World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] (/Thread-Focus-and-Blood-s-Free-Signatures-and-avatars-Closed-Forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - beybladetiggy - May. 05, 2012

Guys any update on when this shop will be reopened so everyone can get their sigs and avatar.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Focus - May. 05, 2012

I dont know I'll ask Blood ! Smile

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Synth - May. 05, 2012

Focus, talk to me in FB please...
erm, almost done with the request, Going to, hopefully, post tomorrow till monday (My time).
so yeah, PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE PATIENT!

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - beybladetiggy - May. 05, 2012

Okay will be waiting

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Anchor - May. 08, 2012

I cancel my request.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - beybladetiggy - May. 08, 2012

How many days have we been waiting?!! Sereiously guys just give the requests everyone had ask before this shop was closed and then you can re-open even if it's two years.Many of us have become very impatient.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - *Converse* - May. 08, 2012

Then cancel your request and request someone else. You're pissing me,Focus, and Blood

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed!!](Animated Also!) - Focus - May. 08, 2012

Sorry Guyz but We are Closing this shop forever!1

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] - Viral - May. 08, 2012

You guys have to understand that he closed his shop, There are other many Signature And Avatar shops out there.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] - Synth - May. 08, 2012

...And yes, that includes me...

Mods, please close this thread to withdraw any SPAM...

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] - beybladetiggy - May. 08, 2012

Is it because of me because am sorry if I offended you.I bet Nalu is so happy I tell you lol
But those who requested are they going to get there sigs and avatar.

RE: Focus' and Blood's Free Signatures and avatars [Closed Forever!!!] - Focus - May. 08, 2012

Sorry We cant do the Pending Reqs and anyways Blood is leaving WBO Crying

Ok Now no posts after this to prevent spam!!

Mods Please close this thread .