World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2015

The 30th should be good.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 10, 2015

ok good thx for both answer Wink

sorry for double post but its not in the same day (theoricly) hah!

I finaly found the 3 prizes for the placers! Hope you will like it! hah!

but you will wait a bit before knowing what prize you may get! Tongue_out_wink

good news for the 30th, it look in advance to be the main date for the event yet. missing one confirmed blader for this day!

Reminder for the Challenge during the tournament! you have to be registered before the day of the tournament!
i'm working for the surprise of the winner(s) for the challenge.

the complete statement for the challenge will be known when the official thread will be open.

so GO SHOOT!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Aug. 10, 2015

(Aug. 10, 2015  5:31 AM)loyd87 Wrote: sorry for double post but its not in the same day (theoricly) hah!

I finaly found the 3 prizes for the placers! Hope you will like it! hah!

but you will wait a bit before knowing what prize you may get! Tongue_out_wink

good news for the 30th, it look in advance to be the main date for the event yet. missing one confirmed blader for this day!

Reminder for the Challenge during the tournament! you have to be registered before the day of the tournament!
i'm working for the surprise of the winner(s) for the challenge.

the complete statement for the challenge will be known when the official thread will be open.

so GO SHOOT!

If I see Venemous_Cobraa at school on the 28th I will ask him.... hopefully we will go at lafontaine?!

I think it will be the first choice for me. almost people are more confortable to go at la fontaine.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Aug. 10, 2015

Unfortunately I'm only available on the 22th - 23th. Unhappy

ok I will add you for this 2 days. we never know may be it could be the official date for the tournament, seems we not have our 7 required bladers yet for any day. Wink

Sorry making double post again ^^'
(Aug. 10, 2015  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If next tournament is Standard, I won't be competing. If anyone wants to play Burst after, maybe I'll stop by :') But I don't own any MFB and don't want my ranking to take another beating because I'm cluelessly borrowing things!

Well if you wanna use a top tier I have almost all parts to make almost all top-tier so I could borrow you something great. I think Kai-V too has enough parts to make some top tiers

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2015

To be honest, I think it is just a matter of not using a Defense combination all tournament-long, hah. But yes, despite my own performance, I usually have top-tier customizations. I do not know what you were advised last time, but if I am not busy hosting next time I can help you more.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Aug. 10, 2015

I told him to use a Duo_ B: D combo but he wanted to use his Killerken defensive thing instead haha.

Can we know if The Boss is available during one of the 3 days?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 11, 2015

Hi Everyone! I have a good new for you! I have finally builded the CHALLENGE BEYSTADIUM.

I have fully tested it and that's work! You will see by yourself what i'm talking about!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4e0Ix7Hfgq3anRCMzVRcnpQSEE

I have tested it with over 20 different combos with only three shots each like the Challenge need. You can have a 3/3 goal to a 0/3.

Who wants to try it as Challenge next tournament?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Aug. 11, 2015

Please change the sharing settings so anyone with the link can see it Smile

and now?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Zoroaste - Aug. 11, 2015

Yeah, i can see it now. What do you do? Knock the cup over?

yes. last time we have try it with a can soda and the vortex Stadium but it doesn't work to well and all wanted to try it so hard that i worked on variant idea.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Zoroaste - Aug. 11, 2015

Cool. I will have to try it out. That seems like it could be fun. You should post in in my solo games thread

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 12, 2015

just reminder missing 1 blader for the 30th, 2 bladers for the 22 and 23! Please Guys answer us!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 14, 2015

Kai-V did you know if The Boss is available at one of the 3 dates?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 14, 2015

He has a guest over at his house on the weekend of August 22nd, but technically that means he will be off work at that moment, so I will have to ask him whether he wants to go to a tournament then. I have no idea about August 30th, but he would probably work.

My Beyblade Burst stadiums should arrive today, so we are definitely set in that regard.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 15, 2015

I got my B-08 yesterday morning so yeah 2 official burst stadium Grin I think Brad has one too so 3 officials Stadiums Grin

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 16, 2015

Unfortunately Valentin cannot for the next few weekends.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 16, 2015

ok well I don't know if we can have a standard tournament....

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2015

OK, we are technically just one player away, for August 30th. @[DJ ALPHA], you have no way of confirming with Venomous_Cobraa sooner than the 28th ?

Sun, a Burst tournament might have to wait until October, which is a long time to have you gone hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Sun - Aug. 18, 2015

meh that's 2 months away. i dont like zero g at all haha, so ill wait.