World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 21, 2010

I took 2nd place at my locals today and got $12 in store credit, I'm going to use it tomorrow to get a special edition of DREV myself. Really hoping for a Gold Sarc, but I guess I would be alright with a Drill Warrior too.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Pimpju - Sep. 21, 2010

Congrats Roan. What deck did you use in the tourn?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Dragonfyre - Sep. 21, 2010

Hmmm...my YGO interest has been rekindled.

Is a Relinquished Deck halfway decent?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rentao - Sep. 21, 2010

can anyone here send me a link of a good site where they say about YGO tournaments because my researching skills are too bad.(please UK only)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  11:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Congrats Roan. What deck did you use in the tourn?

Thanks! I played Lightsworn. I put up a tournament report on my blog if you're interested.

FierceDragon45 Wrote:Hmmm...my YGO interest has been rekindled.

Is a Relinquished Deck halfway decent?

Actually yes, my friend Pat is playing a Relinquished anti-meta deck using Djinn Releaser of Souls and he routinely goes undefeated in tournaments.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 21, 2010

i was on yugioh wikia and i remembered a structure deck that i wanted when i was littler that i didnt get called Rise of the Dragon Lords. i saw it again and now i want it. i hope my brother gets it for me for christmas :P

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 22, 2010

So yeah... I haven't played for 2-3 (I don't even remember) consecutive weeks. I'm currently trapped in a plethora of school-related carp. I need to apply to college (looking at U. of IL @ Urbana-C. and U. of Mich.) soon, and I feel the need to participate in all of these last year Senior events.

I might start playing with my friend during lunch, since it seems to be the only time I can actually play, lol. He has a BW deck and doesn't really know how to play it really well though, so I don't know...

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 22, 2010

i feel so happy i just found my Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord in my drawer. i was looking for it for a while now its my favourite card. Red Eyes Zombie Dragon aint got nothing on this

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BlankShot - Sep. 22, 2010

Bought 3 DREV SE. Pulled 2 Drill Warriors and 1 Gold Sarc. I gave the 2 Drill Warriors to my friend who's building a Quickdraw Dandywarrior deck, and got a Gold Sarc from him. =]

Finally finished my Blackwing main deck! Time to build the side ;(

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 22, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  2:40 AM)Elmo Wrote: I need to apply to college (looking at U. of IL @ Urbana-C. and U. of Mich.)

Dude! If you got to U of Michigan we could totally meet up sometime! I don't live in the area, but we visit the Ann Arbor/Ypsilianti area like once or twice a week. You could maybe come to locals and stuff with us. That would be sweet. lol

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - bey bully - Sep. 22, 2010

I have a dark type deck which works surprisingly well

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 22, 2010

When I used to duel I used the base elemental/neospacian deck so happy the kids in my area sucked.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - bey bully - Sep. 22, 2010

I should Try that

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 23, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  6:58 PM)Roan Wrote: Dude! If you got to U of Michigan we could totally meet up sometime! I don't live in the area, but we visit the Ann Arbor/Ypsilianti area like once or twice a week. You could maybe come to locals and stuff with us. That would be sweet. lol

That would be pretty cool. I plan on applying to Rice, U. of Mich., and U. of IL so far. I'm really hoping for U. of IL right now, since I live in IL, my sister already goes there, and the school has an amazing engineering program, but if I happen to be going to Michigan, I'll totally let you know.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 23, 2010

(Sep. 23, 2010  1:34 AM)Elmo Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  6:58 PM)Roan Wrote: Dude! If you got to U of Michigan we could totally meet up sometime! I don't live in the area, but we visit the Ann Arbor/Ypsilianti area like once or twice a week. You could maybe come to locals and stuff with us. That would be sweet. lol

That would be pretty cool. I plan on applying to Rice, U. of Mich., and U. of IL so far. I'm really hoping for U. of IL right now, since I live in IL, my sister already goes there, and the school has an amazing engineering program, but if I happen to be going to Michigan, I'll totally let you know.

Awesome, I'm legitimately excited for this. haha

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Dragonfyre - Sep. 25, 2010

Yes, I had a Relinquished Deck that was focused on killing the opponent with his/her own monsters, but it was kinda raw. No Thousand-Eyes Restrict!

Any tips on how to "cook" my raw Relinquished Deck?

Roan: Are you sure it's "Djinn Releaser of Souls"? All I saw on the wikia was "Djinn Releaser of Rituals".

The effect is Epic.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 25, 2010

2 days ago i was dueling my friend he had a synchron deck i was using gemini deck. he brought me 200 LP he had 6000 and i won. i now feel very confident in my duel skills and my deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - xCiegex - Sep. 25, 2010

So im pretty pumped i just about finished my infernity deck i received most of it in a trade. I got 3 mirage 2 dark grepher 1 archfiend 2 barrier 1 infernity inferno 1 stygian street patrol 1 infernity doom dragon 2 100 eyes dragon and 1 mist wurm for 2 scrap dragon 2 scrap archfiend 2 scrap chimera 2 super vayu 1 delta crow and some other small stuff.

