World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  3:04 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: Im sorta getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh again. So I was woundering is there any good structer Decks to buy?

Machina Mayhem is a really good structure deck.
Starter Deck Marik is also good.
Warrior's Strike isn't bad.
Zombie World is okay.

Rise of the Dragon Lords isn't good per se, but it has a few great cards that are hard to come by otherwise (Morphing Jar, Trade-In).

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  3:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:04 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: Im sorta getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh again. So I was woundering is there any good structer Decks to buy?

Machina Mayhem is a really good structure deck.
Starter Deck Marik is also good.
Warrior's Strike isn't bad.
Zombie World is okay.

Rise of the Dragon Lords isn't good per se, but it has a few great cards that are hard to come by otherwise (Morphing Jar, Trade-In).

i dont even think Konami produces SDRL anymore?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Priscient - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  3:33 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i dont even think Konami produces SDRL anymore?

I've seen it at a store called 401 games, It should be in a few other places too.
But, I agree that it's unlikely that they still produce it.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - |Joe| - Dec. 10, 2010

I've seen it sometimes in my local card shop, I'm going tomorrow to get some more packs so I'll check.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - milkychipz - Dec. 10, 2010

I have one of those Exodia decks. Too lazy to type it out Wink

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - 桃太郎 - Dec. 10, 2010

I currently run a slightly modified Structure Deck Marik. I've tweaked it here and there. Basically, a Gravekeeper's/Burn Deck.

^ I included cards from the Dragon Knight Draco Equiste Tin. DAD, The Wicked Dreadroot, can't remember the rest.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - MacroHunter - Dec. 16, 2010

I did great at the tourney i went to saturday, went to semifinals i used this deck
Monsters- 23
Gren Maju da Eiza x2
Spell Striker
Needle Worm
Chainsaw Insect
D.D. Destroyer x3
Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
D.D. Warrior x2
White-Horned Dragon
D.D. Warrior Lady x3
Necroface
Bazoo the Soul-Eater x2
Nobleman Eater Bug
Old Vindictive Magician
Morphing Jar
Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
Man Eater Bug

Spells-12
Dimensional Fissure x2
Nobleman of Crossout
Soul Absorption x2
Dark Hole
Big Bang Shot
Soul Release
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Swords of Revealing Light
Different Dimension Gate

Traps-11
D.D. DYnamtie x3
Karma Cut x2
Torential Tribute
Sakretsu ArmorBottomless trap Hole x2
Macros Cosmos
Return from the Different Dimmension

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Dec. 16, 2010

wow, nice job BeyHunter! what decks did you go against?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Ruler of all - Dec. 16, 2010

Dude...Really? YU GI OH?! This is a beyblade website! No offense, but this is a pretty ridiculous post!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - |Joe| - Dec. 16, 2010

It's the off-topic forum in this section, perhaps you should read.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 16, 2010  1:54 AM)Ruler of all Wrote: Dude...Really? YU GI OH?! This is a beyblade website! No offense, but this is a pretty ridiculous post!

and yet, i feel offended

anyways, this forum is for off topic things from beyblade, if you read the description for it. if you wanna talk about beyblade, go to the beyblade general forum

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - MacroHunter - Dec. 16, 2010

Red-Eyes
Paid a dollar for a side duel againist one of the Judges(had an infernity deck), won got a Red Dragon Archfiend and Road Warrior... Fot Tourney I faced(in order) a Dragon Deck(64), Morphtronic(32), My friend's Volcanic(16, almost lost but he couldnt draw another card), Synquip(8), Dark Armed Dragon Deck(semis, lost)... The final was Dark Armed versus Blackwing

Joe, I got my video camera finally

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Nano - Dec. 16, 2010

I run a basic Warrior deck with a few Synchros. After Christmas break everyone that duels at my school has to go by Advance rules so that's going to take alot out of my deck. I duel EVERY day at school. I also take ALL of my cards. I used to run a Dragon deck so if you need any Dragon cards tell me. I have a few cards posted on my thread in the Bey Marketplace.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Dec. 16, 2010

I've written a new Deck Doctor article, this time for Diamond's Blackwings!

http://roansproygo.blogspot.com/2010/12/deck-doctor-blackwings.html

Check it out and let me know what you think. And, as always, if you want to submit your deck for a future Deck Doctor article, feel free to post it here or PM it to me!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Dec. 16, 2010

I'm not quite sure about that Spirit Reaper, honestly, but the rest of it is solid Roan. Good job.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Dec. 16, 2010

Roan, I may have to take you up on that.

