World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 23, 2015

Ok I can come tomorrow so it can be an official tournament but what format?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 23, 2015

Oh wow seriously ? Nice ! I don't know for the format, it really change everything now haha. Let's wait for @[loyd87] answer.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 23, 2015

Standard or Limited i have one official stadium i will try to make it official

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 23, 2015

I vote for Standard, since the last in november was Limited.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 23, 2015

Also Standart, since I just played a couple hours ago in limited

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 24, 2015

alright it will be a standard format. I will check with Kai-V if we can accel the proceed tournament to officialized it.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 24, 2015

here the link for the tournament: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Montreal-Qc-Canada-BeyDay-May-24-2015

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 26, 2015

Hi Everyone! I most check with Kai-V plans for june but i will tell you my planning hah!

here the tournament options I propose for june:

1- Zero-G Format with the new ban list trial.
2- Limited Zero-G Trial Format.
3- Team Zero-G Format(if we have enough players)

Possible Date for the tournament:

June, sunday 7, 2015
June, Saturday 13, 2015
June, Sunday 14, 2015
June, Saturday 20, 2015
June, Sunday 21, 2015

P.S.: some complete weekend can be used for full week end tournament if we need it, that's why I will talk about that with Kai-V to see what she plans.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 27, 2015

A two days tournament ? For me it's definitely no. In june I'm only available for the 20th-21th, I don't know yet for august.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 27, 2015

I suddenly have plans for June 7th and June 20th, but other days should be good.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 27, 2015

for two days its only a suggestion I make. but I think we may make 2 tournaments by day. we have an average of 2 or 3 hours for a tournament. so its possible to make a bigger tournament day if bladers are agree with that. its a suggestion again hah.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 28, 2015

I should be good for all proposed dates but I hope it's zero-g Standart (and not zero-g limited) with the new ban since its mostly Kai-V that uses f230gcf/cf

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 28, 2015

Let's hope for 9 others Zero-G tournaments until june 21th haha. Anyway, I had the chance to try the setup F230(G)CF in the Zero-G attack stadium, and I have to admit that the result is pretty impressive.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 29, 2015

@[Kai-V] whats your plan? if you wouldnt talk this right now on the thread you can PM me about that.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 29, 2015

I think personally the very last weekend of June would be the best. Any Zero-G format would be cool, so whatever people prefer.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 29, 2015

I would also like the Zero-G format, maybe we could try to make it in two parts, one part in Zero-G, and the other part in Limited, (both in the Zero-G attack stadium) ?

that's a great idea. one thing to check for is to know if people wants to start earlier and let us finished at 5pm in top like usual.

Edit:

@[Kai-V] if you want we can make a plastic or hms tournament soon too my friend of levis would like to participate at this kind of event hah. he has some great combos he creats in 2004-2005 lol

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 29, 2015

(May. 29, 2015  11:03 PM)loyd87 Wrote: that's a great idea. one thing to check for is to know if people wants to start earlier and let us finished at 5pm in top like usual.

Edit:

@[Kai-V] if you want we can make a plastic or hms tournament soon too my friend of levis would like to participate at this kind of event hah. he has some great combos he creats in 2004-2005 lol

HMS and plastic tournaments are for HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day yo, in July hah.

I forget that hah thanks to refresh my mind hah

Edit:

I have some news for the remembrance day. if all goes well, i should have some Plastics Beys to sell at the event. almost all NIB or brand new with the box broke or open. all in crazy good condition.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bae Master - Jun. 01, 2015

When do you guys start school again? Thinking of hosting a tournament the 28th August.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jun. 01, 2015

It don't really matter, since our tournaments are mainly on weekends. By the way, you're back to your powerfull username, @[The Boss] ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Jun. 01, 2015

normaly its began the last week of august or first week of september. Cool to see you more active @[The Boss]

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Jun. 07, 2015

so c quand le prochain tournoi????

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Jun. 08, 2015

So how about a tournament on June 27th ? That is litterally the only weekend that was free in my life this whole month hah. It would be Zero-G format.
@[D!CE], @[DJ ALPHA], @[loyd87], @[silver wing], @[flaming arrow], @[MissingNo.],

Also, asking again and almost begging : HMS and/or Plastics events in July for HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day, the first time ever it would be celebrated in Montréal ? It would probably be on July 11th or 18th.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Jun. 08, 2015

I'm only free on the weekend of the 20-21 june, sorry.