But im playing glads right now i unfortunately haven't been able to enter any of my locals but i have been beating a lot of people in just regular games.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 25, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  2:16 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: Roan: Are you sure it's "Djinn Releaser of Souls"? All I saw on the wikia was "Djinn Releaser of Rituals".

The effect is Epic.

Yeah, you're right, that's the one. Sorry, I couldn't remember the exact name of the card and I was too lazy to look it up. haha

I think the basic skeleton of the deck should look like this:

3 Relinquished
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
2-3 Djinn (Depends on your preference I guess)
2 Black Illusion Ritual
1 Allure of Darkness
1-2 Preparation of Rites
3 Royal Decree

Everything else is really up to you and what you prefer as a player, but I will say from experience that getting Relinquished on the field is the easy part -- keeping him there is a different story entirely. It costs a lot of cards to get it on the field, and all it takes is an MST, Trunade, Book of Moon, Compulsory Evacuation Device, etc. to make it dead either on the field or in your hand. So if I were you I would try and load up the deck with a lot of counters to things like that.

Basically, it's a very slow deck and it completely depends on your opponent making big moves and then using their momentum against them. So the deck should focus on getting out Relinquished as fast and as easily as possible, but also be able to protect it when it hits the field. You might also want to include a few secondary win conditions or secondary deck functions like the ability to summon Chaos Sorcerer or Dark Armed Dragon for those cases where you can't get Relinquished off.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Jamelrapper4 - Sep. 25, 2010

i have most of the tuneup monsters

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 25, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  9:14 PM)Jamelrapper4 Wrote: i have most of the tuneup monsters

Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:2 days ago i was dueling my friend he had a synchron deck i was using gemini deck. he brought me 200 LP he had 6000 and i won. i now feel very confident in my duel skills and my deck

bey bully Wrote:I have a dark type deck which works surprisingly well

Moss Wrote:When I used to duel I used the base elemental/neospacian deck so happy the kids in my area sucked.

I'm seriously going to start reporting worthless posts like these. If you don't have anything at all to contribute other than a one sentence, completely vague deck name/description then please just get out of this topic.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BlankShot - Sep. 26, 2010

I'm thinking of making a Skill Drain deck that focuses on getting out Barbaros and Malefic Stardust... Trade Ins are obviously a given, but how else could I make the deck faster? I was thinking of maining 2 Masks of Darkness and adding some sort of mill element to it. =/

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 26, 2010

Skill Drain and Malefic Stardust together is kind of iffy. You'll still need a Field Spell in case Skill Drain isn't present. There was an OCG build (Youtube Neuxcharge) of Gemini Beat with Skill Drain and Barbaros to replace the Guardian Eatos that many OCG players put in their Gemini build. You probably don't want that sort of deck though. If you're running Malefic, I would probably go for the Necrovalley route and keep a low monster count so that you can effectively use Royal Tribute. Mask of Darkness is slow, and if it's just for recycling Skill Drain, it isn't worth it. Why add a milling element?

So a lot of people are actually hating on MST. If I have time to play at locals tomorrow, I'll test my deck without the 2 MST and 2 DT that I run and see how it works out.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Newt - Sep. 27, 2010

(Sep. 26, 2010  7:04 AM)Elmo Wrote: Skill Drain and Malefic Stardust together is kind of iffy. You'll still need a Field Spell in case Skill Drain isn't present. There was an OCG build (Youtube Neuxcharge) of Gemini Beat with Skill Drain and Barbaros to replace the Guardian Eatos that many OCG players put in their Gemini build. You probably don't want that sort of deck though. If you're running Malefic, I would probably go for the Necrovalley route and keep a low monster count so that you can effectively use Royal Tribute. Mask of Darkness is slow, and if it's just for recycling Skill Drain, it isn't worth it. Why add a milling element?

So a lot of people are actually hating on MST. If I have time to play at locals tomorrow, I'll test my deck without the 2 MST and 2 DT that I run and see how it works out.

Curse of royal could be a neat tech for any deck that needs to keep a spell or trap on the field.

Does anyone use burn these days? With heavy gone I cant see a reason not to run Skill drain burn.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Sep. 27, 2010

(Sep. 25, 2010  2:55 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: 2 days ago i was dueling my friend he had a synchron deck i was using gemini deck. he brought me 200 LP he had 6000 and i won. i now feel very confident in my duel skills and my deck
[Image: yugi1.gif]

(Sep. 22, 2010  7:22 PM)bey bully Wrote: I have a dark type deck which works surprisingly well

Can you post what it's made of?
There are ALOT of dark-type decks.