World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 16, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  1:43 AM)Elmo Wrote: Flamvell Zombie Plant Merchant Turbo

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Monsters: 35
3x Magical Merchant
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Wulf, Lightsworn Beast (lol)
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Tragoedia
3x Flamvell Firedog
3x Flamvell Magician
2x Flamvell Poun
1x Flamvell Dragnov
1x Flamvell Grunika
1x Flamvell Baby
1x Flamvell Archer
2x Goblin Zombie
1x Zombie Master
1x Mezuki
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Card Trooper
1x Treeborn Frog
2x Dandylion
1x Spore

Spells: 5
3x Rekindling
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Generic Extra Deck, with notable cards being Stardust Dragon, Colossal Fighter, Mist Wurm, and Goyo Guardian

No Side Deck yet, but all of it should be dedicated to Spell and Trap hate

This is ridiculous! haha

It looks like it's just a bunch of cards from different archetypes that all happen to work out of the graveyard mashed together with a LS mill engine. It also looks like it draws really dead hands a lot.

Have you playtested it at all? If so, how's it running for you? I won't lie, it looks like it would be terribly inconsistent.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - rogue lion - Aug. 16, 2010

super dino deck.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 16, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  1:54 AM)Roan Wrote: This is ridiculous! haha

It looks like it's just a bunch of cards from different archetypes that all happen to work out of the graveyard mashed together with a LS mill engine. It also looks like it draws really dead hands a lot.

Have you playtested it at all? If so, how's it running for you? I won't lie, it looks like it would be terribly inconsistent.

I've only played one person and that person was playing a pretty shoddy deck, so I easily defeated him.

Merchant (obviously), Ryko, Goblin Zombie, and Poun are all decent monsters to set if I'm going first. Card Trooper is also decent to summon first turn, regardless of whether or not I'm going second. If I have Caius in hand, Spirit Reaper, Dandylion, and Treeborn Frog are great as well. Firedog is good to start with if I start second. All in all, that's 17 good cards to start the game with. Zombie Master and Tragoedia both help me get rid of the many dead cards that I'll get.

That being said, there are so many easy counters to this deck. D-Fissure is the obvious one. Royal Oppression, Nobleman of Crossout, D.D. Crow, all cards that many players main or side. Even so, this deck is a blast to play against other casual/fun decks. It abuses Rekindling so well...

@ Daegor42
Ideally, the deck aims to mill through most of the deck. Doing so allows 1 Rekindling to net 2 Synchro Summons, among all of the other Graveyard-based plays.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 16, 2010

I made up my Sky Scourge Infernity deck tonight and it's been testing amazingly well. I'm gonna take it to locals tomorrow and see how it fairs. I'm pretty excited, but I hope it doesn't suck... haha

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - WhyHelloThere - Aug. 16, 2010

Monsters

Uria,Lord Of Searing Flames
Elemental Hero Terra Firma
Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
Evil Hero Dark Gaia
Elemental Hero Woodsman x2
Elemental Hero Lady Heat x2
Elemental Hero Captain Gold
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Neos
Neo-Spacian Air Humming Bird
Elemental Hero WildHeart
Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab x2
Elemental Hero Ocean
Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
Gladiator Beast Bestitari
Gilford The Legend
Andro Sphinx
doom Dozer
Junk Synchron
Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
Speed Warrior
Sphinx Teleia
Theinen The Great Sphinx
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
Arcana Force XIV-Temperance
Machine King Prototype
Brain Crusher
Desert Twister
Chrysalis Mole

Traps

Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
Elemental Recharge
Hero Barrier
Energy Absorbing Monolith
Light imprisoning mirrorCall of the Haunted
Tower of Babel
Pyramid of light
Terra firma gravity
Trap Jammer
Waboku x2
Mirror Gate
Cyber Shadow Gardna

Spells

Tribute to the doomed
Card Destruction x2
Shield & Sword
Fusion Recovery
Future Fusion
Samsara
Giant Trunade
Dark Fusion
DeFusion
Polymerization
bonding H2O
Hero Heart x2

Feedback pl0x.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Aug. 16, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  10:31 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Feedback pl0x.

