cards totake out other duel cards my strongest card is Great Maju Garzett
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I don't play Watt or Genex, but off the top of my head, I can think of some likely support for Watts, though I'm not sure how well it may run.

Who is Thunder King Rai-Oh

you could have went on google or something to find it: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thunder+king+rai-oh

(Dec. 21, 2010  1:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I don't play Watt or Genex, but off the top of my head, I can think of some likely support for Watts, though I'm not sure how well it may run.

EDIT: Oh, and Cyber Dragon, since Watts don't really have any beaters iirc and it's compatible with Honest.

Isn't there another card that was release in Shining Darkness called Thunder Barrier or something like that? I remember it was a Continuous Spell card that allowed all Level 3 or lower Thunder type defense monsters to not be destroyed by battle. But those other cards sound good to put in, thanks for the help!

(Dec. 21, 2010  2:45 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Isn't there another card that was release in Shining Darkness called Thunder Barrier or something like that? I remember it was a Continuous Spell card that allowed all Level 3 or lower Thunder type defense monsters to not be destroyed by battle. But those other cards sound good to put in, thanks for the help!

Not that I recall.

And I can't believe I forgot Beckoning Light, hahaha.

Hm I specifically remember a card that had a Batteryman on the front being surrounded by a barrier, I probably have the set wrong. Hm Beckoning Light would also be nice haha. Ok then eBay here I come! XD

You may want to playtest with proxies before commiting to buy. As I said before, I'm not sure if my suggestions will actually work.

Well of course I wouldn't just go buy them, its not like I have money coming out of my a$$ XD I just remember that Shining Angel would be a good card to add too since they all have such low Attack pts.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Dec. 21, 2010

So I went to a local on saturday. Duels went 2-0, 1-2, 1-2, and 0-2 with my plants. Got a few nice cards, but still looking for Tytanial x 3 >.>

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gamer420 - Dec. 21, 2010

Can someone PLEASE assist with my Morphtronic deck (See page 53) and my Blackwing deck? (See page 42)