Well, anyway, I've been messing around with some Psychic cards I have. I also have a Hyper Psychic Blaster that I have NO IDEA where it came from. My buddy has a HSB/AM that he's gonna hook me up with and this Saturday we're hitting up a local tourney for trades and games.

Also, Just realized, still haven't posted my plant deck >.>
So here it is! Feel free to use this for your next article, Roan.

Main Deck:

Monsters:
Twilight Rose Knight x 2
Seed of Flame x1
Cactus Fighter x3
Hedge Guard x 1
Gigantic Cephalotus x2
Copy Plant x 3
Koaki Meiru Gravirose x1
D.D. Crow x1
Botanical Girl x2
Nettles x 2
Wall of Ivy x 1
Violet Witch x1

Spells:

Black Garden x 2
The World Tree x 2
Fragrance Storm x 2
Seed of Deception x 1
Super Solar Nutrient x 1
Miracle Fertilzer x 1
Wonder Clover x1

Traps
Wall of Thorns x1
Plant Food Chain x 3
Pollenosis x 2
Ivy Shackles x 2

Extra Deck:
BRD x 1
Queen of Thorns x 2
Splendid Rose x 1
Ancient Fairy Dragon x 1

Side Deck:
Naturia Rosewhip
Seed of Flame
Wall of Ivy
Regenerating Rose
Koaki Meiru Gravirose
Seed Cannon
Monster Reincarnation
Double Summon
Giant Trunade
Terraforming
Release Restraint Wave
Seed of Deception
Syncrhro Strike
Syncrho Deflector
Bamboo Scrap

This deck is, obviously, a plant deck, so any changes to this, I would prefer to stick to the theme. I really don't have fun with those heavily competition oriented decks. However, if you have some competitive suggestions that aren't "Quickdraw Synchron" then fire away.
As for some of the cards in here, I'm not really attached to (Giant Trunade, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Wall of Ivy) but they serve some lesser purpose in the theme, such as Wall of Ivy, producing tokens for me through Black Garden and plugging up the opponent field.

Some explanations:
Gravirose: She serves a dual purpose. One, she is a 1900 point beater. Two, she lets me send plants to the graveyard to fuel Black Rose, Splendid Rose, and Cephalotus, not to mention make it a bit more plausible to pull certain monsters by using Reincarnation. Also summonable by Twilight Rose, and searchable by Violet Witch.

Cactus Fighter: Serves two purposes as well. One is as a 1900 point beater. Two, he produces tokens to plug the opponent's field and produce Rose Tokens for me, which in turn can fuel World Tree and other cards.

D.D. Crow: While not matching the theme whatsoever, he does provide me with a weapon against certain monsters such as Stardust. By letting Stardust pop it's effect, I can then get it off the field permanently by D.D. Crow's effect. Of course, that's just an example. If there's something that serves the same sort of purpose that fits the theme, I'd love to replace him >.>

Ancient Fairy Dragon:Uhm...I had an extra sleeve >.>

The goals here are to either A) Summon BRD as soon as possible to take control of the field or B) Overwhelm the opponent with loss of options and sheer force of ATK and speed. I manage both of these through quick summons via search and special, and through effects such as Gravirose/Cephalotus, along with the awesome Plant Food Chain, with a touch of control through Ivy Shackles, BRD, and Splendid.

Anyway, Roan, I'd like to submit this to your "Deck Doctor" thing. I'd like to keep it as close to the intended theme as possible. I'd love to make it a bit more competitive so my buddy running a thrown together synchro deck doesn't place higher than me again.

