World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. (/Thread-Discuss-your-yu-gi-oh-decks-here)

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Storm - Aug. 06, 2009

My deck consists of psychic monsters and traps that allow me to get cards into my hand faster, and spells that increase my monster's attack points.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Aikemi - Aug. 06, 2009

@Syn-

As long as you have a monster hand in your with black whirlwind down, the 2 turns aren`t too bad...usually >_>

Am looking into Trap Dustshoot, though.

Anyone else going to ancient prophecy sneak peek?
Hope I pull a Vayu lol

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Synesthesia - Aug. 07, 2009

http://www.konami.jp/topics/2009/0807/index-e.html?ref=knm-e_top

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Aikemi - Aug. 07, 2009

What is depressing is how much I contributed to that record >.>

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 08, 2009

I have recently gotten back into competitive yugioh playing. As of recent, i have been using a Lightsworn/Twilight Deck. Works Really, Really fast. Tends to either have a full field or a Stardust/Goyo out on atleast the 2nd turn. Ill post it soon. Plus I am still tinkering with my Phoenix Deck that has been in the works for like 3 years. Smile

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Synesthesia - Aug. 08, 2009

Lightsworn is arguably Blackwing's hardest matchup. Cat Synchro is about an even match and Gladiator Beasts are even more evenly matched with them.

Lighsworns pretty much shut down Blackwings through Gardnas, Aurkus, and Roars.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - kaiserEXE - Aug. 08, 2009

The last time i bought a booster was about 2 weeks ago.Stardust overdrive,and all crappy cards.
I used to run a chimeratech OTK,then Evil Hero(stolen)now just a random deck customized from that dark monarch deck.
Any tips of good deck types?

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 13, 2009

I bought a Crimson Crisis SE for 10 bucks today, and I pulled an Arcanite Magician Grin. Too bad it isn't 1st Edition. I can get $6 profit just by selling it for $16 to TrollandToad, which would be easy. However, I'm going to try to sell it for more in forums and such...

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Aikemi - Aug. 13, 2009

That is actually a really good trade item in yugioh forums ^^.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Synesthesia - Aug. 13, 2009

I actually need another one of those.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - firekid115 - Aug. 14, 2009

I currently use my Glad Beast Deck, because i played ALOT last summer, and i got ALOT of cards, but i didnt play for a whole year, and i started again bout 2 weeks ago, so im using the glads as a filler deck until i finish my:

blackwing deck
Zombie Deck

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Zachaby63 - Aug. 14, 2009

I run a pretty strong red archfiend /assualt mode deck.
i'll post it when i get home.
I <3 assualt counter.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Elmo - Aug. 15, 2009

sup, new banlist

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Roan - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  6:12 PM)Elmo Wrote: sup, new banlist

Where is it? I can't seem to find it.

http://shriek.twoday.net/20090814/

It's the OCG banlist. It's not confirmed that it will be the same for TCG, but most people believe that it will be.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Synesthesia - Aug. 15, 2009

Yeah, I'm hoping to trade some stuff off before that reaches the states. I'll probably run some sort of D-Hero Chaos variant once it does take effect.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Dranzer. - Aug. 15, 2009

WUT COSR forbidden? Solemn Judgment restricted? and COTH comeback from the forbidden list?

Damn, that is going to change the metagame for sure. Surely, this will affect the Plant type deck but for my Blackwings, I think I am safe.

Well, this is just the OCG ban list, we need to wait for the TCG ban list.

COSR was a really bad choice I think. Solemn Judgment was pretty fair since everyone ran it in threes, and it negates pretty much everything. Call of the Haunted Came back to give us atleast one form of generic revival I think. It could have stayed at three.

Blackwings lost two Gales, which were extremely vital to how the deck functions. Until some one shows some innovative new build, I'm probably taking a break from them.

What I was really excited to see was Breaker the Magical Warrior brought to three. I expect to see some Arcanite Magician builds start circulating around.

Dark Bribes will take the place of Solemn Judgment, especially once the Warrior's Strike Structure Deck comes out.

I'm pretty bummed about CoSR... I might have to invest in Allures now... and I know this likely won't happen, but I want Mezuki reprinted. X-X

I want to try out Phantom Beasts and Aliens.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Dranzer. - Aug. 15, 2009

Darn, I didn't see that Gale is restricted to one. Well, that just cut down the Blackwings deck, a sad day for me.

Now, I think that after this ban list, Lightsworn is the best deck type so far.

(Aug. 15, 2009  9:17 PM)Dranzer. Wrote: Now, I think that after this ban list, Lightsworn is the best deck type so far.

Lightsworns are definitely going to set the pace for the format. Anything that can't counter Lightsworn's speed probably won't be very good.

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Newt - Aug. 15, 2009

back to a GB vs Lightsworn meta.

Some of the t2 decks might crop up again to haunt us like Volcanic monarch with 3pwwb and 3 rizer. Personaly i think ill be building some form of 1for1 gadget deck with the 3 copies of fissure im now allowed Tongue_out

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Bey Brad - Aug. 15, 2009

*reprints CCV*
*bans CCV*

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Aikemi - Aug. 16, 2009

LOL @ Brad. Really wanted to get one, too D:

The main problem I see is the lack of 3 star tuners, now. DSF, Armor Master. The only BW way to bring them out would be blizzard and sirocco.

Now if I could just get my hands on Dark Eruption >_>

RE: Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here. - Synesthesia - Aug. 16, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  11:16 PM)Newt Wrote: back to a GB vs Lightsworn meta.

Some of the t2 decks might crop up again to haunt us like Volcanic monarch with 3pwwb and 3 rizer. Personaly i think ill be building some form of 1for1 gadget deck with the 3 copies of fissure im now allowed Tongue_out

I really think there are going to be some innovative builds able to dismantle GB fairly often and give Lightsworns hell of a hard time, atleast I hope.

Arcanite Magician becomes so much more potent with Breaker at three. Once the new list is official, I'm going to try revamping what's left of Cat and Monk, and turn it into an Arcanite control deck.