World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 24, 2010

not to mention that a Book of Moon or Compulse will mean that BRD won't even hit the field

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Aug. 24, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  4:38 PM)Roan Wrote: I don't see why everyone is so excited about Black Rose Dragon coming back.

Almost everyone already mains Starlight Road, and the majority of people I've been talking to are planning on playing My Body as a Shield again.

Black Rose means nothing to me, honestly. I'm not afraid of it.

I get 4 free clears a game. How is that not scary?
Also, I didn't see a single Starlight all day at the tourney I went to. :\ 20 something people, you would figure you see it. I still don't know what's so great about it.

I'm PERSONALLY excited because it's tied for my favorite monster, and I run plants. It fits the theme.

I want more Splendid Rose though.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Aug. 24, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  8:31 PM)fragbait Wrote: I get 4 free clears a game. How is that not scary?

Four? Howzat?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - .:J:. - Aug. 24, 2010

i have all three sphinx cards, 3x blue eyes white dragon, sea dragon gishilnodon ande slifer the sky dragon !!!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 24, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  8:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Four? Howzat?

I'm assuming Dark Hole

I like BRD. It's by far the best generic level 7 Synchro out there. The only reason why Konami probably decided to take BRD off the list is because we now have a reliable way to negate mass destruction: Starlight Road. I've mained one copy ever since it was released, and I might main more if BRD becomes a prominent strategy in top tier decks. If the decks with BRD start using Trap Stun, I guess I'll have Book to stop it.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  9:07 PM)Elmo Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  8:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Four? Howzat?

I'm assuming Dark Hole

I like BRD. It's by far the best generic level 7 Synchro out there. The only reason why Konami probably decided to take BRD off the list is because we now have a reliable way to negate mass destruction: Starlight Road. I've mained one copy ever since it was released, and I might main more if BRD becomes a prominent strategy in top tier decks. If the decks with BRD start using Trap Stun, I guess I'll have Book to stop it.

Chariot says "sup"?

fragbait Wrote:I get 4 free clears a game. How is that not scary?

It's not scary because there are way too many outs to that card. You forget how easy it is to stop a synchro summon in the first place, and even assuming that your opponent lets you synchro, there are a multitude of cards they could have to make you cry when you try to bring out Black Rose and blow their field.

Stardust Dragon, Starlight Road, My Body as a Shield, War Chariot/Divine Wrath, etc. Smart players are going to expect a Black Rose play after the new format starts, especially with the revival of both Quickdraw and SalvoDAD decks, both of whom abuse Black Rose. They aren't going to just sit by and let you blow their field away. Not to mention the fact people are going to be maining things to combat Dark Hole, and most of the cards that stop Dark Hole also stop Black Rose.

Also, what kind of terrible player is going to go to Black Rose just because they have three copies now and can? Why would you use up a normal summon only to blow both players fields and then leave yourself wide open for a counter attack? Black Rose's effect is one of those "desperate times call for desperate measures" effects, where more often than not it's your only out to an opponent's overwhelming field.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Aw Heck - Aug. 26, 2010

My deck is a full-blown custom deck based on strategies my friends and i use, it's hard as all heck to predict, totally uncompetitive but it literally decimated a Blacking deck using nothing but level 3 and lowers one duel and ripped that same blackwing deck down to 500 lp the next round, then he got armormaster....
i managed to get rid of it...however he took my wattfox and tuned for some blackwing syncho with a gun in it's talon and then Lightning vortexed me...i did have a facedown but with only 1200 def...he had turned that one around
our final of the match...he summoned both synchros in first turn and i surrendered because i got a hand of spells/traps and one lv7 monster(first draw was monster)
so it's got spunk, but since it's so completely custom i'd really avoid posting it anywhere i like being hard to predict, even if i do lose.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 26, 2010

If you aren't going to tell us what's in the deck, then why bother mentioning it at all?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 26, 2010

I've been testing for the new format, and I think I'm going to keep 2 Equeste in there and instead take out a Trap Dustshoot. I'll also take out Starlight Road in favor of MBaaS.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - XBlader - Aug. 26, 2010

I used to love yugioh but then was into pokemon and now im into beyblade.
Buy I still have my deck, mint condition.
it is a exact replica of secto kiba s deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Gearfried97 - Aug. 27, 2010

all i have is a warriors strike structure and some other random cards from boosters and the like. but i really like warriors strike. there are a few cards i dont like... but idk wat to replace them with Tongue_out

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 27, 2010

(Aug. 26, 2010  11:01 PM)Elmo Wrote: I've been testing for the new format, and I think I'm going to keep 2 Equeste in there and instead take out a Trap Dustshoot. I'll also take out Starlight Road in favor of MBaaS.

Honestly I think MBaaS isn't going to be flexible enough to warrant main decking.

Also, if your reasoning for dropping Dustshoot is because you think everyone is going to be setting 3-4 backrow, thus making Dustshoot dead, I'd beg to differ. People are going to be playing one for one backrow destruction (Double MST, Trip Dust Tornado, etc.) like no one's business. Dustshoot is a great bluff card, and getting to see your opponent's hand is never a bad thing.

I used to really dislike the card, but lately I've run it in literally every deck I've played and never regretted it. Love the card to death. In my mind it's a staple.

I realize that it's more of a player preference at this point, especially since we don't know how the next format is going to play out, but I still think Dustshoot is worth playing.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 28, 2010

I've mainly used Starlight Road to protect me against Heavy Storm. With that gone I think MBaaS would help me more as it's a quickplay and it protects me when I try to go Gyzarus.

