World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice (/Thread-April-2012-Giveaway-BBG-03-Start-Dash-Set-Passport-Holders-Only-ZERO-G-Notice)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - ashton pinto - Apr. 18, 2012

I just cant believe it, thanks to the WBO............. i want a red face booster [Image: faceboosterred.png]

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Justaway - Apr. 18, 2012

Way to go ashton!! Awesome man, so you'll be the first one in India to get Zero-G products. Too bad they are not legal though. Congrats everyone.

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Death! - Apr. 18, 2012

COnGRatS to the THREE winnERs!

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Hazel - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  3:07 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: Thank you very much, I'm still really surprised I won. Also, orange Face Booster please.

Feeling a sudden urge to get something to eat in celebration, you open your freezer, pulling out some ice cream, and absent mindedly setting your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] down inside, and closing the door. An hour or two passes, and you hear a sudden loud and violent ruckus from your kitchen! Rushing inside, you frantically open your freezer and find your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] has exploded! Stuck to the ceiling of the freezer, however, clings a...

...Capricorne Face! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Apr. 18, 2012  4:30 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I just cant believe it, thanks to the WBO............. i want a red face booster [Image: faceboosterred.png]

Curbing your disbelief, you admire your [Image: faceboosterred.png], holding it up to see how the light reflects off of it, and gently tapping it to rattle its contents. As you move to sit down, a mischievous octopus yanks the chair out from behind you, causing you to fall, and drop the [Image: faceboosterred.png]! It bursts open, and out tumbles...

....a Sagittario Face! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Manolouy - Apr. 18, 2012

Congrats i wanted to win.......

Re: hi - ashton pinto - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  7:44 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  3:07 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: Thank you very much, I'm still really surprised I won. Also, orange Face Booster please.

Feeling a sudden urge to get something to eat in celebration, you open your freezer, pulling out some ice cream, and absent mindedly setting your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] down inside, and closing the door. An hour or two passes, and you hear a sudden loud and violent ruckus from your kitchen! Rushing inside, you frantically open your freezer and find your [Image: faceboosterorange.png] has exploded! Stuck to the ceiling of the freezer, however, clings a...

...Capricorne Face! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Apr. 18, 2012  4:30 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I just cant believe it, thanks to the WBO............. i want a red face booster [Image: faceboosterred.png]

Curbing your disbelief, you admire your [Image: faceboosterred.png], holding it up to see how the light reflects off of it, and gently tapping it to rattle its contents. As you move to sit down, a mischievous octopus yanks the chair out from behind you, causing you to fall, and drop the [Image: faceboosterred.png]! It bursts open, and out tumbles...

....a Sagittario Face! [Image: sagittarioface.png]
thank you hazel....!

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Kaneki - Apr. 18, 2012

congrats you 3 have a great time whith your prizeSmile

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Spy - Apr. 18, 2012

Cant believe, Ashton ur the second indian to win a giveaway and the first indian to win a zero g XD

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - SpikeBeyRaahul - Apr. 18, 2012

Congratz Man!! Ashton your dam lucky Congratulations once again.
I'm Jealous.jokingTongue_out_wink

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - nik1392 - Apr. 18, 2012

Ashton!!!!ur dam lucky buddy!!m realy happy dat one of my good friend won this giveawaySmile
Have fun with zero G..Wink
Congratz to the other winners too...Smile

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - derian - Apr. 18, 2012

good job have fun with 0g Wink

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - famemonster8 - Apr. 18, 2012

envyenvyenvy congratscongratscongrats
dear winners,
u so dang lucky!!!!

Have fun with them!

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - twistedgasher - Apr. 19, 2012

yes congrats to the 3 winners. this was my1st beylotto and it was fun.

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - darkbull9999 - Apr. 19, 2012

Congrats ashton and the rest.Lets hope more indian bladers can win

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Ballbreaker - Apr. 19, 2012

Congrats to the winners!!!

I envy you to have the amazing new set. Enjoy it!!!

Salute!!!

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - MFBBeyblade - Apr. 20, 2012

Eee Congratz you 3 hope your lucky prize

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Nova-X - Apr. 20, 2012

congrats to the winners! Smile
im so jealous Speechless
it was just my luck that my passport ran out one week b4 the giveaway

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - ~Mana~ - Apr. 20, 2012

"night wing 247" still hasn't claimed yet, he hasn't been online since April 6th, 2012.

Come on "night"! The Zero-G experience is waiting for you! Grin

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - BigBang98 - Apr. 21, 2012

Congrats Winners

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 21, 2012

Yo, man...you know what this means for the team. MORE TRAINING SESSIONS! Congrats, man!

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - evilbeaflow_ - Apr. 21, 2012

Count me in

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Kaneki - Apr. 21, 2012

evilbeaflow they give away is already done dude

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Galaxy Tempo - Apr. 21, 2012

I missed the givaway...i hope there will be another givaway soon.

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Kai-V - Apr. 21, 2012

(Apr. 21, 2012  10:36 PM)Galaxy Tempo Wrote: I missed the givaway...i hope there will be another givaway soon.

You need a Blader Passport first for that. We do this to thank all Passport Holders for their support.

I sent a message to night wing 247 ... Hopefully he will post here soon.

RE: April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice - Enzoxs - Apr. 22, 2012

Ok, I might not have the face, but I sent my Passport fees along with tournament fees for Easter Eggcelence.

EDIT: Oh, I do have the face.