World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Jul. 08, 2016

Oh man, if Nocto is really going to be in funeral attire, I was thinking we should all dress up like at a funeral, but that does not really work for a birthday hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jul. 08, 2016

I don't think my brother would mind to be honest, hahaha.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Jul. 08, 2016

(Jul. 08, 2016  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh man, if Nocto is really going to be in funeral attire, I was thinking we should all dress up like at a funeral, but that does not really work for a birthday hah.

That's so disturbing ... Chief - Sigh ...

Not at all: Nocto would not be standing out, and technically we are celebrating defunct Beyblade generations. It only makes sense hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Nocto - Jul. 08, 2016

Well, it's a wedding, so I'm not sure gloom, veils and black umbrellas are very à-propos, haha (unless...). Still, having everyone dressed up would make for a fun picture. Hopefully you won't all outdress me--that'd be pretty sad.

Ah, for some reason I remember reading that you were going to funerals hahah. Never mind then.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jul. 10, 2016

I've got a message from loyd87, he have issues with his computer, but it should soon be repaired (for the results of our previous tournament)

Oh, and by the way, you can confirm him for Plastic Tactic II.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Jul. 13, 2016

Cool I should create the tournament topic soon. Who is game for Plastics and Burst on the 23rd?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jul. 13, 2016

Plastics and Burst on the same day ? Of course I'm in.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Nocto - Jul. 13, 2016

I probably won't have time unless the tournament(s) start(s) fairly early in the day. Wedding's at 3.30 p.m., which means at best I have to be on my way at 3 p.m. Earlier, depending on traffic.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - TimeOut - Jul. 13, 2016

I can probably make it, I'll have to see if someone will switch a shift with me as its's too close to specifically ask for it off at this point.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2016

Anyone interested in doing Burst later in August or early September?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 01, 2016

Probably mostly everybody hah. Krustyburger should also come with loyd87 this time.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 07, 2016

should be ok it depends on the final dates.

By the way I have finalized the spreadsheet for Beyday if anyone could get a look to see if it missing something or get some errors feel free to let me know thx everyone and sorry again to be so late!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 12, 2016

I get a closer look at my calender and I should be available at the last week end of august. in september I should be available at almost each week end if I have no change.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 15, 2016

OK, so do we want to go for August 27th? @[MissingNo.], @[D!CE], @[ridbladebreaker], is that date good for you too?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Aug. 15, 2016

We can on the 20th and the 21th, but unfortunately my dad works on the 27th.

Of course, if you are willing to take us with you like you did last time it would obviously be OK for us.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 15, 2016

Oh yes that should be alright again hah. I just think that loyd87 (and whoever he brings) would be unable to come on August 21st and 22nd, so it might be better to go for the weekend after that, August 27th.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Aug. 15, 2016

i should be good for the 27

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 19, 2016

normally I should be there but it can be I got my daughter that week end too but she really likes burst so may be an extensive trainning for her and she could be good to become a new player for burst hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 06, 2016

So random,

But I have about 4 days off in November for my birthday and was considering coming up to Montreal. Would there be any events around the 18th or so of November?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 06, 2016

I should be ok!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Sep. 06, 2016

Hey all, really wanted to host Burst again this month but I have to go to Vancouver for work which will take up the last two weekends of the month for me Unhappy Maybe Oct 1/2?

You can also host Metal in my absence if you want. haha

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 07, 2016

i'm looking for that in october because I should move in to a new appartement around the first.

I would look too for a MFB tournament in september!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Sep. 07, 2016

If enough people are available and want to play in a Metal Fight Beyblade-format tournament in September, we should do it.