World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 04, 2015

Yes limited format!

By the way congrats to D!CE to beat my launch power of 928 with my beylauncher. you got 1058 Congrat! i'lll check something to reward you for this power launch!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Sep. 05, 2015

(Sep. 04, 2015  5:43 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Yes limited format!

By the way congrats to D!CE to beat my launch power of 928 with my beylauncher. you got 1058 Congrat! i'lll check something to reward you for this power launch!

awesome XD I didnt even know i beat your launch power lol GrinXD

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 05, 2015

I'll PM you about the reward!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Sun - Sep. 06, 2015

is this burst?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2015

(Sep. 06, 2015  5:17 PM)Sun Wrote: is this burst?

The tournament in September would be Limited, while the October event would be Burst.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 08, 2015

Just to light up everyone for the limited tournament in September! Be sure to read the new Ban List for Limited! Some changes are made on and be active now!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2015

Apparently we are all available all weekends, so can you choose a date now hah ? I think Valentin will be able to come too.

Exactly what i'm doing in the same time you reply Kai-V hah!

Clash of Featherweight 2

Limited Format with the new Ban list 1.4v.

I think its better to do it the Saturday! letting student doing their homework before the school begin monday! hah!

September 26th 2015, Confirmed Players:

loyd87
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Dobby
ridbladebreaker
Kai-V
DJ ALPHA
krustyburger05
D!CE

Parc Lafontaine is great for everyone?! I think its a good value because I have silverfang13666 who can only at this park so if he can be there he will come hah!

Registration start at: 12h00-15.

Tournament Start: 12h30. to make sure we finished at time for everyone.

We are 9 I think it missing 3 players to make a Team Format.

Possible attendees

cricricapricorn
venomous_cobraa
Valentin
SilverFang13666

if we got the possible attendees We are available for a team format. instead we will do a round robin as usual.

Let me know if all is ok on that post. before I make the official thread of Clash of FeatherWeight II

GO! SHOOT!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2015

That looks good to me, and it would certainly be cool to try Team Format in Montréal.

It would be cool to do it at parc Angrignon again before 2016, for D!CE's sake, but I suppose that we can do it at parc Lafontaine again.

well I have some feedback on this and some of them find this a little far for them. so that's why I choose Lafontaine instead of Angrignon. I love this park(angrignon) and have some great place to make a tournament hah!

Edit:

Kai-V if its a team format you will be able to help me with it. just to be sure to do not made any mistakes hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Sep. 08, 2015

Also, if the registration is at 12PM I personally feel more comfortable at Lafontaine. Last time with the traffic and everything we had to eat and ran to the meeting spot.

that's why I put registration around 12pm to 12h15, to let people arrive and have less person late. and I pretty sure for this tournament we should do it at Lafontaine.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Sep. 08, 2015

cant wait to see everyone there Smile

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 09, 2015

Tournament thread open! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-September-26th-2015-Clash-of-Featherweight-II

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 14, 2015

@[Nocto] , did you have made a footage for the last tournament?! I tryed to figure one out but I missing some stuff that you have probably on the camera.

I know you got the challenge recorded and the after half of the tournament and a picture of the prizes. I think we forgot to films the 3 placers... well I didn't get it. hah! anyway give me news!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Sep. 15, 2015

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Montreal-Quebec-10-25-15-Beyblade-Bursts-Onto-the-Scene-Montreal

Beyblade Burst finally hits Montreal! Hope to see you there!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Nocto - Sep. 15, 2015

I want to use the footage to make a video at some point, @[loyd87], but it won't be in September. There's just too much I have to do, in and outside of the Beywiki/WBO.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 15, 2015

ok well if you want I can send you what I got. you will be able to do the hole footage hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 16, 2015

I have something to ask to other Organizers from MTL. This Winter, I think we most managed to make tournament to not lose much more participant like the last year. I think we most begin to think at a solution to keep the community active as long as possible for the next summer. At now we are lucky the weather seems to keep it warm a longest time this year. May be we can have some idea from other region who made tournament during Winter?

I think it's really important to do some tournament this winter. Unfortunatly I have no contact in MTL than you guys so for me its a little hard to find a warm place. I may find something near me but I don't think our community wanted to go to granby this winter, its quit far for some.

and by the way...

I would like to make a try-out for a possible new format I have created. Many bladers look at it and find it interesting so I think a try-out could just help to figure if it's a good new format to submit at the committee.
you can find the information on these format here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-your-suggestions?pid=1283699#pid1283699

Give me four feedback and see how made this try-out. Make a special day tournament for the try-out or just to try integrate it during an official event(like after the tournament if we have enough time)

Thank you guys!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Sep. 16, 2015

Well, I mean, MissingNo.'s father has a car and so do I, and if people like D!CE and DJ ALPHA need lifts for one tournament during winter in Granby, I am sure we can all squeeze together, especially if the weather does not hinder driving.

ok because I have many place where its called "Salle Communautaire" or "salle des loisirs", I have to check with the "organisation des sports et loisirs" to get a place. I got also the "chalet des patineurs(pavillon quelque chose)" been open all winter to rent Ice skate, etc.(open all the year for all season because they got the Lac Boivin too)

I don't know if MissingNo.'s dad could make the trip to Granby.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Sep. 16, 2015

Hey, I will do some research on potential venues too. Thanks for bringing it up loyd. Agreed that having at least a few events during the winter is important.

yeah becuse this year we have a little hard start because of this long winter break. Thx for your help Brad Wink

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Sep. 25, 2015

Hi everyone I just finished to add some tournaments in the Qc ranking on the french forum so get a look on and see where you are in QC!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Classements-bladers-QC

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2015

My birthday is on Sunday, December 6. Anyone down for a Burst tournament that day?