World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 18, 2015

at now no zero-g format is organized yet. now its a Standard Format in BB-10 and all parts are legal to used (MFB)

Edit:

the more Official Date for Standard Format! 30th August 2015.

Beginning around 12h00PM o'clock. to be sure to finish at time if someone has to finish in advance!

Here the confirmed players list:

loyd87
@[Kai-V]
@[DJ ALPHA]
@[D!CE]
@[krustyburger05]
@[Nocto]
@[Bu|ld0g]

We missing one player for that day! Missing answer from SilverFang13666 and Venomous_cobraa

Finally I have found the missing bladers hah! so its official Standard tournament the 30th august, at 12h00pm, at Lafontaine is good for everyone?!

if the place and the time is ok for everyone I will Open the official thread!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2015

Wait who is Bu|ld0g already, even if he was in my Block at the November tournament apparently hah ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 19, 2015

yeah is hum how to say 'sourd' in english?! he has earing system in his ears hah! he speak not really frankly too hah

first time and last time he play but I remember him and he's really enthusiastic to come again! he has finished 8th last year in our ranking.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2015

Oh, deaf, or hard-of-hearing depending on the case. Was he Krustyburger05's brother ? I cannot believe that I had forgotten about him, it must have been the cold from that day hah.

probably, yes Krustyburger05's brother

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Nocto - Aug. 19, 2015

Time should be fine.

Must I expect much hassle finding a parking spot?

well I find somewhere last time I forgot the name of the street but this street pass through the park and have a "cul-de-sac" they have a 3h and 4h parking and its near the Statu of Felix Leclerc where we play normaly.

sorry for double post! here the official thread for the tournament!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-August-30th-2015-Royal-Rumble

Edit:

@[Kai-V] how we can show the event on the beymap and on the upcoming event?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 23, 2015

Hi Everyone! did you see the super event organized at Toronto?! I see some interest in certain players in our region. If we have enough bladers to rules the toronto event we may make the trip together if possible and save some money to make the trip!

Please give me your interest and suggestions to organize this trip. It would be cool to see MTL Bladers owning the event! for more information for this special tournament just go on this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-Ontario-10-11-15-ZANKYE-100K-Beyblade-Burst-Tournament-Celebration

Waiting for your answers bladers!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Aug. 23, 2015

It would be really amazing if we could get the Montreal community out there. Megabus to Toronto isn't too expensive and takes about six hours. I'll probably be staying with some friends of mine.

ok I have thinking to camp in the park if its legal! hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Aug. 23, 2015

I, uh, doubt it.

last time I 've seen a tent in the park so may be they have an area for campers.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Aug. 23, 2015

man i would love to go but im not sure yet i dont got family there Confused

ok well i'm looking to make some camping if its possible. may be we can find a place in our tent if you don't have one hah!

Would like to make it clear that the WBO doesn't condone sleeping outside for a Beyblade tournament, but you guys can make your own decisions :')

I got this idea because it cost less than a room in hotel.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Aug. 24, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  9:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, we are technically just one player away, for August 30th. @[DJ ALPHA], you have no way of confirming with Venomous_Cobraa sooner than the 28th ?

Sun, a Burst tournament might have to wait until October, which is a long time to have you gone hah.

Nope but I am sure he will come

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 24, 2015

cool anyway I might have 2 others players for the tournament. but their not sure and i have to create their accounts too.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Aug. 24, 2015

hey does anyone have an extra flash wheel that u can lend me or give, your choice

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 24, 2015

well I got two flash wheel. I could lend you one.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Aug. 25, 2015

I am going to only use two combos in the tournament this time (my best combos)
haha suprise XD

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Aug. 25, 2015

(Aug. 24, 2015  10:40 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well I got two flash wheel. I could lend you one.

thanks bro my one is warned out of to much beybattles

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 25, 2015

mine is near mint so it will work well hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Aug. 25, 2015

awesome thanks man see you at the tournament