World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion (/Thread-Super-Smash-Bros-4-General-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Ryuujin K - Nov. 09, 2014

(Nov. 09, 2014  3:42 PM)Dezyr Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2014  10:19 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote: I fear children now.
Just a quick question for you... is that Sky Williams in the backround?!?! I love his vids and he's one of my favorite youtubers.

From reading the comments, I think it was.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - кαмυι カムイ - Nov. 09, 2014

Everyone should fear us! Children Unite!

Anywho, who thinks Link is better than Pikachu?

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Ryuujin K - Nov. 10, 2014

Dagnabit, It was staged...
[Image: B2CON5KCQAEh7rj_zpsa65eb9fd.jpg]

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - akio314 - Nov. 10, 2014

I'm really enjoying the 3DS version despite it not being Project M. Some of the physics changes are really weird, but the game is solid. I feel lonely without my GameCube controller, so I guess I have to get the Wii U version. competition for the game will be kind of sluggish *COUGH Brawl* But easier for new players to watch, so that might be good.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Neo - Nov. 11, 2014

(Nov. 10, 2014  12:00 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote: Dagnabit, It was staged...
[Image: B2CON5KCQAEh7rj_zpsa65eb9fd.jpg]

How disappointing..

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - LeonTempest - Nov. 13, 2014

See...I still don't want to believe that was fake...I feel like this document is what is fake...or at least I want it to be....

The gaming world is going through a shift where a lot of bigoted people are being confronted with the idea of the "girl gamer." Just look at all the bullcrap with gamergate; an absolutely idiotic movement that claims to want more ethical journalism in gaming, and apparently involves the ridicule and threatening of women. The gaming community is now in an intense debate over this, and the real punchline is that the "event" that started all of this was never actually true in the first place. It's a giant mess, and a waste of time.

Now, we have gamestop potentially pulling a stunt where we see a 10 year old prodigy in one of the most competitive fighting games on the circuit, and is a girl. Imagine, somewhere, a kid is playing Smash Bros and hears about this "genius." That girl becomes a role mode for this child due to her ability and similar age...but if this was fake, that is cheapened, destroyed, and taken away.

I saw the videos of her playing, and it looked incredibly genuine to me. If her abilities were fake, I will feel hurt and lied to. If the above document is the thing thats fake, I will still feel hurt, because someone is actually trying to undermine what this girl can do.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Flambo. - Nov. 15, 2014

It's not like this couldn't happen anywhere else. The same kind of thing happened to me where I obliterated three grown men in their twenties with Sonic at smash fest... I feel like this was real. Age and gender don't matter with video games.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Ryuujin K - Dec. 15, 2014

Sorry for the month bump, but I felt like posting this here since I feel a little proud of it.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - OwnageDerp - Dec. 15, 2014

(Sigh) All I want for Christmas is a GameCube Adapter. Seriously though, if I get the bundle by the end of the week, it will be my early Christmas gift, which would be a whopper. Do you guys feel the same rage I feel every time you see the bundles and adapters are $150+? Thankfully, I was fortunate enough to play 6 player at my friends house, and it was as fun as it sounds. Any of you lucky people have the bundle/adapter?
Edit: Guess not... I'm currently bidding on a bundle that's $155. Hopefully I could swoop in... I'll update you guys in under an hour.
Edit#2: I lost, literally 3 minutes and 24 seconds before the bid ended there was an explosion of people who made it $203. I'm done.
Edit#3: Got the bundle!! $170 for Christmas from my mom.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - DefStamina88 - Dec. 19, 2014

Despite the changes he's been through, I'm still set on using Fox. I dunno if it's just that I like a fast character or whatever, but I just seem to do well with him.

And how about Sonic jumping up in ability. I loved using him for quick attack and escape, like picking off damage. I see he has gotten better. I love it.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Flambo. - Dec. 20, 2014

Anybody getting any amiibos this Christmas?

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Kei - Dec. 20, 2014

all i want for christmas (or whenever it comes out) is the shulk amiibo

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - desire - Dec. 20, 2014

(Dec. 20, 2014  9:59 PM)Kei Wrote: all i want for christmas (or whenever it comes out) is the shulk amiibo

Kei, do you have 3DS version? If so, 1v1 me at the next Toronto tournament. You will fall to my almighty Lucario!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Kei - Dec. 21, 2014

(Dec. 20, 2014  11:52 PM)des!re Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2014  9:59 PM)Kei Wrote: all i want for christmas (or whenever it comes out) is the shulk amiibo

Kei, do you have 3DS version? If so, 1v1 me at the next Toronto tournament. You will fall to my almighty Lucario!

I only have the Wii U version, sorry!

