World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - yugiro - Nov. 03, 2010

oz i am new and all i'll go post this somewhere else then

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - rascoXtaco - Nov. 04, 2010

WOOOOOOOOO IT"S GOOOD TO BE BACK
-------------
i was away for a while school grades and other stuff but now i'm back and happy to be back !

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - zarch - Nov. 13, 2010

Well I'm coming back for now...I stopes hanging on the forum because I've been preoccupied with online game development but started watching beyblade in the mornings before I have to drive to school. So hey all I'm back and hope your stoked

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - UDC - Nov. 13, 2010

Im going to taipei for a school trip. too bad i cant go to sogo cause i got my libra there...
see you all later!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Pyro - Nov. 15, 2010

I forgot to tell everyone I was leaving for the weekend.
If you noticed I was inactive haha. I'm back now :3

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dan - Nov. 15, 2010

Welcome back, all of you!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Pimpju - Nov. 15, 2010

Welcome back Pyro, and everyone else. I really need to get into the groove of checking this thread more often hah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - mchlbant - Nov. 19, 2010

I'll be away for a while( like I've been) homework is piling up, A LOT.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - UDC - Nov. 19, 2010

K, im back!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 19, 2010

Sadly, exams are coming, I need to study, and won't be posting too much until 20/12/2010

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Wraith - Nov. 21, 2010

I will be back on 27/11/10, School Camp.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bey guy 24 - Nov. 24, 2010

hey guys im back, sorry it took so long but my dad and me went to Colorado to go hunting and i also got this sweet bb gun set,500 bbs,an m4 bb gun, a 1911 pistol,a pair of safety glasses and 2 LED flashlights for $30.00!
oh yeah, I got 2 bucks antlers!woot!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Gilgamesh - Nov. 27, 2010

Welcome back everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :V

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kuznetsov - Nov. 27, 2010

I am back from being AWOL for some time.
I doubt I could add much to the community these days due to lack of time and knowledge of the new series. But, as trivial as it may be, I will add that it is gratifying to see the community still thriving 10 years down the line. And I see Kai-V is still insanely busy as usual...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BDaichi - Nov. 27, 2010

Currently in Trinidad.
Since last Tuesday and won't be back till this Tuesday.

Ha I been going to the beach and parties, been to lazy to get on ha.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Moss-Da-Boss - Nov. 27, 2010

Whaaat?!?!

your taking time off a beyblade forum to do shomething socially acceptable.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  1:34 PM)Kuznetsov Wrote: I am back from being AWOL for some time.
I doubt I could add much to the community these days due to lack of time and knowledge of the new series. But, as trivial as it may be, I will add that it is gratifying to see the community still thriving 10 years down the line. And I see Kai-V is still insanely busy as usual...
Ah, I was wondering what had happened to you.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BeyFan - Nov. 28, 2010

Going away for a overseas holiday. Will be gone until the 15th of January, but I may get the chance to jump online from time to time. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - mchlbant - Nov. 29, 2010

I'm back but I still won't be on much my teacher gives alot of homework but I'll stop by.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 04, 2010

I'm going to be gone till Monday

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Shika blade - Dec. 04, 2010

I'M having my exams, so yeah. I'm banned form playing beyblades temporarily. Besides, if i i get good scores i can buy anything with £84.05 i think... Anyways after the the exams i'm joining a competition using wide square stadium types. Anyone know what to use... Stamina or attack... Just PM me!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Arcadia - Dec. 05, 2010

I have exams and need good grades an all that other carp, gata study y'know, I'll post a bit and all, not that my temporary leaving will impact this place that much so yeah.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - mchlbant - Dec. 06, 2010

School trip until wed. On the off chance I win something in the giveaway please PM me.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - TheLVJ - Dec. 06, 2010

I've been gone for quite a bit, hehe. I'm not yet on break, but I should be rearing my mug much more often.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Diamond - Dec. 07, 2010

I guess I'm back on here "full time", haha.

Seriously, I'm hopelessly devoted to this site. Gotta get on here occasionally no matter how busy I am. Confused