Won't work. Very slow, very inconsistent, lots of dead draws... etc, etc.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - WhyHelloThere - Aug. 16, 2010

mmmkay any suggestions?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Aug. 17, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  11:29 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: mmmkay any suggestions?

Build a new 40 card deck
Get a theme and stick to it.
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:28 AM)WBO MASTER Wrote: i got the black rose dragon deck my fave black rose dragon

Solemn says "Hi" when you do manage to summon it.
The deck sounds slow and pointless since Black Rose is Limited. And there's much better out there than Black Rose.
Meaning that when Black Rose is gone. you've got no way to win.
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:26 AM)Ultimate_Blader Wrote: well i have a Fortune lady Deck with Earth Bound Immortal Aslla Piscu so im a dark signer and no one can beat me

Well i have a 5 card Exodia deck. So im officaly better than Yugi and Atem
I've beaten Kaiba liek 5 times and never lost. I've saved the world by driving backwards on my Duel Runner and have become buff like goodwin did in the Cartoon. I've also summoned Exodia using the Heart Of The Cards.

Ignoring that mass of fail. It seems to me you havent been to the Nat's,Local's. Or have even tried to play the neighborhood kid who just collects the cards because of the pictures. And it's "Singers" Not "Signers" 4Kid's has made english dubs Garbage.
Near-Actual Consistant EBI Deck
EarthBound Burn

Monsters-17
EBI-Aslla Piscu x3
EBI-Rasca x2
Hardened Arm Dragon x3
Marshmellon x1
MineFieldDriller x2
Morphing Jar x1
Sangan x1
Spirit Reaper x1
Mystic Tomato x3

Spell-13
Allure x1
EB-Revival x1
EB-Whirlwind x1
Fires Of Doomsday x2
Future Visions x3
Swallow's Nest x3
Terraforming x2

Traps-10
EB-Wave x3 (May Swap For Dark Bribe)
Icarus Attack x2
Nightmare Archfied x2
Ojama Trio x1
Torential Tribute x1

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 17, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  8:32 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: ...says "Hi" when you...

Geez, the opponent is not always going to have outs to every play.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  10:07 PM)Elmo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  8:32 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: ...says "Hi" when you...

Geez, the opponent is not always going to have outs to every play.

Depends on the Opponent.
From what these decks look like. You can predict when "Insert event" happens before it happens. Like say nowadays. You can tell when they set a Starlight Road,MST,Mirror Force,D-Prison.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  1:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Depends on the Opponent.
From what these decks look like. You can predict when "Insert event" happens before it happens. Like say nowadays. You can tell when they set a Starlight Road,MST,Mirror Force,D-Prison.

Since when does luck depend on the opponent? Like it or not, Yugioh is a card game, and any card game requires one to have a little luck in order to draw the right cards at the right time. The opponent -- ANY opponent -- is not always going to have a perfect counter.

Also, any decent Yugioh player should be able to read what the opponent sets. You don't predict when something happens before it happens, you try to read what your opponent has set and try your best to play around it so that what your opponent wants to happen never happens.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 18, 2010

So this is the Sky Scourge Infernity deck I took to locals on Monday and got DESTROYED with (I went 1-2 hahahahaha, I don't think I've ever done that badly at that tournament before).

Monsters: (20)

3 Infernity Archfiend
3 Infernity Necromancer
3 Infernity Beetle
1 Infernity Mirage
2 Dark Grepher
3 Phantom of Chaos
3 Sky Scourge Norleras
2 Dark Creator

Magic: (14)

3 Infernity Launcher
3 Trade In
3 Hand Destruction
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Card Destruction
1 Foolish Burial
1 Giant Trunade
1 Heavy Storm

Traps: (6)

2 Infernity Barrier
3 Infernity Inferno
1 Solemn Judgment

The deck is honestly amazing when it gets the Norleras field/hand nuke off and then you top deck into, well, pretty much any of the creatures/Infernity Launcher. My concept for the deck was that Infernity is without a doubt the best top-decking deck in the entire game, so why waste time setting up the graveyard when you can just nuke everything and turn the game into a top-decking war which you are almost guaranteed to win? The problem is that the deck and opening hands are really inconsistent, even with all of the cycle and draw power.

