World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Mar. 18, 2016

Well, since we're not free on that day I guess it will most likely be a Beyblade meetup, haha...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 18, 2016

Hi! technicaly I should Have 2 Support Rubber for Burst and 2 Angle Compass for Burst at the event to sell!

Support Rubber will be 10$CAD(Included Shipping and Border Fees)
Angle Compass will be 8$CAD(Included Shipping and Border Fees)

First arrive first serve!

Edit: I have a red beylauncher too 12$ NIB!

Edit 2:

I would like to know if some of you are interested in a Plastic Event soon?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 18, 2016  3:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Well, since we're not free on that day I guess it will most likely be a Beyblade meetup, haha...

Hahah. Neither Saturday nor Sunday?

I have a minor surgery this week that I was not worrying about until I remembered that I launch with my left arm hah. If it does not tear up any tissue, I will try to get as much practice during the rest of the week after that, but there could also be chances that I cannot participate at all. So, for March 27th, we have MissingNo., Dobby, TheGalaxyKing, Bey Brad, loyd87, D!CE is supposed to come too, so that is six. @[loyd87], is anybody else on your side going to come?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 20, 2016

Yes i just have the confirmation for cricricapricorn and she participate

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2016

Cool cool, so we at least have a guaranteed tournament hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Mar. 20, 2016

Looking forward to finally face you all in Burst!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah. Neither Saturday nor Sunday?

Unfortunately, no. Unhappy

(Mar. 20, 2016  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have a minor surgery this week that I was not worrying about until I remembered that I launch with my left arm hah. If it does not tear up any tissue, I will try to get as much practice during the rest of the week after that, but there could also be chances that I cannot participate at all.

I hope you'll be alright, don't practice too much then, haha. If you own one, give a shot to the Long Winder with the Light Launcher, or even the short winder. You can get a pretty decent power with it without using much strength.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Mar. 20, 2016

Longwinder is top-tier. I don't even use the BeyLauncher anymore to be honest.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 20, 2016

I Finaly get my beylogger work again. I get the power launch to 1114 and Krusty get 1275. he got the red beylauncher and I got the blue one... not that bad. Until I get the long winder and a good light launcher I love so much my beylauncher!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 22, 2016

Hi guys! unfortunatly I will not have my stuff to sell at time for the event. I got some problem with my paypal payment so My stuff is pending to Japan :\

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Mar. 28, 2016

How about doing Burst again on April 17th? @[Lani] will be in town and would love to play Smile

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 28, 2016

I look at this! our first outside tournament of the year? Tongue_out_wink

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Mar. 28, 2016

(Mar. 28, 2016  4:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How about doing Burst again on April 17th? @[Lani] will be in town and would love to play Smile

I should be good!!

Also who was in 2nd and 3rd?? Congrats to Brad!

I'm second and MissingNo. finished 3rd

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Mar. 28, 2016

Hm, a tournament on April 17th basically forces me to buy the new Dual Layer Beyblades too soon hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Mar. 28, 2016

Top 3 photo on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDf9F2IKwyi/

(Mar. 28, 2016  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, a tournament on April 17th basically forces me to buy the new Dual Layer Beyblades too soon hah.

I'm not sure to get Dual layers at time but I don't think many bladers will have so it would be interesting. Perhaps we will able to unban Odin after their release if they are so good.

I'll definitely have Dual Layer by then but not sure if I will compete. Lani will have them as well though, so you all better watch out either way Wink

I hope it wouldn't break my straight for the Shard hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Mar. 28, 2016

April 17th is good for us as well !

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 29, 2016

I should be ok for 17th. Cricricapricorn can't be confirmed now.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Mar. 29, 2016

OK, let's confirm April 17th then. More info forthcoming.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bae Master - Mar. 29, 2016

I probably won't be able to make it to any tournament in April unfortunately. See you all in May!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - ridbladebreaker - Mar. 29, 2016

I'm down for April 17th unless I have something of more importance to go to o:
It's gonna suck for me since I won't have the dual layers cx

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 31, 2016

Hi guys! Just to let you know that I receive my stuff 2d! 2 Brand New Angle Compass for Burst and 2 shoot support rubber! if any of you are interest I sell it for the next event!

I receive my Yggdrasil and Neptune too a lil late because I wanted those for the last tournament... anyway I will test it for the next event hah!