World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:49 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i dont understand the relation

Spell speed is an intregal part of the game. Without it, yu-gi-oh does not function like normal.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 12, 2010

lol i chain dark hole to your bottomless trap hole

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:52 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Spell speed is an intregal part of the game. Without it, yu-gi-oh does not function like normal.

i dont get how chaining a quickplay spell to a counter trap is so bad

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:52 PM)Elmo Wrote: lol i chain my dark hole to your bottomless trap hole

you cant do that unless its your turn cause dark hole is a normal spell so you couldnt activate it on an opponents turn

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:57 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i dont get how chaining a quickplay spell to a counter trap is so bad

I chain Book of Moon to your Solemn Judgement.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:57 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i dont get how chaining a quickplay spell to a counter trap is so bad

I chain Book of Moon to your Solemn Judgement.

i still dont get it...

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 13, 2010

Counter Traps are meant to be powerful since they have big effects for hefty costs. If anything could negate a Counter Trap, the good ones would no longer be played.

The two notable CT's are Solemn Judgment and Warning. If your opponent is allowed to chain Book of Moon to it, you have just paid either half of your LP or 2000 LP for no reason.

Oh yeah, and Trap Stun would rape even more.

(Sep. 13, 2010  12:43 AM)Elmo Wrote: Counter Traps are meant to be powerful since they have big effects for hefty costs. If anything could negate a Counter Trap, the good ones would no longer be played.

The two notable CT's are Solemn Judgment and Warning. If your opponent is allowed to chain Book of Moon to it, you have just paid either half of your LP or 2000 LP for no reason.

Oh yeah, and Trap Stun would rape even more.

i have a dark bribe i dont see how it has a huge cost:

Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

not really a cost

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  12:47 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i have a dark bribe i dont see how it has a huge cost:

Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

not really a cost

Giving your opponent a +1 is a very bad thing.

(Sep. 13, 2010  12:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:47 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i have a dark bribe i dont see how it has a huge cost:

not really a cost

Giving your opponent a +1 is a very bad thing.

its just one card. i dont see the big deal....

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BlankShot - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  12:52 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Giving your opponent a +1 is a very bad thing.

its just one card. i dont see the big deal....

That one card could alter the flow of the game. For example, what if your opponent drew the final piece of Exodia with that card you gave them from Dark Bribe. Think of it as letting your opponent getting a step closer to winning than you. It may not effect you as much because you're playing causally with a 7 year old, but if you ever play competitively it's a HUGE deal.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:57 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:52 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

i dont get how chaining a quickplay spell to a counter trap is so bad

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:52 PM)Elmo Wrote: lol i chain my dark hole to your bottomless trap hole

you cant do that unless its your turn cause dark hole is a normal spell so you couldnt activate it on an opponents turn

[Image: DERP-2.jpg]

(Sep. 13, 2010  12:57 AM)BlankShot Wrote: That one card could alter the flow of the game. For example, what if your opponent drew the final piece of Exodia with that card you gave them from Dark Bribe. Think of it as letting your opponent getting a step closer to winning than you. It may not effect you as much because you're playing causally with a 7 year old, but if you ever play competitively it's a HUGE deal.

Thats happened to me.
I used Reckless Greed.
They chain with Dark Bribe
I get left leg of Exodia

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  2:02 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Thats happened to me.
I used Reckless Greed.
I get left leg of Exodia

... and if they didn't use Dark Bribe, you still would have gotten the Left Leg... Not exactly the best example.

(Sep. 13, 2010  2:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:02 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Thats happened to me.
I used Reckless Greed.
I get left leg of Exodia

... and if they didn't use Dark Bribe, you still would have gotten the Left Leg... Not exactly the best example.

Semi-Example then?

lol Dark Bribe on any type of draw card is probably one of the worst plays ever.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Sep. 13, 2010

This thread seriously just got really stupid. I can't believe what I'm reading right now.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BlankShot - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  5:38 AM)Roan Wrote: This thread seriously just got really stupid. I can't believe what I'm reading right now.

I know the feeling. I actually had to leave the thread for several hours because of how retarded and incoherant it got >_>;

From what post?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Tahme - Sep. 13, 2010

Anyone know any sites other then ebay that sells yugioh cards? I need to buy some more Machina's For my deck.

(Sep. 13, 2010  9:55 PM)Trev Wrote: Anyone know any sites other then ebay that sells yugioh cards? I need to buy some more Machina's For my deck.

i think amazon might u should check

(Sep. 13, 2010  9:55 PM)Roan Wrote: This thread seriously just got really stupid. I can't believe what I'm reading right now.

how'd it get stupid?

(Sep. 13, 2010  10:19 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: how'd it get stupid?

You came.

(Sep. 13, 2010  10:22 PM)Elmo Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:19 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: how'd it get stupid?

You came.

what did i do? i was just asking a question Unhappy

an im actually very sensitive so... Crying

Dude, it was fine when you made occasional posts about your Gemini deck and whatnot. Now you're just spamming the thread with useless remarks. If you don't play with Spell Speed then so be it. You're simply not playing the real game.

Also, how old are you? Are you just trolling??...

(Sep. 13, 2010  9:55 PM)Trev Wrote: Anyone know any sites other then ebay that sells yugioh cards? I need to buy some more Machina's For my deck.

TrollandToad.com is pretty decent. I've heard that they actually buy off of eBay to resell on their site, so eBay is probably better if you can snag some auctions. T&T is better if you want a "buy it now" choice, however. $1 shipping is also nice.

If you want Machina though, you might as well get the structure deck. It comes with many useful cards, including D. Prison, Cyber Dragon, and Solidarity.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Tahme - Sep. 13, 2010

Yes but i could buy a couple of cards instead of spending 11 dollars on a structure deck. Just saying (:

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Sep. 14, 2010

Trollandtoad.com
Carp. Didnt' see Elmo's posted til i posted this..
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:01 PM)Elmo Wrote: Are you just trolling??...

He's ThE ReBeL of this site.From what I've seen (Some who use YCM should know what I'm talking about)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  11:01 PM)Elmo Wrote: Also, how old are you? Are you just trolling??...

first, im 13

and second, i was just asking legitimate questions. i wasnt trying to be a troll. sorry for any trouble Unhappy

also, Stratus G. how am I a rebel? what did I do?