World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Xlr8 - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  10:55 AM)Cyberpegasis99 Wrote: yo. this is DeX speaking, using my bro's account that wasn't used for a long time. I was gone cause my modem was broken. now somethings:

1. somehow, I can't access my account. (mods, can you guys somehow send me a activation code?)
2. to the mods: I got a new IP address.
3. longtest tom, wont be able to go online much.

so yeah, bye!

bye dude so now ur clasing ur sig shop again

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cyberpegasis99 - Jul. 05, 2011

Did i even open? I am not totally out....until friday i said

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Xlr8 - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  12:31 PM)Cyberpegasis99 Wrote: Did i even open? I am not totally out....until friday i said

but u r having prob with ur dex account that's why i was asking

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Synth - Jul. 05, 2011

hah! I got my account back! I was VERY foolished that i never checked my spam folder.....

*head bangs to the table*

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - TheFlameByxis - Jul. 07, 2011

im leaving for a while too... im going on vacation to leave for california to get to disneyland! are there beyblade tournaments held there? there should be........ if there isnt

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Raigeko13 - Jul. 07, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  3:44 PM)DeX Wrote: hah! I got my account back! I was VERY foolished that i never checked my spam folder.....

*head bangs to the table*

*facedesk*

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Callum6939 - Jul. 08, 2011

Kk, I decided to got to bed, then realised it it was brighter than expected, to find out the sun is rising it's 5:15am I'll be leaving for about 5 hours lol

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Shika blade - Jul. 08, 2011

Bye bye! Hope u have a safe trip!

Me myself is going to bali, im my beys, testing all combos i know. (and making one, so far so good,)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - faissaloo - Jul. 08, 2011

Hi guy's I am back, couldn't stand being away from my beys ,LOL, after all that is who I am MORAL:

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hov - Jul. 08, 2011

Wow, just a waste of time and SPAM. Spoilers are usually for pictures and paragraphs. Instead you make it a SPAM tool.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 08, 2011

ill be going to galway on holidays for 3 days on the 19th until the 22nd so i will be away from the 19th to the 22nd

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Jul. 08, 2011

Oh great, Faissaloo is back, and already spamming like a douche.
Joy.
:\

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - NightWolf7919 - Jul. 08, 2011

Lol, nice welcome th!nk.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Temporal - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh great, Faissaloo is back, and already spamming like a douche.
Joy.
:\

QFT, and sig'd. It's true, I find it amazing that it only takes three seconds to begin Spamming again.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - TheFlameByxis - Jul. 09, 2011

im thinking very seriously about leaving the wbo because of @THEKING97 he told me to stay gone after my vacation. im very sorry for those that were my friends..... if i really had any i like only have 2. so i hope u guys that hate me are happy the fact im leaving. And by the way after u posted that, king, I CRIED!!!! i thought the WBO were nice people on here but i guess i thought wrong.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  2:58 AM)CounterBlader Wrote: im thinking very seriously about leaving the wbo because of @THEKING97 he told me to stay gone after my vacation. im very sorry for those that were my friends..... if i really had any i like only have 2. so i hope u guys that hate me are happy the fact im leaving. And by the way after u posted that, king, I CRIED!!!! i thought the WBO were nice people on here but i guess i thought wrong.

You seriously leave just because of one idiot ? Who is that "THEKING97" anyway ? He or she is unimportant.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Jul. 09, 2011

In during ragequit.

Seriously, you made a thread to say you were going on holidays, and everyone is sick of newbies opening threads for stuff we have threads for, hence, people made jokes about it.

Honestly, if you're going to be upset because someone told you to get out on the internets, you won't last long here, I mean, we have a smiley for it and everything.

That said, just ignore the dude, he's not exactly a well known or notably popular user here.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - NightWolf7919 - Jul. 09, 2011

Yeah, I just read that thread, and it was pretty ignorant of you. I'd be angry at you as well if you posted something like that....

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nano - Jul. 10, 2011

I will be gone tomorrow and most of Monday. I'm going to be at the beach with my friend. Not like it matters to most of you guys here, as I haven't been posting lately.

When I do log on, I don't really post. I check my PMs and a few threads, then go to a different tab. I've lost a lot interest in Beyblade. I have no money so it's hard for me to keep up to date with stuff and have fun with it. It seems more of a chore then a hobby if you're not having fun with it. Maybe once I get a job I'll get back into Beyblade. I'm not really quitting, just taking a break until I get some money.
However, I am wanting to hold a tournament on the 17th with Kanato Dolsrin. Maybe that will spark my interest again?

Maybe I will see you guys around. If need me, I'll be here.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BeyCenter - Jul. 10, 2011

Well, it's a disappointment, man.

See 'ya around, bro.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Jul. 10, 2011

Wow, that kinda went from a break to a "actually I'm leaving" there Nano.

Unhappy

LAMESAUCE.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - TheShields - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:17 AM)Nano Wrote: I will be gone tomorrow and most of Monday. I'm going to be at the beach with my friend. Not like it matters to most of you guys here, as I haven't been posting lately.

When I do log on, I don't really post. I check my PMs and a few threads, then go to a different tab. I've lost a lot interest in Beyblade. I have no money so it's hard for me to keep up to date with stuff and have fun with it. It seems more of a chore then a hobby if you're not having fun with it. Maybe once I get a job I'll get back into Beyblade. I'm not really quitting, just taking a break until I get some money.
However, I am wanting to hold a tournament on the 17th with Kanato Dolsrin. Maybe that will spark my interest again?

Maybe I will see you guys around. If need me, I'll be here.

No nano now I will never see you EVER. LOL. See you on Random carp.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nano - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  7:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wow, that kinda went from a break to a "actually I'm leaving" there Nano.

What can I say? I'm full of surprises.

And I never knew anyone would really care. I don't really contribute to important stuff Uncertain

I could of just left without anyone knowing why. I thought you guys should at least know why.

Also, th!nk, got a FaceBook? I will add you if you do. PM if you do.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Own-Ray - Jul. 11, 2011

Well im going to sydney on the 13th and coming back idk ill try to pop on to this website as much i can

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 11, 2011

Nano : Hey bro be back soon Grin. Its such sad to see you leaving but I'll see ya on RC !

@Own-Ray : You are leaving for a few days too ? Goodbye and be back soon Wink !