World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 10, 2010

Pure Advantage Camels Munch All Noobs

Des Lacooda, dude

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 10, 2010

(Sep. 10, 2010  1:42 AM)Elmo Wrote: Pure Advantage Camels Munch All Noobs

Des Lacooda, dude

...how does it work?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 10, 2010

You are aware that you're on the internet, right?

Blackwings are still somewhat viable, I guess. I think the Oppression to 1 hurt them more than Whirlwind to 1, but Shura, Kalut, and Icarus Attack, not to mention Delta-Crow, are still good enough to keep Blackwing up there.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BlankShot - Sep. 10, 2010

(Sep. 10, 2010  2:25 AM)Elmo Wrote: Blackwings are still somewhat viable, I guess. I think the Oppression to 1 hurt them more than Whirlwind to 1, but Shura, Kalut, and Icarus Attack, not to mention Delta-Crow, are still good enough to keep Blackwing up there.

You'd think that, but YCS Toronto says something else. Heck, even Quickdraw topped >_>

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Sep. 11, 2010

Yeah, I saw that. Even so, it's just one YCS. From my experience a lot of players using Blackwing at my locals are inexperienced kids. The deck can be good, but if it's piloted by someone who doesn't know what they're doing, it can't do well.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - arkboy - Sep. 11, 2010

That's why they did that I guess lol. Like when they nerfed lightsworns, they weren't completely ruined, just that little kids couldn't build it and win, you had to know what you're doing.

Nice to see frog mass driver got hit, but I just don't like the meta game right now so I'm not properly playing lol. Just doing friendlies with my reficule deck, the glads and lightsworns are being semi retired ><

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Tahme - Sep. 12, 2010

I run machina its really good once you know all your cards. I love union monsters. :]

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  5:19 PM)Trev Wrote: I run machina its really good once you know all your cards. I love union monsters. :]

lol so does my little bro. but hes 7 and can barely read so...

It's good. ^^

(Sep. 12, 2010  5:35 PM)Trev Wrote: It's good. ^^

i know but my bro is like 7 and can barely read a sakuretsu armor's text, let alone understand it. heres an example: i play a gemini deck so i summon a featherizer. then i set my super double summon card and he plays sakuretsu armor cause it look cool so im like /facepalm

on a second note, does spell speed matter if its a casual duel? cause i usually play without Tongue_out too confusing for me ^^

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rock wing3099 - Sep. 12, 2010

i have a ultimate dragon fire deck.Stupid

(Sep. 12, 2010  6:04 PM)rock wing3099 Wrote: i have a ultimate dragon fire deck.Stupid

what are the cards? and how does it work?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rock wing3099 - Sep. 12, 2010

i really dont like stardust dragon. but i do like golem dragonUnhappy

(Sep. 12, 2010  6:07 PM)rock wing3099 Wrote: i really dont like stardust dragon. but i do like golem dragonUnhappy

is golem dragon part of your deck?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - arkboy - Sep. 12, 2010

Spell speed isn't confusing. Here's how it goes in order of speed.

1. Normal spells
2. Normal traps, quick play spell cards.
3. Counter traps.

So if I activate a normal trap (speed number 2) you cannot chain a normal spell as it is lower speed (speed 1)

See, easy, and yes it is very important.

Almost as easy as my reficule deck Tongue_out I built it a couple of months ago and I love it XD it's so fun!
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:07 PM)rock wing3099 Wrote: i really dont like stardust dragon. but i do like golem dragonUnhappy

Even though it's one of the best synchro's and an important card for anyone with an extra deck to run...

(Sep. 12, 2010  6:14 PM)arkboy Wrote: Spell speed isn't confusing. Here's how it goes in order of speed.

1. Normal spells
3. Counter traps.

So if I activate a normal trap (speed number 2) you cannot chain a normal spell as it is lower speed (speed 1)

Almost as easy as my reficule deck Tongue_out I built it a couple of months ago and I love it XD it's so fun!

i still dont get why spell speed is so important...

and whats a reficule deck?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Hayabusa - Sep. 12, 2010

lol
i have a full dragon deck
Tyrant dragon
Montage dragon
red eyes darkness
red eyes
Armed dragon lvl3,5,7,and 10
Victory dragon
uhhh and a carp load of magic,counter and spells. Also i have victory dragon and Stardust. i dont want my cards anymore though

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - BlankShot - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  6:50 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: whats a reficule deck?

Dude, why don't you google it before you ask? I mean, if you want to find something out, at least take the initiative to try and figure it out yourself beforehand.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  6:50 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:14 PM)arkboy Wrote: Spell speed isn't confusing. Here's how it goes in order of speed.

1. Normal spells
3. Counter traps.

i still dont get why spell speed is so important...

Each Spell Speed can only be countered with one that is greater, or equal. The exception to this is Spell Speed 1, which cannot be used against each other in normal play, unless special situations allow it.

Summoning a monster and declaring an attack are actions that do not have a Spell Speed, and therefore cannot be "chained" to. However, if the action in question was the last action to have resolved on the field, you may activate a card in response, which then becomes Chain Link 1. For example, using "Bottomless Trap Hole" when a monster is Summoned, or using "Mirror Force" when your opponent's monster declares an attack, and all considered to be "activated in response".

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - arkboy - Sep. 12, 2010

It's a deck where I give the opponent life points, lots of them, then nurse reficule's effect reverses it and takes all of it away instead and i win Tongue_out

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  10:19 PM)arkboy Wrote: It's a deck where I give the opponent life points, lots of them, then nurse reficule's effect reverses it and takes all of it away instead and i win Tongue_out

[Image: badreactiontosimochi.jpg]

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effect of increasing your opponent's Life Points is negated and changed to inflict the same amount of points in Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

This card is sad that it wasn't mentioned

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:06 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:19 PM)arkboy Wrote: It's a deck where I give the opponent life points, lots of them, then nurse reficule's effect reverses it and takes all of it away instead and i win :P

[Image: badreactiontosimochi.jpg]

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effect of increasing your opponent's Life Points is negated and changed to inflict the same amount of points in Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

This card is sad that it wasn't mentioned

hey one of my friends has this card. now i want it :P

(Sep. 12, 2010  5:58 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:35 PM)Trev Wrote: It's good. ^^

i know but my bro is like 7 and can barely read a sakuretsu armor's text, let alone understand it. heres an example: i play a gemini deck so i summon a featherizer. then i set my super double summon card and he plays sakuretsu armor cause it look cool so im like /facepalm

on a second note, does spell speed matter if its a casual duel? cause i usually play without Tongue_out too confusing for me ^^

Well their are jackasses out their that will make you but if your playing with your bro na

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:41 PM)Trev Wrote: Well their are jackasses out their that will make you but if your playing with your bro na

So I suppose in a casual beybattle, it's fine to throw stuff at your opponent's beyblade/hit it with your hand? Libruhhh

Rules are there for a reason.

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:41 PM)Trev Wrote: Well their are jackasses out their that will make you but if your playing with your bro na

So I suppose in a casual beybattle, it's fine to throw stuff at your opponent's beyblade/hit it with your hand? Libruhhh

Rules are there for a reason.

i dont understand the relation