World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Lani - Apr. 04, 2016

I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys!! Especially with the introduction of Dual Layers, I can't wait to play and have fun with everyone.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Apr. 04, 2016

Nice! See you there!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Apr. 07, 2016

hey guys been awhile I might get into the burst system
here the first episode if know one got to see it http://gogoanime.io/beyblade-burst-episode-1

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Apr. 07, 2016

Would love it if you got into Burst, D!CE! Let me know if you need any help getting stuff or deciding what to buy. Smile

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Apr. 08, 2016

(Apr. 07, 2016  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Would love it if you got into Burst, D!CE! Let me know if you need any help getting stuff or deciding what to buy. Smile

I watched the first episode and liking the dual layer it reminds me of the old plastic gen
and also the way they battle they make it so real like how we battle. I will be needing help if I start buying burst cuz right now im lost lol

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Apr. 08, 2016

Haha, just PM me if you want to talk about it. I would say that since I haven't received my Dual Layer stuff yet, it's hard to make recommendations ...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bae Master - Apr. 15, 2016

Hey everyone, a father called me from a kijiji ad asking if I had cheap beyblades to sell. Unfortunately I don't anymore, but I was wondering if any of you guys had a small lot of used MFB to sell for relatively cheap? Thanks!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Apr. 19, 2016

If I understood correctly, D!CE would like to participate in a Metal Fight Beyblade tournament in May. I am busy the whole weekend of Mother's Day, probably the one after May 14-15, and then May 28-29 is Anime North, but you guys should try organising something in Montréal if you can to be a part of BeyDays.

So, is anybody:
- interested in a Metal Fight Beyblade event;
- available on Sunday May 1st, May 21st or May 22nd?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Apr. 19, 2016

(Apr. 19, 2016  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If I understood correctly, D!CE would like to participate in a Metal Fight Beyblade tournament in May. I am busy the whole weekend of Mother's Day, probably the one after May 14-15, and then May 28-29 is Anime North, but you guys should try organising something in Montréal if you can to be a part of BeyDays.

So, is anybody:
- interested in a Metal Fight Beyblade event;
- available on Sunday May 1st, May 21st or May 22nd?
I'm interested and most likely be available on May 1st, I will have to borrow some parts cause I lost moat of my mfb collection ;-;

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Apr. 22, 2016

We can on May 14th-15th and May 28th and 29th.

We may be able to do it on the 1st, but my father thinks it's kinda early, since the last tournament was not so long ago...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Apr. 22, 2016

Oh, even if it uses a format that is not Burst?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Apr. 22, 2016

He doesn't really care about what kind of format we're playing, he's more worried about when, and how much time it will take.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Apr. 24, 2016

I should be available each week end, I got some new plastics prizes for Remembrance day. If some of you wish to have an other BeyDay I could organize it.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Apr. 25, 2016

(Apr. 24, 2016  10:47 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I should be available each week end, I got some new plastics prizes for Remembrance day. If some of you wish to have an other BeyDay I could organize it.

YES PLEASE DO IM UP FOR REMEMBRANCE DAY BEYBLADE BATTLE

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2016

Eh OK hahah. HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day is in July, but you guys should definitely try to get enough people and host something on BeyDays too, at the end of May.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Apr. 27, 2016

i should be good all weekends until june when exams start, thought i already sold my best combo a couple months ago...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 02, 2016

I know Remembrance day is in july but I just tell that to make it hyped for july hah!

For BeyDays I need to know who may do it and it will be in MFB. the Format isn't chosen right now Tongue_out_wink

Thx in advance!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 02, 2016

It turns out that I should be free for the weekend of May 14th-15th actually. Do you guys want to have a tournament then and on BeyDays two weeks later, or only one in the month, even if they could both have different formats?

And yes, RSVP for July's HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 03, 2016

I like this Idea! I should be available the 14 and 15.

BTW I have a special prizes for BeyDay! well I hope to have it in time! more info to come! Tongue_out_wink

Possible tournament name: BeyDay 8th Edition, Regional Limited Championship!

Give me your feedback!

I wanted to know if you are interested in a Side Tournament. Tag Team Synchrome Tryal! We needed a minimum of 8 players to do it!

if you are interesting let me know and I will tell what is the rule of that side tournament!

that side tournament is optionnal! and we have to get time to do it too!

Go! Shoot!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - May. 03, 2016

let's have 2 in the same month I'm free all weekend and I'm also down for a side tourney

great to ear! If I can have some help from other organizers to promote the BeyDay to make it bigger then last year it was really appreciated! Kijjiji ads or if you have some to contact because I didn't have the new list of players in the region thx!

This year the main event of BeyDay for MTL will be: Limited Format!

Standard was used last year and My own zero-g stadium isn't legal for tournament then limited is the last option hah! if some of you have good BB-10 you might bring it to make the tournament more fluid to play!

To wake up your spirit for BeyDay, prizes for the placers will be something we never seen before in MTL event since MTL is back on the track for event! I Keep it secret at now.

I hope we will have some Favorites players participating because this limited tournament will declare who was the best in limited in the region!(I do it like that because I don't know if we will have more MFB tournament to come since Burst is on track!) Placers will get their special rewards for this!

Just to be clear, the championship and rewards are my own idea and its not a WBO special rewards. you will gain your beypoints normally like each other events organized by WBO. prizes are special from mine.

I hope it will be memorable for all participant!

I could tell you who are favorite for the championship but I don't have much confirmation yet for the event but these are important to be present if they can!

Favorites Players to become champ of limited at BeyDay!

1- @[MissingNo.] (not confirmed)
2- Cricricapricorn (possible)
3- @[ridbladebreaker] (not confirmed)
4- Krustyburger05 (Possible)
5- loyd87 (Confirmed)
6- @[D!CE] (confirmed)
7- @[DJ ALPHA] (possible)

I wish good luck to everyone who are favortie to win this event!

stay tuned for more incoming info!

Go! SHOOT!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 03, 2016

Oh, I was hoping for the May 14th-15th tournament to use a Metal Fight Beyblade format too, but if more people would come for BeyDays if it was Limited, then go ahead hah.

So Burst on May 14th, or another Metal Fight Beyblade format? Standard?

Sory to steal your idea hah! Im not totaly ready to organize burst event. Im Ok with any format in 14th may.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 04, 2016

Confirm us for the 14th, no matter what format it is.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 04, 2016

should be good for the 14th Smile