World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 30, 2017

oh really! that's bad! is that combo your best choice?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 30, 2017

Basically the best thing I owned, and the only thing that worked even probably now that Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther are banned.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 30, 2017

well you have a huge colection for Burst no?! I'm sure you got something up-to-date to compete after all, now D and D2 are banned.

I may borrow you Draciel S hah its the best hah just kidding... but I'm suprised from my RBV5 they have some good out of box combination.

I'm pretty impresse by U2QA bursting some good defense and stamina combo... anyway I hope you will be able to get it back! do you borrow it or it was been stolen in your BeyBox

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Jun. 06, 2017

little "sondage" who would like to make a tournament trip to toronto?! I'm looking to participate to one of their events this summer. we can make this trip together and split the cost of the trip with all players com'in! I think it would be interesting and see what their meta-game is and if we are good enough to beat their best bladers.

secondly we have to choose wich format attempt too, MFB or Burst? we still have good bladers in each format.

actually I have those bladers interested in:

loyd87
lovecaro
krustyburger05
crakedmike

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Jun. 06, 2017

I do not really have opportunities to go back to Toronto soon, sadly.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kei - Jul. 17, 2017

Hey @[Kai-V] and everyone in Montreal!

@[JesseObre], @[1234beyblade], and I are hoping to possibly visit on the long weekend of August 5th to the 7th. Would it be possible to organize a Burst Format event on one of those days? We'd like to play with you guys. Smile

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Nocto - Jul. 18, 2017

It's a shame I'll only be in Montreal the week after on the 13th.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jul. 19, 2017

Well, I really doubt we'll be able to make it. I work 5 days a week and my only days off are on Tuesday and Wednesday, and unfortunately I really doubt I'll be able to change it anytime soon.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kei - Jul. 19, 2017

Ah! That sucks ... Hopefully some other people are free and we could at least do Club Burst Format?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Jul. 21, 2017

So what's going on? I'm kinda confused Uncertain

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Jul. 23, 2017

Hm, isn'that the weekend of Otakuthon? If so, I was planning on cosplaying at least on the Saturday. And isn't it just a regular weekend for us in Québec hah?

Asking for the full month of August though, since that might be my last in Montréal: when would everyone possibly be free?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kei - Jul. 24, 2017

(Jul. 23, 2017  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, isn'that the weekend of Otakuthon? If so, I was planning on cosplaying at least on the Saturday. And isn't it just a regular weekend for us in Québec hah?

Asking for the full month of August though, since that might be my last in Montréal: when would everyone possibly be free?

Apparently it is; I wasn't familiar with Otakuthon. And yeah, I realized it is afterwards. Regardless, 1234beyblade and I are still coming!

If at least two people are available to do a Club Format event, that would be awesome! I can't believe it if nobody is free! Haha.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kei - Aug. 02, 2017

Hey @[Kai-V] @[ridbladebreaker] @[loyd87] @[D!CE] @[Protoman], this is my final check-in to see if anyone wants to do an event this weekend while @[1234beyblade] and I are there (JesseObre couldn't make it)! Even just two more people to do Club Format would be fun!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Aug. 09, 2017

(Aug. 02, 2017  4:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey @[Kai-V] @[ridbladebreaker] @[loyd87] @[D!CE] @[Protoman], this is my final check-in to see if anyone wants to do an event this weekend while @[1234beyblade] and I are there (JesseObre couldn't make it)! Even just two more people to do Club Format would be fun!

I couldn't come over cause my dad put away all my bryblade stuff :(

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kei - Aug. 09, 2017

(Aug. 09, 2017  7:03 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I couldn't come over cause my dad put away all my bryblade stuff Unhappy

Ahh, too bad! Unhappy Hopefully we can come back another time and organize something.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Aug. 09, 2017

(Aug. 09, 2017  7:42 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  7:03 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I couldn't come over cause my dad put away all my bryblade stuff Unhappy

Ahh, too bad! Unhappy Hopefully we can come back another time and organize something.
Yeah Unhappy hopefuly o:

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2017

Damn, are you ever going to get it back and be able to come to tournaments again...?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Aug. 12, 2017

(Aug. 09, 2017  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Damn, are you ever going to get it back and be able to come to tournaments again...?

I don't think so, they're all in one bag and my dad put a bunch of stuff over them

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2017

(Aug. 12, 2017  3:29 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, are you ever going to get it back and be able to come to tournaments again...?

I don't think so, they're all in one bag and my dad put a bunch of stuff over them

Can't you lift everything else and retrieve the bag? In hopes that nothing on top was too heavy and crushed your Beyblades...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Aug. 12, 2017

Damn, it's looking pretty bad for the Montreal community...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2017

I mean, if we could at least gather the usual core for one day with enough advance notification, I was planning on posting about it on Kijiji and as many other places as possible to try to recruit new players and refresh the userbase, but it does seem like even a minimum is not working out right now hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Aug. 17, 2017

(Aug. 12, 2017  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  3:29 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I don't think so, they're all in one bag and my dad put a bunch of stuff over them

Can't you lift everything else and retrieve the bag? In hopes that nothing on top was too heavy and crushed your Beyblades...

The bag is heavy as frick and to add to the problem everything in there is unstable, now stuff wants to fall out of the locker xc

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Feb. 14, 2018

someone is alive here?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Mar. 19, 2018

I guess not

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - dingir - May. 02, 2018

sure?
looking for beybladerz in montreal