World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Zoroaste - Aug. 09, 2015

Yeah good idea. She is always wanting to do something like that. This way we are both happy

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 09, 2015

Nice to see newcomer !

Not sure if the organiser dont play really well but Anyway. For the challenge i could give you some clues !

Winnining à match against one of the 2 Winnining combination non-top tier of the first place used during the Last standard format we have at beyday. Of course you most win against him too.

If you got it you will be able to have a great rewards !

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Aug. 09, 2015

(Aug. 09, 2015  5:12 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Nice to see newcomer !

Not sure if the organiser dont play really well but Anyway. For the challenge i could give you some clues !

Winnining à match against one of the 2 Winnining combination non-top tier of the first place used during the Last standard format we have at beyday. Of course you most win against him too.

If you got it you will be able to have a great rewards !

Je me souviens plus Si on avait eu cette discussion Kai-V, Loyd et moi Mai's est-ce que durant les prochains tournois les prix pourraient être des Burst??

Oh also I was checking @[Bey brad] 's tumblr and on his first post the thing I saw first was not Brad, but my pink shoes and my leg LOLZ

well i don't remember if we have discuss that already but now I cant have Burst Prize. may be Kai-V have some plans for that.

I have to verify but I found, few weeks ago, Beyblade Legends at one of my local store. Surprise! I could get some legends but they are really expensive. they sell it at 15.99$ each :\ Evil Hart!

don't know if they all sell it but I don't think so because its more than 2 months where no beyblade still available on the market. and its a luck that I see them.

for burst price I think about it of course for further tournament.

Hope it answer you!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2015

I just saved one-hundred-and-sixty dollars for not buying a Cloud Strife figurine, so I can look into buying a few more Beyblade Burst and Deathscyther, hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Zoroaste - Aug. 09, 2015

That's about how much september preorders will be if you get 8 random boosters. Looking to set that much money aside soon myself. Lol

I thinking to probably get random booster for price eventually. I think it could be great prize for tournament.

EDIT: BTW I have send my order for burst 2d so probably i will get it this week Grin thx for who has purchase with me!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Aug. 09, 2015

(Aug. 09, 2015  3:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just saved one-hundred-and-sixty dollars for not buying a Cloud Strife figurine, so I can look into buying a few more Beyblade Burst and Deathscyther, hah.

If ever you were buying them for prizes and not for yourself , there are some that where released 2 days ago that aren't on @[Loyd87] list... So it could be sorta of a "limited edition" but not really at the same time

not sure to understand what you mean Confused. What I buy was for me and persons who buy with me. also to get a legal Stadium for the new format and trying to make our first Burst Event. may be I could organize this with @[Bey Brad] hah!

(Aug. 09, 2015  7:37 PM)loyd87 Wrote: not sure to understand what you mean Confused. What I buy was for me and persons who buy with me. also to get a legal Stadium for the new format and trying to make our first Burst Event. may be I could organize this with @[Bey Brad] hah!

Oups je crois que j'ai mal Lu LOL , je croiyait qu'il menquait des produits a ta liste Burst...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Aug. 09, 2015

If you want to leave it to me, I'll be happy to organize a Burst event once I feel I have enough supplies to do so — probably late September or early October.

I know that we can be 2 host for organizing a tournament so if you want some help with organizing Burst Event I'm up for it! I will have a burst stadium and around 5 Beys. I could lend some but I not have enough launchers for each beys.

I think we can suspend this idea to the end of the next tournament.

For the Challenge at the next tournament I would like to know who wants to try it before the tournament begin. if you not entered for the challenge you wont be able to get the chance to win the surprise.
--------------
Ok DJ ALPHA hah mais non il ne manquait pas d'item dans la liste ^^

(Aug. 09, 2015  8:54 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I know that we can be 2 host for organizing a tournament so if you want some help with organizing Burst Event I'm up for it! I will have a burst stadium and around 5 Beys. I could lend some but I not have enough launchers for each beys.

I think we can suspend this idea to the end of the next tournament.

For the Challenge at the next tournament I would like to know who wants to try it before the tournament begin. if you not entered for the challenge you wont be able to get the chance to win the surprise.
--------------
Ok DJ ALPHA hah mais non il ne manquait pas d'item dans la liste ^^

Ok ben au pire quand tu pourras ma acheter spriggan (dx starter) pis plus tard dans l'année ma acheter B-16 beylauncher (a moins qu'il Vienne avec le Valkyrie dx starter)

non y vient juste dans le Dash Set ou le starter de Wyvern je crois.

Si tu me le paye au prochain tournoi je pourrai te le commander.

(Aug. 09, 2015  9:13 PM)loyd87 Wrote: non y vient juste dans le Dash Set ou le starter de Wyvern je crois.

Si tu me le paye au prochain tournoi je pourrai te le commander.

ben si wyvern avec le stringlauncher est moins de 40$ ma lacheter

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Aug. 10, 2015

je me rappel pas quand il sera disponible. on se tiend au courant Wink

pour organiser ta commande on serait mieux en PV j'ai certain détail a donné.
--------------

BTW for the next event unfortunatly I couldn't be available for the 29 only. so we have 3 possible date.

the date with more confirmed blader will be the winning date hah! the tournament starting at 12hPM like the last time?! seems to be a good timing I think.

Saturday 22:(confirmed players)
-loyd87
-D!CE
-MssingNo.
-TheGalaxyKing
-Dobby

Sunday 23:(confirmed players)
-loyd87
-D!CE
-MssingNo.
-TheGalaxyKing
-Dobby

Sunday 30:(confirmed players)
-loyd87
-Nocto
-DJ ALPHA
-Krustyburger05
-D!CE
-Kai-V

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bey Brad - Aug. 10, 2015

If next tournament is Standard, I won't be competing. If anyone wants to play Burst after, maybe I'll stop by :') But I don't own any MFB and don't want my ranking to take another beating because I'm cluelessly borrowing things!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Nocto - Aug. 10, 2015

As I've said before, I can make it on the 30th. Other dates are a no-go.

I'll certainly be carrying my Lumix, and I might just bring along my shoe box: with favourable weather, we can have ourselves a Beywiki photoshoot.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Sun - Aug. 10, 2015

i think ill wait for standard BURST Wink

ok cool guys thx for your answer!

Bey Brad, If I got my burst at the event, I'm welling to play some burst after the tournament.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Aug. 10, 2015

Ya as I told Kai-V, I'm only available on the 30rth since I'm comming back from Prince Edouard Island the 24rth

good! list updated Wink missing 3 bladers for the minimum too hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2015

I should be good for a Sunday tournament then, I suppose.

just give me where your the most confirmed. It missing some answers to confirmed the exact day now.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - D!CE - Aug. 10, 2015

im good for the 30th cant wait Tongue_out

im good for anyday