I'll post what I have for Psychic type another time. Oh, if anyone has any questions about certain cards in the deck feel free to ask.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - LDRAGO KING - Dec. 16, 2010

I have three decks that i mainly use a Synchro deck Five Headed Dragon deck and a God deck.

fragbait, I know you want to keep your plant theme, but I just want to say... Formula Synchron.

Seriously. I was playing a plant deck at my locals. 8/9 duels, he got out multple Formula Synchrons and 7 of those times he made Shooting Star Dragon.

Twice, he did it on the first turn. Completely sealed off my answers.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BeyScorcher - Dec. 16, 2010

Well, I have been digging around, and I found "Begone, Knave!" That's all I found. I might get back into it...

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 16, 2010  7:21 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: fragbait, I know you want to keep your plant theme, but I just want to say... Formula Synchron.

Seriously. I was playing a plant deck at my locals. 8/9 duels, he got out multple Formula Synchrons and 7 of those times he made Shooting Star Dragon.

Twice, he did it on the first turn. Completely sealed off my answers.

lol, between me and my dueling bro, if anyone gets formula synchron it will be him. He's got Shooting Star xD

(Dec. 16, 2010  7:31 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Well, I have been digging around, and I found "Begone, Knave!" That's all I found. I might get back into it...
SNO?

(Dec. 16, 2010  7:03 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm not quite sure about that Spirit Reaper, honestly, but the rest of it is solid Roan. Good job.

Spirit Reaper is practically a staple in Blackwings right now, especially in OCG builds, which is what I based this off of.

It's a great stall card that Six Samurai absolutely cannot get over and X-Sabers have a hell of a time getting rid of it as well, since Brionac is really their only out.

Fragbait -- I'm not sure I want to tackle this deck, to be perfectly honest. I see what you're going for, but the whole purpose of my Deck Doctor section on the blog is to make decks competitive at tournament level. If you aren't interested in making the deck competitive, then I'm not sure what purpose it would serve for me to make changes to it. Not trying to shoot you down or anything, I'm certainly not outright opposed to taking a look at the build, but I don't really think it fits the purpose of the articles on my blog.

(Dec. 16, 2010  10:17 PM)Roan Wrote: It's a great stall card that Six Samurai absolutely cannot get over...

...Zanji?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Odin - Dec. 16, 2010

My deck currently uses mainly Infernities, as well as using The Tyrant Neptune and Darkness Neosphere.
Here's the list:

Monsters:
Infernity Necromancer x2, Infernity Beast x3, Infernity Guardian, Infernity Archfiend, Infernity Dwarf, Stygian Security, DDBeast (Japanese 100ATK 2000DEF 1star), The Tyrant Neptune, Darkness Neosphere, Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu, Des Feral Imp, Trap Eater, Spirit Reaper, Sangan, Archfiend Soldier (Japanese)

Spells:
Final Countdown (Japanese), Hand Destruction, Lightning Vortex, Yami, Monster Reborn, Contract with the Abyss (old version, no restrictions), Snatch Steal, Tribute to the Doomed, Riryoku

Traps:
Sakuretsu Armor, Shadow Spell, Magic Cylinder, Needle Wall x2, Michizure, Infernity Force x3, Half or Nothing, Depth Amulet, Solemn Wishes, A Hero Emerges

Synchros:
Dark End Dragon, Hundred Eyes Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Stygian Sergeants

This is just a rough draft, and I am hoping to get more cards and fine tune (no pun intended) this deck over the holidays. I'll post the new version, and my Chaos deck, some time later. I'm also glad there are fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! on here. StupidTongue_out_winkJoyful_2

(Dec. 16, 2010  10:19 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:17 PM)Roan Wrote: It's a great stall card that Six Samurai absolutely cannot get over...

...Zanji?

OCG builds of Six Samurai don't run Zanji. Wink Actually, they don't run ANY of the older Six Samurai cards outside of Grandmaster and (occasionally, though not too commonly) Hand of the Six Samurai.

(Dec. 16, 2010  10:25 PM)Roan Wrote: OCG builds of Six Samurai don't run Zanji. Wink Actually, they don't run ANY of the older Six Samurai cards outside of Grandmaster and (occasionally, though not too commonly) Hand of the Six Samurai.

Whoa, really? That's surprising to me.