World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - ƛnubis - May. 27, 2011

(May. 27, 2011  3:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @scipio123
Aww man I kinda liked you and your Rcrap. I love that kind of stuff. Dx
Azlanslayer
Have a nice vacation!

Rcraps Nano's website join if you want. We are having a group discussion at the moment.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Xlr8 - May. 27, 2011

@ Megablader9 welcome back

@ scipio132 good bye dude hope u return back soon

@ Azlanslayer have nice vacations dude hope u enjoy there a lot

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nano - May. 28, 2011

(May. 27, 2011  2:03 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Its hard to say this but I am leaving. I am leaving because I am becoming a full time Random carp member. I feel that there is hardly any Rcrap members so I decided to contribute more. I am also thoroughly sorry for all of the spam I have committed. I will log on occasionally ,but I will be on Rcrap a lot more. If you want to pm me just do iton Rcrap. Goodbye for all those who care.

Never thought I'd hear words like those. Brings a tear to my eye :')

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - ƛnubis - May. 28, 2011

@ Nano Thanks I thought you would be happy to hear it.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Boxy ID - May. 28, 2011

Im back!!! Five weeks flew by didnt it?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Janstarblast - May. 28, 2011

Huh, well, I am here to inform that I am back, I mean, I was here, but now, I am not playing Pokemon. Shoot! I am so disappointed! My PC has just been formatted, and unluckily, I've lost the save file!!! I had all the other data on my Pen Drive. All my hard work, of getting all my Pokemon to a level of 40-45 before the 4th gym, has gone waste.... Man! My Leafeon has just learnt Magical Leaf! I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Wolverine Mode - May. 28, 2011

Thats sad...anyways welcome (huh?) back, Janstarblast and â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Synth - May. 28, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Huh, well, I am here to inform that I am back, I mean, I was here, but now, I am not playing Pokemon. Shoot! I am so disappointed! My PC has just been formatted, and unluckily, I've lost the save file!!! I had all the other data on my Pen Drive. All my hard work, of getting all my Pokemon to a level of 40-45 before the 4th gym, has gone waste.... Man! My Leafeon has just learnt Magical Leaf! I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww. to bad dude.
anyways,Welcome back!!!!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Xlr8 - May. 29, 2011

bad news to all i m going out of station for visiting some places in my vacations i will return on 28th june hopw u all guys enjoy a lot here and sorry to all the members who requested on my sig shop as their sigs moght not be done till i come back Unhappy

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Priscient - May. 29, 2011

I will be taking a very long hiatus, loosing a rough amount of 250$-ish worth of beys hurts.
I would normally quit, I'm pondering about it right now, however I might come back because I'm going to Korea soon; hoping I can re-gain my lost things there.

Thanks to everybody who made my one year here enjoyable; I may come back, I don't know.
See you around guys. (:

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hov - May. 29, 2011

Aww pocky ..... we'll miss you. But at least u had a chance for beyblade crusade!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Odin - May. 29, 2011

Two things:

1) How did you lose $250 of Beyblades?

2) I'll miss you. You're a cool user.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Priscient - May. 29, 2011

Crusade.
Either stolen, forgotten, or whatever. I doubt it was the latter though, as I went today to search at the venue we were at, the car I took to get to a resturaunt, and the resturaunt itself. If I find it though, somehow (Which I doubt) then I'll come back way quicker than predicted obviously.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hero - May. 29, 2011

Aww ... That sucks. Uncertain
I hope you find your beys Pocky, you really are an influencing member to me. I hope you make a speed return. I hope you have fun in Korea, I've always wanted to go there for the music, the sports, and the culture. If someone did steal you beys I hope they come forward and return them to you. We'll definately miss you, please come back soon.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BeybladeStation - May. 29, 2011

Well, Pockyx3. The creator of Hero (How ironic, he's above me!).

Hero was a great combo, actually. You changed the way I thought of LT. So just because of this, I'm storming a combo that would do just that. Anyways, you were an amazing member. And to be honest, I've mentioned your username the most outside the WBO.

Fair Luck, from BBS.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Priscient - May. 30, 2011

Valentin convinced me to stay, I doubt I could've actually left this community anyways, it's pretty fun here.
I never really left, but I guess, I'm back(?)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hov - May. 30, 2011

Wow lmaooooo. After one day smh.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Priscient - May. 30, 2011

Yeah, I know.
I was iffy about commenting on this thread after only 24 hours, but then again I didn't want people jumping on me of why I came back when I post something.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hero of Ooo - May. 31, 2011

hey im back! ive been gone so long almost nobody remembers me....

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - 桃太郎 - Jun. 01, 2011

You know how I said I wouldn't come back? Welp. I lied. Lately, I've been thinking about the WBO, the members, and the friends I made here, and I just can't leave it behind. Ever. And if I tried to again, I'll kick myself.

So, I'm here to stay for good. =) I'll keep myself updated and everything, because I'm so hyped to just get right back into Beyblade. And, I think I will quite a bit of spare time to travel to and from here.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Guardian - Jun. 01, 2011

welcome back 桃太郎 i miss your posts

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hov - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  12:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You know how I said I wouldn't come back? Welp. I lied. Lately, I've been thinking about the WBO, the members, and the friends I made here, and I just can't leave it behind. Ever. And if I tried to again, I'll kick myself.

So, I'm here to stay for good. =) I'll keep myself updated and everything, because I'm so hyped to just get right back into Beyblade. And, I think I will quite a bit of spare time to travel to and from here.

Yayyyyy! Another one of my true peeps came back :3

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hero of Ooo - Jun. 01, 2011

huhhh i guess no one remembers. Unhappy

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Raigeko13 - Jun. 01, 2011

I kinda remember you. Welcome back! I just didn't see your post from before! xD

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Hero of Ooo - Jun. 01, 2011

kool but i need help its like everybody thinks i dont exist