World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 04, 2016

Awesome, but having an event for BeyDays is also very important hah. Can you guys not confirm that far ahead or are you definitely unavailable then?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 04, 2016

I don't remember when BeyDays are exactly, but for May I can only on the 14th-15th and the 28th and 29th. I don't know about June and July yet.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 04, 2016

Awesome because BeyDays would officially be May 28th and May 29th hah.

And do you mind if there are two tournaments this month though?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 04, 2016

Well, if it's OK with my father everything should be good. I'll ask him as soon as possible.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 05, 2016

(May. 04, 2016  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Awesome because BeyDays would officially be May 28th and May 29th hah.

And do you mind if there are two tournaments this month though?

should be good but might ask someone at the tourney for a combo cuz im on the way to sell the rest of my collection to loyd

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 06, 2016

Alright, so it seems like the 28th would be better for us.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 07, 2016

Alright, so unless there is huge interest for the 14th, it might be better for you guys to just host on the 28th hah. Too bad for your package though, MissingNo., because I will not be there. Also you will have the first tournament of the year in the park, damn hah.

So loyd87, whenever you want, you can create the topic for the event.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - May. 09, 2016

I can't make it on the 14th :c

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 09, 2016

Can you guys make it for May 28th ?

@[D!CE]
@[ridbladebreaker]
@[loyd87]

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - May. 10, 2016

yep i can

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - eleanorawesome - May. 11, 2016

I AM INTERESTED

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 11, 2016

hi sorry for delay! for BeyDays i'm more confortable to do it the 29th else we have to begin the 28th around 1h30PM where it could be a lil late for all what I have in head to organize hah!

I will open the official thread probably today and you will have to confirm yourself on that page because I'm a lil confused on who will be there on this thread hah!

Reminder this year BeyDays will be played in limited format and if we have 8 players who wanted to try my own format as a side tournament(Tag Team Synchrome) you will be welcome! I will open registration for that side tournament on the official thread and give the rules for that custom format!

BTW Can we have someone who may take pictures and videos during the event because I don't think to have enough time to do it in the same time I run the event! thx to you!

ILL post the link of the thread as soon its open! thx!

If I understood corectly no event this weekend?! anyway the 14th I could be there around 1:30pm too so sunday will be better for me.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 11, 2016

It does not work this weekend unfortunately, since people prefer not having too many tournaments within the same time range. See you next time in June hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 11, 2016

ok cool it's hard for people outside of MTL to do more then one event tough

Edit:

Please confirmed yourself on the thread! thx!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MTL-Qc-CA-BeyDay-2016-Regional-Limited-Championship-May-28th-or-29th-2016

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 11, 2016

Yeah, for now it's not possible for me to do more than one event each month, but I should have my driver license in 2017/2018 so hopefully it will be easier for me.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - eleanorawesome - May. 12, 2016

I would still like to meet some people and try the new beyblades if possible on the 14th!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 12, 2016

you talk about beyblade burst? the new generation?

Like I said before I could be there only around 1h30PM

may be some other in MTL could be there too.

officialy we have a tournament in the weekend of 28th and 29th

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 13, 2016

Wow these last minute stuff ALL THE TIME... I can't this weekend (was there even a tournament?) because of exams and exams and exams piling in my agenda and i really need to study because i am in grade 9 and my results will shape my life as an adult (job wise) and blah blah blah blah... All that to say i can't Unhappy

Will try to attend the one at the end of may (if possible, exams)...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 13, 2016

(May. 13, 2016  4:15 AM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: Wow these last minute stuff ALL THE TIME... I can't this weekend (was there even a tournament?) because of exams and exams and exams piling in my agenda and i really need to study because i am in grade 9 and my results will shape my life as an adult (job wise) and blah blah blah blah... All that to say i can't Unhappy

Will try to attend the one at the end of may (if possible, exams)...

Personally I cannot host a tournament with such short notice either, so you have to count me out for this weekend. Hopefully you can go to the May 28th or 29th one though, mark it on your calendar right away hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - May. 13, 2016

There's no tournament this weekend, period. If people want to meet up and play they can, of course! I can't make it on such short notice either unfortunately.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - eleanorawesome - May. 13, 2016

Yeah! So if we were to meet this weekend were would that be ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - eleanorawesome - May. 14, 2016

Nevermind then! see you in 2 weeks!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 14, 2016

sorry I just got an allergy for my first time yesterday. all is good now.

I just confirmed the date and the time for BeyDay 2016 so get a look on the thread. I would like everybody confirmed their place on the thread because i'm a lil confused because we have tryed to host two event during this month thx everyone!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 18, 2016

I have a question about my second shard, When I suppose to see the second level of the Shard?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 18, 2016

Hm, we did the tiebreaker at the last tournament, right? I was about to answer that it would get upgraded whenever the event got processed, but it was sort of late... Just confirm to me which events you won a Shard of Amaterios in, theoretically, and I will update it right away.