I'm probably just going to go back to straight Infernity until the banlist hits in a week or two. After that I'll have to come up with something. I'm not giving up on Infernity!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 18, 2010

I don't think that many Hand Destruction or Trade In should be used. You have 5 targets for Trade In? I know nothing about using Trade In, but that doesn't seem enough to warrant 3 copies, especially if you are able to discard the monsters with Grepher. I would go 2 for both and maybe add more defensive Traps. Everything else actually looks decent... except that you'll have to take out two Launcher come September.

Newwwwwwwww ban list

I'm actually pretty happy that Heavy Storm is banned. Setting lots of back row is something I enjoy doing. Now I need to go find my Dark Hole and Monster Reborn...

Banned:
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Substitoad
Rescue Cat

Limited:
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Black Whirlwind
Royal Oppression
Infernity Launcher
Trishula

Semi-Limited:
Mystical Space Typhoon
Chaos Sorcerer
Snipe Hunter
Ojama Trio
Magic Cylinder

Unlimited:
Black Rose Dragon
Goblin Zombie
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn Frog
Royal Decree
United We Stand

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Daegor42 - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  8:38 AM)Elmo Wrote: Banned:
Substitoad

Nooooooooooooo! My Frog deck!

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - xCiegex - Aug. 18, 2010

Ya lol i will need to find my dark hole and monster reborn.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  8:38 AM)Elmo Wrote: I don't think that many Hand Destruction or Trade In should be used. You have 5 targets for Trade In? I know nothing about using Trade In, but that doesn't seem enough to warrant 3 copies, especially if you are able to discard the monsters with Grepher. I would go 2 for both and maybe add more defensive Traps. Everything else actually looks decent... except that you'll have to take out two Launcher come September.

The Trade In's usually don't hurt even with only 5 targets because I can discard them with cards like Infernity Inferno, Card Destruction, etc. I probably will drop 1 of each though to squeeze in a Dark Hole and Monster Reborn.

Also probably going to up Mirage to 3 now that Launcher is toast.

To be honest though I'm really happy with this ban list. Launcher going to 1 really doesn't ruin even straight Infernity, especially now that we have Monster Reborn, Pot of Duality (which AMAZINGLY didn't get limited), Stygian Street Patrol, etc. I also love the fact that Heavy Storm is no longer a threat, because that was always the worst thing for me playing Infernity. I wouldn't always have Starlight back to protect the 3-4 backrows I was playing per turn. Now it's no longer an issue!

Also, YES. So glad both Rescue Cat and Substitoad are gone. Screw Frog FTK.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - xCiegex - Aug. 18, 2010

With rescue cat gone that hit sabers somewhat but they are still going to dominate this format.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - gurugulu - Aug. 18, 2010

Is my deck any good?

monsters:
x2 spyder spider
x2 reptillianne gorgon
2x relinquished spider
x2 regulus
x1summon reactor
x1 flying fortress SKY FIRE
x1 mother spider
x1 stardust xialong
x1 stardust dragon
x1 majestic star dragon
x1 majestic dragon
x1 dark spider
x1 ground spider
x1 gaurdian eatos
x1 fortune lady earth
x2 fortune lady water
x1 darksea float
x1 spell reactor WI FI
x1 trap reactor RE
x1 earthbound immortal uru

spells:
x2 spider web
x2 savage colloseum
x1 erathbound revival
x1 fortune's future

traps:
x1 limit impulse
x2 spider egg
x1 earthbound wave
x1roar of the earthbound

please give me some feedback and tell me what set I should buy too improve it.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  6:04 PM)xCiegex Wrote: With rescue cat gone that hit sabers somewhat but they are still going to dominate this format.

Sadly this is probably true.