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - desire - Dec. 21, 2014

(Dec. 21, 2014  8:15 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2014  11:52 PM)des!re Wrote:

I only have the Wii U version, sorry!

i cri everytim. It's alright tho, was just wondering.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - OwnageDerp - Dec. 21, 2014

Speaking of the Wii U version, I have the bu.. ndle... bbuut... I have to.... Open it on Christmas... Ah whatever, at least I have it.
My pictures always are sideways, sorry.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Flambo. - Dec. 23, 2014

Wow, you got the GameCube adapter too...Lucky. My parents got my presents online too. I wish I didn't look so I could be surprised about the Link amiibo I'm getting

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - UGottaCetus - Dec. 26, 2014

I bought a Wii U and this game earlier this week. I haven't hooked them up yet, but I can't way to join the fight! I will most likely start out with Deedeedee and then move onto Gamer and Watch, once I unlock him.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - OwnageDerp - Dec. 28, 2014

Game and Watch looks like Ziggy now. He looks like someone hand-drawn him and their design got accepted. It's a minor change, but it really bothers me. I got some character requests: Ms. Pacman, Pichu, (Fire Emblem) Roy, and most of all, Lucas. I'm broken without Lucas now, Mega Man is doing the job well, but it's not enough.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - desire - Dec. 28, 2014

(Dec. 28, 2014  7:40 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Game and Watch looks like Ziggy now. He looks like someone hand-drawn him and their design got accepted. It's a minor change, but it really bothers me. I got some character requests: Ms. Pacman, Pichu, (Fire Emblem) Roy, and most of all, Lucas. I'm broken without Lucas now, Mega Man is doing the job well, but it's not enough.

Roy wouldn't work, because there is already a Roy in the game, and what would they do with names if they had two Roys?

I've began to start playing Sheik (thinking of changing because has a hard time killing) and Captain Falcon, I like fast paced characters.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Flambo. - Dec. 29, 2014

I've been playing Shulk and let me tell you, he can be a very fun character if you know how to use him and his counter is the coolest looking in the game. I also gotten pretty better with Sonic now that he has been buffed up. I still am able to piss off my friends when I use him. But sadly, I will never get the joy out of having Sonic saying "You're too slow!" ever again..."Sonic speed!" just isn't the same...Rodger Craig Smith will never be as good as Jason Griffith IMO.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - UGottaCetus - Dec. 30, 2014

I've been playing this the last few days, and I must say it is one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. I literally put the disc in and within 5 minutes I was already practicing with King DDD against a CPU. Everything seems just as good as Brawl, but more polished. The graphics, the fighting and the flow of everything, even how the game recognizes the hit contact, seems much better. The only thing I miss is more of a solo campaign, but the online pvp makes up for it. I must say that I've really flocked to Pac-Man in the last few days, I was surprised by how much he fit my play style. He's already become one of my mains and probably my second choice under Game and Watch, who I haven't unlocked yet. I encourage anyone with a Wii U to buy this game, invite some friends over, and just go crazy. It is incredibly fun. I actually bought a Wii U mainly for this game, and I am not disappointed at all.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - desire - Dec. 30, 2014

(Dec. 30, 2014  9:37 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I've been playing this the last few days, and I must say it is one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. I literally put the disc in and within 5 minutes I was already practicing with King DDD against a CPU. Everything seems just as good as Brawl, but more polished. The graphics, the fighting and the flow of everything, even how the game recognizes the hit contact, seems much better. The only thing I miss is more of a solo campaign, but the online pvp makes up for it. I must say that I've really flocked to Pac-Man in the last few days, I was surprised by how much he fit my play style. He's already become one of my mains and probably my second choice under Game and Watch, who I haven't unlocked yet. I encourage anyone with a Wii U to buy this game, invite some friends over, and just go crazy. It is incredibly fun. I actually bought a Wii U mainly for this game, and I am not disappointed at all.

I've been playing a lot also, I've figured out my main is Game and Watch, Secondary is probably Fox and/or Falco, and my Third is Lemmy (Bowser Jr.). It is a fantastic game, but I have the 3DS version, so it's not as great. q.q

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Wombat - Dec. 30, 2014

So does anyone else use the Smash Run mode? It's pretty fun once you unlock Spinning Blade and Super Armor; otherwise you just get beat up a bunch. Trust me, it's super satisfying to finally be able to cut up one of those damn pink cars, haha.

I don't really have a character that I main, but I play a lot as Bowser Jr., Ike, Dedede, Link, Duck Hunt, and Greninja. I also use the Mii Brawler pretty frequently.

RE: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Flambo. - Jan. 02, 2015

Smash Run on 3DS is pretty fun. But Smash Tour on Wii U is just bizarre...Has anybody been able to fully understand how to play it? I tried playing it with my sister and both of us had no idea what we were doing...