World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 31, 2014

(May. 31, 2014  4:12 PM)loyd87 Wrote: how many people has respond for a further tournament in mtl?! I really want a touranement this year...

With people Valentin knows, I think we could definitely have enough participants.

We have no set date yet, but would anyone be interested in being part of the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day in July ? We could still do Zero-G.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 31, 2014

that's work for me. what's the date for remembrance Day?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2014

We have not decided yet, but usually it is between July 11th and July 18th, or something like that ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Jun. 01, 2014

well nice, it most be a week end because i'm working all the week ^^' I check this and it will be good the 12th or 13th july. seems to done with remembrance day Grin

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jun. 11, 2014

I will be here for sure, at any place in Québec Grin

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jun. 11, 2014

Sorry for double posting, but I don't play Plastic-HMS format, and I'm not very good with Zero-G format. I don't have yet a Zero-G stadium and I only have 4 Zero-G beys. I think Limited will be a best choice for everybody

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Jun. 13, 2014

we may try a first limited zero g format. it could be interesting.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - silver wing - Jun. 13, 2014

I prefer limited or standard because I only have 4 zero-G beys and I don't like zero-G that much.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - 6 God - Jun. 13, 2014

(Jun. 13, 2014  11:13 PM)silver wing Wrote: I prefer limited or standard because I only have 4 zero-G beys and I don't like zero-G that much.

You know you can use Zero-G Beyblades in Limited and Standard right? And MFB beys in Zero-G.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Mitsu - Jun. 14, 2014

(Jun. 13, 2014  11:16 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2014  11:13 PM)silver wing Wrote: I prefer limited or standard because I only have 4 zero-G beys and I don't like zero-G that much.

You know you can use Zero-G Beyblades in Limited and Standard right? And MFB beys in Zero-G.

Just to add on to what you said, I think giving Zero-G a shot would be quite great. I personally didn't really care for it a year ago as much as I do now, but once I started to read up on this forum relating to some combos and testings, I started to show an interest for it.

This forum may help you out if you'd like to read more on it, of course!:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Zero-G-Customizations

The tenth page of the Universal Rules page may help you out as well. Smile

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - silver wing - Jun. 14, 2014

The one were you can use zero-G beys in limited and standard yes, but the MFB no. I guess I should read more before posting. But stil I stil prefer the limited or standard: I like more battling in MFB stadiums than in zero-G but I could give it a shot!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - 6 God - Jun. 14, 2014

(Jun. 14, 2014  5:11 AM)silver wing Wrote:

The one were you can use zero-G beys in limited and standard yes, but the MFB no. I guess I should read more before posting. But stil I stil prefer the limited or standard: I like more battling in MFB stadiums than in zero-G but I could give it a shot!

No, you can use MFB beys in Zero-G.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - silver wing - Jun. 14, 2014

(Jun. 14, 2014  5:44 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  5:11 AM)silver wing Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2014  11:16 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: You know you can use Zero-G Beyblades in Limited and Standard right? And MFB beys in Zero-G.

No, you can use MFB beys in Zero-G.
That's what I meant.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Jun. 16, 2014

my first tournament in the wbo last month was my first time in a BB-10 and Idoes well. I just have hasbro stadiums and a zero-g attack type stadium from TT. IMO try first may be you will like this more than you think. for my self i was surpised from my performance at this tournament. be openminded and let the beyblade "evolve" lol XD

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - UltimateOrion - Jul. 13, 2014

I will be in Lake George NY in August and was wondering if anybody could come to a tournament there it is about 2 hours 42 minutes from Montreal. The tournament would have to be from August 6th to August 12th. Would anybody come?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 30, 2014

Hey Kai-V I'm ready to do some revelation for the next tournament. did you think we can open a thread for the next tournament? I think to give some information each week on what is my gifts for the attended bladers. if you like we can talk about it in PM. it could be easier.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 30, 2014

I will try to see with Valentin whether we can do anything in September or if it will have to be go in October. Does anybody have any certain dates that would not work, or is everyone free whenever ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Aug. 30, 2014

Ok, this list is only for weekends of september and october :
September 6th and 7th,
September 13th and 14th,
September 27th and 28th,
October 11th and 12th,
October 25th and 26th,
This is it. There's also some available days in week, just PM me.
For now I can only go to Montreal.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 30, 2014

(Aug. 30, 2014  9:52 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Ok, this list is only for weekends of september and october :
September 6th and 7th,
September 13th and 14th,
September 27th and 28th,
October 11th and 12th,
October 25th and 26th,

That is when you are free, right ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Aug. 30, 2014

(Aug. 30, 2014  9:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2014  9:52 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Ok, this list is only for weekends of september and october :
September 6th and 7th,
September 13th and 14th,
September 27th and 28th,
October 11th and 12th,
October 25th and 26th,

That is when you are free, right ?

Yes, it shows the weekends of september and october only.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 31, 2014

almost whenever for us. only weekends

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 31, 2014

I don't know if it count like a double post, anyway. for the next tournament I would like to say that i have 7 gifts to give. It looks like christmas in advance hah! all 7 gifts have Tools, Launchers and ripcords and some of them have a Metal Face included with a special Bey! All beys are fully customized by me and two beys are original or rebuilt like an original. to keep the suspense a little more I stop there hah! Tongue_out_wink

for more information get tuned on this thread or when the thread for the event as open, i write some new info there!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 02, 2014

well no body have some curiosity for these 7 gifts?!

may-be a little more info could help some having curiosity haha!

let's start with the first Gift you can win!

This is my first Combination gift: Thunder(Infinity) Nemesis 230B

ok yeah I understand all of you this isn't a big gift lol may be but! some interesting parts in there. and for a special announcement lol there is the second gifts!

Second Combination Gift: Goreim Goreim DF145BS (Yes it is! a Synchrom!) full colorfull Green and yellow!

I stop there for now! we have 5 others gifts to reveal!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - LMAO - Sep. 02, 2014

It's extremely generous of you to give out gifts! I'm sure all the other bladers in Montreal are extremely happy.

Also, me and JesseObre were talking today, we have a plan to visit Montreal for a tournament during the winter break. Hope it works out, haha.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Sep. 02, 2014

Damn Loyd, you are really generous, theses gifts are really nice ! Grin They are only for the participants of your Granby tournament ?