Trap Dustshoot is indeed good. I've played it for as long as I've started playing competitively, and whenever I drew it in my starting hand and went first, I won. I don't know... I might keep it in, I might not... it all depends on what the players at my locals start to play.

But man... I really need some of these new cards, and some old cards as well. As X-Sabers are probably still going to be top tier, I want to get a couple of TKRO to put in my side. I also need Effect Veiler and Solemn Warning... I heard from several people online that they're amazing.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - dylancarey01 - Aug. 28, 2010

NOT LYING! i own the three egyptian god cards and all the pieces of exodia and a spell caster deck! for egyptian gods and exodia pieces cost me $50!!!!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - xCiegex - Aug. 28, 2010

X-sabers hands down is still the best deck. Rescue cat is the only hit that took and that really isn't going to hurt them that much. Prisma Glads will probably be top tier, Blackwings got hit for now reason so they probably won't be top tier. Infernities probably won't be a threat anymore. It sucks that the best deck last format will be the best deck this format too, konami sucks on make the banlist all they car about is money.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Black_Rose - Aug. 28, 2010

(Aug. 28, 2010  2:24 AM)dylancarey01 Wrote: NOT LYING! i own the three egyptian god cards and all the pieces of exodia and a spell caster deck! for egyptian gods and exodia pieces cost me $50!!!!

So will you rage if I tell you that exodia limbs have been printed as commons and the egyptian gods are being reprinted in a special edition set?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 29, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91FcJ19uB6M

I love Ragin

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 28, 2010  2:24 AM)dylancarey01 Wrote: NOT LYING! i own the three egyptian god cards and all the pieces of exodia and a spell caster deck! for egyptian gods and exodia pieces cost me $50!!!!

[Image: PPFLOsh.png]
Le'Gasp!..
Non-Effect God cards are banned..Waste of money. Though i bought Ra for $5 because it was my favorite.
Exodia for $50,What madness is this?..I bought mine for $8 at the local card shop.All Holo
What are the contents of this "Spellcaster" deck? Does this also have some $50+ waste of money card within it?
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:55 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Konami sucks on make the banlist all they care about is money.

Derp. doesnt every company do that same?
Also my hand up up that X-sabers ARE NOT the best deck. Said from experience

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Pimphats - Aug. 29, 2010

i run a neo-spacian/elemental hero deck :U
j/k
zombie tuners all the wayy

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  1:25 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:38 AM)Elmo Wrote: Banned:
Substitoad

Nooooooooooooo! My Frog deck!

Exact reaction my friend had.Though he still has it within his deck..

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - ss4chris - Aug. 29, 2010

wow people talk about yugioh on a beyblade site?

I think GBs are broke this format. tehy didn't get touched at all. my body will be used more with dark hole running for the person who said my body isn't worth main decking.

trapdust shoot always is good mained. wins games if you win early.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Black_Rose - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 29, 2010  3:32 AM)Elmo Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91FcJ19uB6M

I love Ragin

I blinked and I missed it. So how many Dark End Dragons will people be buying now that the reprint is confirmed?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - JJsonickid - Aug. 29, 2010

ive got that new machina deck and it comes with machina's force and lots of other rare cards

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - fragbait - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 24, 2010  8:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  8:31 PM)fragbait Wrote: I get 4 free clears a game. How is that not scary?

Four? Howzat?

3 BRD and Reborn. Kthx :3
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:31 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  9:07 PM)Elmo Wrote: I like BRD. It's by far the best generic level 7 Synchro out there. The only reason why Konami probably decided to take BRD off the list is because we now have a reliable way to negate mass destruction: Starlight Road. I've mained one copy ever since it was released, and I might main more if BRD becomes a prominent strategy in top tier decks. If the decks with BRD start using Trap Stun, I guess I'll have Book to stop it.

fragbait Wrote:I get 4 free clears a game. How is that not scary?

It's not scary because there are way too many outs to that card. You forget how easy it is to stop a synchro summon in the first place, and even assuming that your opponent lets you synchro, there are a multitude of cards they could have to make you cry when you try to bring out Black Rose and blow their field.

Stardust Dragon, Starlight Road, My Body as a Shield, War Chariot/Divine Wrath, etc. Smart players are going to expect a Black Rose play after the new format starts, especially with the revival of both Quickdraw and SalvoDAD decks, both of whom abuse Black Rose. They aren't going to just sit by and let you blow their field away. Not to mention the fact people are going to be maining things to combat Dark Hole, and most of the cards that stop Dark Hole also stop Black Rose.

Also, what kind of terrible player is going to go to Black Rose just because they have three copies now and can? Why would you use up a normal summon only to blow both players fields and then leave yourself wide open for a counter attack? Black Rose's effect is one of those "desperate times call for desperate measures" effects, where more often than not it's your only out to an opponent's overwhelming field.
I'm not blowing a normal on it. I'm searchSummoning my tuners, or Fertilzing them for free. Or, I blow my normal, pop my BRD, and Reborn it.

Yep. Reborn's awesome. although I'm very aware that countertraps and Special Negation are going to be big next format.

Also, don't mind my noobishness. It's because, well, I'm no top tier player. I like to build decks for fun, not to win SJCs.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Aug. 29, 2010

(Aug. 29, 2010  12:14 PM)fragbait Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  8:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Four? Howzat?

3 BRD and Reborn. Kthx :3

That's still just three clears... BRD only clears when it's synchro summoned.