Also, the two boxes of Duelist Revolution I ordered came in today, and I pulled a Pot of Duality! So good.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Wagalashi - Aug. 19, 2010

(Jun. 20, 2009  7:33 PM)Roan Wrote: ^ That deck is illegal as hell. lol
lol my deck is WAY more illegal Tongue_out

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Berrykitten - Aug. 19, 2010

I didn't play Yu-Gi-Oh! in ages, but I still have my cards. Thus it's definitely not that good but it's still fun to play with Wink So here it goes and hopefully I don't get the english names wrong ^^'

The -> means fusion / special summon from the card(s) before.

Monster Cards:
- Blue Eyes White Dragon
- Blue Eyes White Dragon
- Blue Eyes White Dragon
---> Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
- Red Eyes Black Chick
-> Red Eyes Black Dragon
-> Red Eyes Black Dragon
---> Red Eyes Dark Dragon ( my favorite card )
- Cyber Dragon
- Cyber Phoenix
---> Chimeratech Overdragon
- Armed Dragon LV 3
-> Armed Dragon LV5
- Lord Of Dragons
- Koumori Dragon
- Luster Dragon
- Thunder Dragon
- Masked Dragon
- Twin-Headed Behemoth
- Element Dragon
- Swordstalker
- Suijin
- Judge Man
- The All-Seeing White Tiger
- Trap Master

Magic Cards:
- Dark Hole
- Ancient Telescope
- The Flute Of Summoning Dragon
- Monster Reborn
- Stamping Destruction
- Stamping Destruction
- Pot Of Greed
- Swords Of Revealing Light
- Mystical Space Typhoon

Trap Cards:
- Dragon's Rage
- The Dragon's Bead
- Reinforcements
- Interdimensional Matter Transporter
- Reckless Greed
- Trap Jammer

Two of my other favorites, but not used for playing:
- The Winged Dragon Of Ra
- Rainbow Dragon

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  8:38 AM)Elmo Wrote: I don't think that many Hand Destruction or Trade In should be used. You have 5 targets for Trade In? I know nothing about using Trade In, but that doesn't seem enough to warrant 3 copies, especially if you are able to discard the monsters with Grepher. I would go 2 for both and maybe add more defensive Traps. Everything else actually looks decent... except that you'll have to take out two Launcher come September.

Newwwwwwwww ban list

I'm actually pretty happy that Heavy Storm is banned. Setting lots of back row is something I enjoy doing. Now I need to go find my Dark Hole and Monster Reborn...

Banned:
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Substitoad
Rescue Cat

Limited:
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Black Whirlwind
Royal Oppression
Infernity Launcher
Trishula

Semi-Limited:
Mystical Space Typhoon
Chaos Sorcerer
Snipe Hunter
Ojama Trio
Magic Cylinder

Unlimited:
Black Rose Dragon
Goblin Zombie
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn Frog
Royal Decree
United We Stand

My reaction....Lulz
Really? what happened to the list?
Hm..Exodia,Toons,And other decks i have will be better in the new format with Heavy gone.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Aikemi - Aug. 20, 2010

*bans Heavy Storm*

*unbans Dark Hole and Monster Reborn*

Idgi. Had I not quit a while ago, I would be busy making new decks and remodeling old ones right now...haha

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Stratus G. - Aug. 20, 2010

Mirror force will now be a common due to the fact Marik Structure deck is coming.
Meaning almost EVERYONE will have one. They're taking the rare-find moments from me now..
Before when i first got MF i was "Wow..I actually found this" Now its going to be "Well..This was easy"

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  5:23 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Mirror force will now be a common due to the fact Marik Structure deck is coming.
Meaning almost EVERYONE will have one. They're taking the rare-find moments from me now..
Before when i first got MF i was "Wow..I actually found this" Now its going to be "Well..This was easy"

Reprints of highly valuable cards, while awful for collectors, is very good for the game in general. A lower price of entry to top-level competitive cards and decks draws more players and expands the user base, making the game more profitable for Konami and more diverse for players.

The moral of this story: Don't pay exorbitant prices for good cards, because almost assuredly they will be reprinted within a few months.