World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. (/Thread-Montr%C3%A9al-Qu%C3%A9bec-Canada-Beybladers-in-Montr%C3%A9al)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 29, 2015

great! any preference for the park?!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - Mar. 29, 2015

I suppose the La Fontaine park, but we should alternate to give M0onlightblader a chance too. So, perhaps the next one at La Fontaine, then the one after near Angrignon, etc.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Mar. 29, 2015

For me the dates are not a sure thing. For the parks, I think that the park Angrignon was quite good, I personnaly prefer to play on a grassy area, it reduce the risk of destroying the tips on the cement. (Like in the Park Lafontaine)

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - Mar. 29, 2015

cool great suggestions! i'll considered it.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - Apr. 30, 2015

Welp if we need a DJ for the tournaments I can DJ
just saying...

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - Apr. 30, 2015

By the way, the spring is back, and maybe we could make something before or after Anime North ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 02, 2015

Yes 23 24 may for BeyDays. I need your availability. And have 3 options for hosting place for this évent.

1. Granby
2. Mtl - lafontaine Park
3. Mtl - angrignon Park

Soon i will add some more infos on the event !
Thanks all!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 03, 2015

Well for sure I won't be able because of anime north and I don't think nether Kai-v or venemous_cobraa will come

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 03, 2015

yes Kai-V told me that. that's why I organized this event to be in spirit with all competitors at anime north.

we could be the first region to organized the first Beydays 7 edition. I know there was no big announcement for this lets not be shy to organise this tournament.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 13, 2015

Unfortunatly i didn'T have response of anyone. so I suspended the BeyDays 7 edition. to get some more extra time to get an answer from every blader. I suggested to tell me your availability for August for Beyblade Burst Onto the Scene. New generation first tournament! I suggest you to see the thread for BeyBlade Burst onto the scene to get all extra info. if you have any question feel free to ask here or by PM me or Kai-V if she's not too busy.

Keep Beyblade alive in our region!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 13, 2015

I'm free for both 23 and 24 may. By the way, @[Kai-V], did you planned to be at Toronto for the BeyDays ?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 13, 2015

She said to me yes that's why I was been chosen to organize this event hah!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 14, 2015

At now for the 23-24 may i got me, CriCriCapricorn, MissingNo., TheGalaxyKing. we miss 3 bladers to complete the request for the event. good news!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Kai-V - May. 14, 2015

Yes, 'unfortunately' I will be in Toronto that weekend, but it definitely seemed possible for you guys to hold a tournament anyway ... If not, at least I am back in the country now, so we can start planning future events beyond May, hah.

For Beyblade Bursts onto the scene, I dont have a date now but I have one response for this in august! so we got 2 bladers for this event right now! missing 5 others bladers.(I've not calculate Kai-V and Valentin for this event. probably they can so I keep them in back up hah)

I give to next wednesday to answer for the BeyDays 7 edition. hope we get the 3 bladers missing.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 14, 2015

Why not simply hold a BeyDay tournament in may, and a second in june, with Kai-V and Valentin ? Also loyd, KrustyBurger and is daughter/brother are not available for 23-24 may ?

Krustyburger this year work 7 days a week so it's difficult for him to confirm his presence. his daughter has loosing a little interest in beyblade and I couldn't invite her without her dad(her mom wont let her go without his dad so...) and for his brother I don't have news of him for a while. last news I got from him, he's living at magog.

I have a friend from coaticook who has interested but it works a lot during the month so he couldn't confirm he could be there. and the other friends I got is presently in Japan for the promotion of Beyblade Burst. I try to get some infos and stuff in advance by him on beyblade burst.

Oh i just think about one of my friends in longueuil. I most call him, i remember that he said to me that it could be interest to come but I'm not sure if he wants to participate too. i will working on it.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bae Master - May. 14, 2015

Hi everyone, Valentin here.

Quick message to say that I found a really nice park near Verdun station that has shelters in case of rain.

Also may I suggest everyone in the Montreal/Quebec community send contact information (Facebook profile/Cellphone number/etc.) to Kai-V so we can contact you when organizing events or when an event is cancelled at the last minute.

great idea Valentin! this list could be shared with each organizers?

I'll check this new park on google map. did you have the name of the park?

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - Bae Master - May. 14, 2015

The name of the park (and the park itself) is quite long: Parc de l'Honorable-George-O'Reilly. You can look up the intersection Stephens/(Boulevard) Lasalle on Google Map. You should see ''Natatorium''.

Yes, the intention is to share the list with trusted organizers such as yourself.

cool there was a lot of trees in this parc i didnt see where is the shelter exactly but its look like cool lol

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - MissingNo. - May. 14, 2015

Parc de l'Honorable-[...] looks fine for me, we just need a really specific meeting spot.

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - BACK SOON - May. 14, 2015

My Facebook is : Vicente Rego
My Instagram is : @dj_a1pha

MISTAKE on the beyblade burst onto the scene tournament. I just miss understand some infos for this event. unfortunatly ew will not have the chance to get Beyblade Burst tops at the event so. the burst format for this event could be played only if we have 7 bladers who already own beyblade Burst. else we could play any other format already existing.

Sorry again for this mistake!

RE: [Montréal, Québec, Canada] Beybladers in Montréal. - loyd87 - May. 17, 2015

Up date for BeyDays we missing 2 bladers d!ce (moonlightblader ) answer me and hé is ready to compete ! Go guys let us know your availability.

Edit:

By the way any one of you have zero-g stadium in good condition to be legal at the tournament?! mine has cracks. else I have one bb-10 for tournament used.